Can Bitcoin hit $20,000 by the end of the year? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
joendegz

Can Bitcoin hit $20,000 by the end of the year?

2019 was not a good year for cryptocurrencies and it was impossible for bitcoin to reach that price , even now in 2020 with the increasing of prices still hard to reach 20,000$ , i expect it reach 15,000$ by the end of the year not more but maybe 2021 seems to be a great year for cryptocurrencies and i believe that the price will reach 20,000$ then

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin is up 30% in the last month even though some cryptocurrencies of lower market value have posted much larger gains. So it appears that Bitcoin is looking for a new annual high, having crossed $ 12,000.

• +1 2

On 10/15/2020 at 8:36 AM, yato987 said:

2019 was not a good year for cryptocurrencies and it was impossible for bitcoin to reach that price , even now in 2020 with the increasing of prices still hard to reach 20,000$ , i expect it reach 15,000$ by the end of the year not more but maybe 2021 seems to be a great year for cryptocurrencies and i believe that the price will reach 20,000$ then

@yato987 almost two month done  but still bitcoin price from 10k usd to 12k usd and  again only 2 month left for end of this year so i think it will not be possible again to hit 20k usd by btc this year.. But we can hope that at the end of 2021 the btc price can hit up 20k usd or more..    

• +2 1

On 10/15/2020 at 8:25 AM, Gabinda said:

You are right Bitcoin reached 20,000 $at the end of 2019 which was a very important aspect for everyone or for Bitcoin users to be in a better position by 2020 but it was not possible due to the economic downturn but I hope it will reach even better positions in the future. Yes

I think it is not possible by the end of 2020. I think the highest price that BTC can achieve will be a maximum of $13K and not more than this.

• Useful or interesting 1

This depends on how cold the winter will be. I think  it will increase a little more.  But Bitcoin will not be 20000 dollars.

14 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@yato987 almost two month done  but still bitcoin price from 10k usd to 12k usd and  again only 2 month left for end of this year so i think it will not be possible again to hit 20k usd by btc this year.. But we can hope that at the end of 2021 the btc price can hit up 20k usd or more..    

@Dorjoy12 actually i never expected there will be a chance for BTC to hit 20k this year but yes i expected it may hit 15k USD and still have hope , the period of time left doesn't matter because the price drop or pump can happens anytime and 2 months is long time for that  and i agree with you that 2021 the price may increase and hit 20k USD 

5 hours ago, yato987 said:

i agree with you that 2021 the price may increase and hit 20k USD 

@yato987 there has 80% chance that bitcoin will hit up more than 20k usd next year...as my one friend said this is the first time bitcoin price is more than 10k usd for two month Which makes him thought that next year btc price can go high...as he also a trader so he might have idea too About price prediction..            

• +2 1

Personally, I do not expect Bitcoin to rise to 20 g dollars at the end of the year. It could rise to 20 thousand dollars or more next year. Because this currency is the current leader in cryptocurrencies.

At the end of the year I don't think it will touch 20k, but I do think it is a totally reasonable price for the 2nd quarter of 2021. Although in cryptocurrencies everything can happen. And in 5 years I think it will be around 100k.

en diciembre del 2020 el bitcoin no llegara a los 20k tiene que superar los obtaculos que se le estar presentado como las comisiones de transferencia uno de los exchamge de mas baja comision es yobit.net

Everything unexpected can happen in the cryptocurrency market, there is no specific rule governing the cryptocurrency market because it is perhaps the most volatile market in the world.

• +2 1

I don't particularly think so, it seems to me a distant target yet, I think a good goal would be for it to reach 13k, the issue is to maintain it, and with reasonable growth, losing volatility

• +1 1

Yes, this is a very high probability, it will reach a minimum of 17 thousand dollars, and this is according to a study conducted by someone

On 10/17/2020 at 7:00 AM, Salim2000 said:

Personally, I do not expect Bitcoin to rise to 20 g dollars at the end of the year. It could rise to 20 thousand dollars or more next year. Because this currency is the current leader in cryptocurrencies.

What does 20g dollars mean in your text ? 20K mark for BTC is more likely to be possible if market keep following the current bullish trend in the cryptocurrency markets. I am closely observing market's data to determine the further trading strategies. 

• +1 1

On 16/10/2019 at 6:24, joendegz said:

El analista había predicho que este año la criptografía se recuperará y alcanzará el máximo histórico de enero de 2018. Esta fue una predicción audaz y nos emocionamos. Las cosas se ven diferentes ahora y con solo dos meses y medio para el final ... bueno, todavía hay optimismo en el año. ¿Llegará a los 20.000 dólares o veremos otro mínimo con los bajistas en control?

Here we can see that a year ago from your publication, several say yes, but note that it did not happen and like this year they estimate that the btc would reach $ 40,000 and just until the current date it has only stepped on $ 18,000 therefore This is unpredictable and whoever says that if he succeeds, there is no way to affirm it.

Yes, it could easily reach 20k this end of the year, but it could also have a setback and then gain momentum again. I sold my BTC at 18.4 because I think it will go down to 17 or 17.4! But it is difficult to do an analysis since there are many whales that can change the trend easily.

Everything is possible with Bitcoin, but this time it has actually shown and steady price increase, ever since the crash in last March. However, it has already closed with six weekly green candles, and currently looks like the buying power has been losing strength. Then, it wouldn't be surprising to see a slight correction in the short term, before possibly peaking to $20K once again.

It may get there,with good support and adoption I think bitcoin would get to that $20000 mark because of its recent volatility in the stock market.there is prediction from analysts that it would recover soonest and yes we are seeing progress let's hope it gets there by the end of the year 

Well there are many signs that we can depend on and make the conclusion that it would get to $20000 before the end of 2020. Some people think that the current price would be the point where bitcoin retraces but I have certainty that it would go a bit more further.

Before the end of this year of 2020 possibly it might hits the $20'000 considering the solid reason behind it rising, bull run that is triggering the pumping day and night. Be ready to experience a hike in BTC price that history never record it

Definitely bitcoin is going to break it's all time high this year. Experts expected that the bull run will come this year and it stands to the expectations  Its my prediction that it's going to touch 20000$ mark this year. With pandemic not retarding, its expected that it can make more uptrend in 2021.

• +1 1

I think it is very difficult for bitcoin to reach $ 20000 by the end of this year.  As we can see that for the last few days the price of a bitcoin has been fluctuating very fast. Mostly it is seen that the price of bitcoin is going to high level. But as you know Christmas is coming next month. And in this way, many people will sell bitcoins on the occasion of Christmas, the secretary can enjoy his happiness in a full way by acquiring real money. In this way, when many people sell bitcoin at one time, its demand will fall to a great extent, due to which its price will also fall to a great extent. So I think it is very difficult for bitcoin to reach $ 20000 by the end of this year.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We will, don't worry it will happen. We are used in many small dips lately but price will jumpstart another breakout and by the end of December it will be $20k and higher. I am still holding and didn't sell but I plan to sell for some profit if I see a big correction ready to happen in the chart.

Bitcoin is very close to 20k usd thise year. Experts predicted that in the middle of this year that bitcoin may reach 20k usd at the end of this year. It is now the end of this year. And the prediction is nearly getting possible. I hope it will go above 20k usd in a few days.

In the past it was quite  impossible.  But now it is going possible .  I think in the end of this year  btc prize will be 20000 doller. Good wishes for it.