Is it possible to remove or destroy the supply of any coin? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Is it possible to remove or destroy the supply of any coin?

On 4/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Jay8 said:

the destruction of a coin is either reporting the project so that the laws remove it from their internet space, or the developers ending the project

Usually experienced by projects that are not sold in the market and profits always decline. I often try to take advantage only if it is not sold I will leave the project.

I am not sure but i have listened about coin burning somewhere which is the process of   removing the coin from circulation and it would lead to the lower supply . But i don't  how it's done you can do more research if you like.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

supply could raise and get low by people who are interesting in the project and for the Bitcoin and other coins that are controling the market they willhave their supply and support all the time , thqt what i know if there is anything wrong please correct me.

They can end a project if who created it start losing so the minning machine could mine other coins to make money , but in general I see alot of dead coins with out any move from years as Hat but hat that year moved a little bit and in this year but I don't think thier is any supply for that movement maybe people get into the project and buy wrong.

This is possible if the miners stop mining a certain coin for whatever reason. Block reward reductions can be a threat for the supply of any coin because over time miners' incomes will decrease and if they don't earn enough profit to compensate for the costs of running and maintaining their equipment, they may stop their operations. The other possibility is that most people stop making transactions with a particular coin due to high fees. If transactions decrease, miners will go bankrupt and the supply of that coin will be destroyed.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

I think that Yes, it is possible, but this requires huge resources that almost no one has (a quantum computer), this computer exists but at the moment it can not mine cryptocurrencies.

On 3/11/2020 at 2:24 PM, teminalibug said:

I believe the supply if coins is the season when coins are generated either by mining or staking, then can not be be destroyed that is why crypto is not a scam and people don't have to worry about any coin just disappear completely, the only stake is decrease in demand.

But it come to my mind what if in some way it is possible to end the supply or cut it off, eliminating it??!!

The data can be stored in any facility and attacked by physically then it could be the end of the coins .Because their is no hacker which can hack crypto but CEO of any exchange account can be hacked then damage any particular coin supply.

I don't think that it is possible to end the supply of any crypto currency as the supply of crypto currency is not in the hands of one person but it is a decentralized currency that is not controlled by anyone.

I think this is impossible, to stop the delivery of a single coin you will have to find dozens of servers and computers that support the coin network.

1 hour ago, ComeBackIsrael said:

I think this is impossible, to stop the delivery of a single coin you will have to find dozens of servers and computers that support the coin network.

The best way to destroy the supply of any coins is just to stop the coin circulation, you will stop the existence of that coin in cryptocurrency, this has been the only way

I am surprised that you don't know about cutting supply technology of many new and old coins and tokens. Developers after some period of time or event just stop producing new crypto.

This depends on the type of currency, its price in the market, the percentage of trading, especially the purchase. Low-price currencies and purchases will be subject to extinction. As for high-priced currencies with a high purchase rate, they are difficult to disappear.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it is possible because the supply of any coins depends on it’s demand if the demand level is zero then the  owners of the coin will remove it or destroy it     

1 hour ago, Thaaer said:

Yes, my dear friend, international governments can stop the demand for it or end the work on it, but this is not in their interest, I think ... in addition to that the bitcoin coin is huge and is approved in many areas of life.

Demand can be interrupted but supply is what is think could be impossible to do any effect on it.

It I very possible to reduce the supply of a coin, to reduce its inflation, it is very possible and it doesn't happen to low value cryptocurrencies. 

On 4/14/2020 at 8:12 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

It I very possible to reduce the supply of a coin, to reduce its inflation, it is very possible and it doesn't happen to low value cryptocurrencies. 

Only developers have the right to reduce the supply of a coin, by sending it to unknown address, this make the price to even rise as the supply has been reduced,

I guess, it is possible because I have heard lots of time binance exchange are burning their binance coin. Many companies are destroying their coins because of price will go up.

Some coins are purely made to hoard investors money, and does not have any use at all, in which case, we could say that it disappeared (exit scams).There are several different methods in staking, they aren't as secure as pow mining yet, but they are getting there in the future i think. But anyway, there hasn't been any successful attacks on the bigger marketcappos coins recently to my knowledge. At least in those i have studied and invested to.

Actually a coin can only be dead or destroyed if the holders decided to dump, if a coin gets dumped massively the coin will actually loose it's worth and the creator might decide to abandon the coin .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think that there is any way to just completely cut off crypto and it to be completely eliminated and the reason behind my thinking is that it is decentralized with the value being dependent on the rules of supply and demand. Therefore i think that it is not possible for one person to have control over the crypto and to stop it all together. There are countries though that are opposed to crypto and have introduced laws to indicate such.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think that this is somehow possible, but it will be very difficult to implement it, you will either have to disable some part of the Internet for a short time, or disable all the servers of the blockchain where the information about the coin is located. 

Basically scam coins becomes useless as when they achieve their their scam goals as they stop the system in which the generates, the supply which some users have there will always remain, but it will be worthless

I think that it is possible to eliminate or destroy any coin by reducing the amount of supply on this coin because the price of any coin depends on the amount of supply or sending this coin to an unknown and inaccessible wallet

You have explained it well it is not possible to end the supply of any coin but it can only be shuttered by staking causing it's value to drop to zero and this normally happens with new coins on the market not coins like bitcoin I don't think even whales can not make it's price to crash to zero.