Why so much misinformation about crypto currencies here? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Why so much misinformation about crypto currencies here?

No one try to understand deeply, everyone just read the sentence and whatever comes to his mind they accept that and do not do further research on that topic as a result misinformation is spreaded

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

people do not have time to read and with many sites and youtube channels wanting to earn subscribers and money the disinformation has started to spread at a frightening level and much faster than in the past. today few people are going to take the trouble to spend hours investigating to put good quality content on their sites

• +2 1

On 3/16/2020 at 6:37 PM, johant123 said:

Only today, I already read the following misleading statements here on Cryptotalk:

• XRP is a stable coin (it is not)
  • The amount of bitcoins is unlimited (it is not)
  • A mobile wallet is safe (that depends on your definition of "safe")

I understand that people want to make posts, and that they have to learn about crypto currencies.

But why do you post statements without doing any check on whether they are true?

That only leads to misinforming new users (because those statements are copied again and again).

It's great that we all want to share information about crypto ... but please don't make up things that are not true!

Yes, there are a lot of people trying to spread in order to make others not learn to encode I do not know what their interest is and what they will benefit. Perhaps this is because of their ignorance that encryption is not enough for everyone

• +2 1

Thank you for raising this issue, mate. Unfortunately these misleading topics are a reality here in our forum, and we should take immediate action to prevent them causing harm in our community. I guess the best way to tackle this is kindly clarifying ourselves the shared information is untrue every time we spot this type of topics or comments.

Edited by Jromz
grammar

9 hours ago, Jromz said:

Thank you for raising this issue, mate. Unfortunately these misleading topics are a reality here in our forum, and we should take immediate action to prevent them causing harm in our community. I guess the best way to tackle this is kindly clarifying ourselves the shared information is untrue every time we spot this type of topics or comments.

It baffles me that many members of these prestigious forum are only after completing their daily 20post task that they fail to verify their information before serving it to the forum 

The truth is there is a large number of people who are trying so hard to make sure that they are making some true ,60% are trying to scam and this is a space that has attracted investors and its true to really put together everything is really about working hard and creating that powerful and most important strategy that is easy to work on there is a lot of work to be done right now . most are trying to scam , that is where the problem comes in

• +3 1

I think it is only for some unexperienced people. Because they only post for earning money. They don't post by gaining any kind of knowledge. As a result they gives us many misinformation about cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

Those peoples which make loss in the crypto market they just say that the crypto market is the fake becasue they got wrong information about the coin and the amrket and they invest in it and they make loss.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

That's true, there are some that just post things that have no standards in cryptoworld, and those posts are misleading some beginners that want to learn to learn the wrong thing that is posts by those kind of members. 

• +2 1

Some people join this forum with one idea in head which is to make as much possible posts as they can, the are generally newbie with very weak knowledge about cryptocurrency, and they will not bother to look for the correct information to deliver, just ignore the post or give it a passive evaluation and the moderator will deal with such people.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 3/16/2020 at 5:37 PM, johant123 said:

Only today, I already read the following misleading statements here on Cryptotalk:

I understand that people want to make posts, and that they have to learn about crypto currencies.

But why do you post statements without doing any check on whether they are true?

That only leads to misinforming new users (because those statements are copied again and again).

It's great that we all want to share information about crypto ... but please don't make up things that are not true!

Some members just want their voice to be heard they create content that is misleading without taking much time to verify it authenticity I think it is best the moderators should delete every information that is misleading and false.

9 hours ago, khan22 said:

Those peoples which make loss in the crypto market they just say that the crypto market is the fake becasue they got wrong information about the coin and the amrket and they invest in it and they make loss.

Honesty is not that if someone lose due to his inadequate knowledge then he try to define the whole community with bad words, this is insane.. You just need to show honesty in any field and spread positivity

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

My friend is back to some members who are posted on topics and participants on their own without returning to the rules of the forum so that the deployment of unused or missed functions so that the wrong information is promoted significantly here thanks

• +2 1

A very beautiful and important topic.  crypto is a popular earning website.  New people work here every day.  There is a lot of misinformation about cryptocurrencies from time to time.  As a result, newcomers follow this information and make the same mistakes. We need to be aware of this.  And topics are created that have nothing in common with this platform.  We have to look at these things carefully.

• +2 1

On 12/12/2020 at 12:01 AM, Hahakom said:

There are many misinformation about crypto currency here. Because mostly people don't research about the topic and lost fake news.

For this Reason, moderators are active and cleaning the spam and non useful comments along with banning and suspending them to get rid of spams on this forum

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

Since you discovered errors about cryptocurrencies, it was better for you to correct them my friend and publish articles about them in order to correct the error and benefit all of us.

On 3/16/2020 at 12:37 PM, johant123 said:

If, as there are real information, there are also false ones, that is why I am also reading the comments of experts in order to affirm the information, and thanks to people like you who propose to correct errors and help others.

• +1 1

you said the truth , xrp actually never been stabled and about phone wallet i would add you can say about any wallet it is dsafe if it has an improved security system that can keep your balance safe , many popular wallets now has an app on phones to make it easier for people to use it 

for more security people can easily just log out when they are done from it 

about your point of the topic i also noticed the same , many people just read what others said then start to forwarding it too without making sure if it's true or not , and that what cause confusion to beginners

• +2 1
  • +4 1

this is good.topic.we show that some time misinformation this forum so that we have avoid this information. we are try to post this site is also very good and trusted site. this is good valuable site in the world.

thanks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 3/18/2020 at 9:18 AM, Reostra77 said:

I agree with you that there are indeed many topics that do not match the reality in the market and they make the topic because most users want the price of coins they buy to increase so they make news that seems like there is good news about the coin

The peoples which do not like the crypto market they spread the misinformation every where and they think that if they do not like the crypto market other peoples will also not like that and they do not use this currency but millions of peoples will invest their money in it and they earn good money in it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 3/17/2020 at 12:37 AM, johant123 said:

It is just because we're having a lots of new comers or new members in this forum. They really want to earn money so bad in this forum so they'll just posting topic without knowing the value of it. But I think you don't need to worry about it because moderators are always active in this forum, if they find the topic as an useless topic then they will delete it immediately.

I think the type of posts with mislead people are considered a scam and the uses of such accounts are given warning points. We can easily check about any coin on the coinmarketcap platform.

• +3 1

I never have seen this things before each person know that the bitcoin is not unlimited in sypply and there are only few stable coins and there are not too much of them

There are many new members on the site,
And there are those who just want to publish posts quickly,
For me, I participate in the departments that I know, such as Forex and trading, and I try to learn from the rest of the sections and then participate in the discussion in them, but without publishing specific or wrong information.

I guess they don't have knowledge about cryptocurrency they just want to earn money in this forum. Let's just try to correct their misinformation so that those newbies will learn and knows the correct information about cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day