Question for experienced traders. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Question for experienced traders.

On 3/16/2020 at 5:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

Trading can make you rich but you must be a trading expert.If you want to be successful in anything you have to be an expert then you can be rich from that sector.So you have to be a trading expert through hard work then you can be rich.

Trade is very wonderful and it can be obtained from the rich. For that we have to learn the correct trading and trading methods in order to get what we want and get the many and varied profits through that.

My question to traders is that how can we start to trade, how much money we should have and how much time we can earn and we And how hard we should work here in trading And there is more failure or loss in this, please tell me this is also my love question to senior traders 

hi mate, I think the profit that you will brand from trade depends on the platform that will trade and invest. The as a rule central gadget is that the platform be sincere and moreover the run to of platforms that will be traded and the sum of center that tin complete enormous sum  gain.

Hello, I haven't entered the trading world yet because I still don't have enough knowledge to be able to invest in this financial market, to do so I think you can do the same as me, take it easy and look for good information, there is a lot on youtube and telegram so you won't have any problem finding it, success.

On 3/16/2020 at 2:01 PM, Migo said:

If you are talking about getting rich very fast, then I can ensure you that you will not reach your goal, because you will make a fast decisions, and these decisions are your mistakes, trading is profitable but there is some strategies that you need to follow, and the profits are depending on your deposits and the price too

Exactly Mr experts.

I always ponder and deeply think about this as well.

We shouldn't or it is not expected by us to just rush into trading because it certainly contains some certain number of mistakes which can cause you lost of profits while trading.

So it is better we take it gradually just as @Migo advices and suggested.

The first of all is to obtain a lot of information about the world of cryptocurrencies to have knowledge of how to trade with cryptocurrencies is it was very difficult to get rich overnight if you do not have knowledge about this world of cryptocurrencies, very advisable first of all to obtain knowledge and lots of information
A big greeting to the whole community

@Ch Ayyan my dear brother, if you want to become rich very faster you have to work faster than it. So first clear your mistakes in writing the post in this forum. It makes you more confident and lead to a beautiful life.

On 3/16/2020 at 4:10 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

As a dealer making a lot of cash relies upon your equilibrium, yet the more information you got the more cash will be in your equilibrium without a doubt so learn more to acquire.

As a trader you need to take decisions step by step do not rush into investment that might be danger to your cash. You need to study every investment opportunity that come across your way, no haste in life

• +1 1

Good day mate. I think your profit as a trader depends on a number o things like; What kind of trade do u do, short or long term. Short term traders make there profit depending on the amount of money they trade with. Averagely they do not make huge amount from day trading. However long term traders that have large amount of money make huge profit in the long run. Another thing that influences your profit as a trader is the level of experience and knowledge you have about trading. You cant compare the amount of money an experienced trader will make with that of a beginner.

Edited by pax166

If you talking about getting rich very fast or getting much profits in a very short time on investment you're fooling your self because your profits depends mostly on your income and how the investment seems to be effective, thanks mates you are always welcome.

On 3/16/2020 at 4:10 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trading.my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich?

Dear friend, they are saying right. if you are a good trader who have some knowledge and Experience about trading than you can make a rich but not in short time. it require much time.

• +3 1

Friend if you want to become rich it possible, but not easy by trading. Because i think trading is so difficult.  Without proper knowledge you can't get success.  So many strategies which work in trading. Sometime it work and some time we face loss. If you want to rich so learn everything thing about trading. Only price flactuation is not work in trading. Price can be high to high and low to low. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In the event that you want to trade on the platform here, do not be afraid of that, because its profits are good and safe. As for non-platforms, I do not advise you to do so. Also, this depends on the amount of capital that you intend to trade with. In any case, have enough experience and trade with little money to test the extent of your success.

There's break even with chance of making benefit as well as misfortune. But on the off chance that you need to diminish the chance of making loss then you wish to memorize some essential rules almost exchanging additionally learn numerous things from experts. Additionally you won't gotten to be a culminate dealer in exceptionally to begin with exchange but you would like to memorize something from everytrade.

It is unthinkable and it is exceptionally hard to get wealthy in a brief timeframe and I don't encourage you to consider this since, supposing that you need to work in the field of exchanging and in your mind these thoughts rotate will lose a ton in light of the fact that the main thing in the field of exchanging is to be tolerant.

Trading can indeed make us profitable and rich, but trading is not as easy as imagined. We not only gain but sometimes we also lose, depending on market conditions. Trading requires hard work and not giving up in order to make a profit, to get rich you have to buy large amounts of bitcoins. Buy cheap, sell high, or buy requires savings for a long time.

• +1 1

When it comes to trading, it is always a matter of the bigger the investment, the bigger the reward. So to answer your question, trading can make us rich if we do it right. If your investment is large, your reward will be large as well. If you invest a little, your reward will not be so big. But with consistency, you too can make big profits if you save and reinvest. @Babarkhan212

Edited by Oyetoyy

My question to experienced traders is how do I become a successful savvy entrepreneur? what are the criteria for making that possible?  It's not I must become a famous tycoon, but solely aim to become a successful trader 

Making of huge profit depends on the platform in which you trade and invest but putting profit first in what you're doing can also affect your trading because you're already involving your emotions. 

Friend i have no idea about trading i have just started my carear on  cryptotalk few days ago and i want also to kearn how to trade i want to become a good trade an experienced trader because i think trading can be helpful and benificial in our lives to make our lives more comfortable and luxurious than today through the eearning if it 

And you want someone experienced in trading to answer you that? I can only answer that you won't make it in trading, you will be one of the worst traders and the reason is quite obvious, you don't even have the intelligence to understand what trading is and you just ask if you can get rich. You are poor for a good reason and it is fair, this is the only answer you can have.

On 3/16/2020 at 1:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can trading  make us rich?

Trading can and has made some of us rich, but probably won't make you, friend. In fact you seem to be in very deep trouble since it is obvious that you have absolutely no skills to trade. You don't even know what trading is, and you just want to get rich. Tell you for real, I got a lot from trading, I don't know what rich is by your standards but probably I got more than you can ever make in your life, just from trading. Yet, you will not make it, this is what I see, and you will probably lose all your money in this.

• +5 1