Crypto vs Banks - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

14 hours ago, Mr Cryptonian said:

We know that the crypto price goes up and down quickly and fastly, while that of the Fiat is stable. But still crypto is the best option

Of course you are right.
Many people make great profits on this rise and fall of the cryptocurrency price.
The main thing is to understand and learn to quickly find those moments when to sell and when to buy.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

14 hours ago, TheChinaBan said:

This is just an imaginary war. In fact, many banks especially the small ones are not even aware of Bitcoin at all. banks in general do not yet care about Bitcoin because this is not yet a big threat them to them. Adoption of Bitcoin has not been growing well as more are into Bitcoin as a speculative tool and not really as a currency. 

Smal banks don't know about bitcoin because their opinion wouldn't even matter or affect crypto but big banks with 250 bn can certainly affect bitcoin if they started to trade or even accept bitcoin.

6 hours ago, Mr Cryptonian said:

That is a fact, but no one knows that, this will happen to the price at that very moment, to me I call it luck

I know this is about bank not Fiat, but where do we keep our Fiat? In the bank that's why I prefer to use the Fiat terms. Why I said crypto ia the best option to store your money, when your money is in crypto you have nothing to to fear at all that maybe your account might get freeze by the bank or other circumstances 

Same way you feel you account would be frozen by the bank which is highly unlikely if you are not involved in any bad transactions and the bank need some clarification and which they will reactivate as soon as that is cleared, you crypto wallets too can be hacked, if in exchange wallets, those can be lost too through exchange closure or hacking too. But at least if anything happens to your money while in the position of the bank, it is their responsibility and that is not same for crypto wallets.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

crypto is more profitable than the banks, bank give you very low percentage of profit and crypto can double your money in a month if you buy good coins which have good movement and they will easily give you 100%

Hard Worker 😎😎

The main difference is that crypto is a decentralized and global digital currency, or, in other words, beyond the control of banks and is not supported by the central government. The entities that prevent this access are the bank and its applicants. All of a sudden, its value can be exchanged outside of traditional banks in a mobile.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

Well, if we have omgping war between bitcoin and bank, i think bank will win because cryptocurrencies has no tax payed compared to banks but i think there will be no ongoing war between this two because lot of people use this 2.

8 minutes ago, Rg123 said:

Well, if we have omgping war between bitcoin and bank, i think bank will win because cryptocurrencies has no tax payed compared to banks but i think there will be no ongoing war between this two because lot of people use this 2.

Why do you think bitxoin need taxes to be paid? And for who? You have been a slave to the system for so long that you don't realise taxes are not supposed to be there in the first place. Bitcoin free people and lead them to financial stability and yes there is war goin between banks and crypto because investors are pulling out of banks and going into crypto for bigger gains.

if crypto and banks are merged with each other then they can do the best business, because every person use the bank for saving of money and transfer of money so if they merged they will increase the business and earn more.

Hard Worker 😎😎

If we talk about customer convenience, cryptocurrency is already ahead of banks with their expensive service. and in the future, banks have no chance. a computer or smartphone is your wallet, ATM and the bank itself. without intermediaries.

Thw anks have upper hand in thia fight because they are stablished and they have many black money clients.who's gonna support thwm and bitcoin will face difficults in this fivht.But Bitcoin wull not defeated easily.They are gonna accept Bitcoin aoonwr or later this is new rwchnology and this era need it for economic growth of society.

7 hours ago, akram said:

Don't be so rush as there is a very complicated future of the Bitcoin and it will cause you a lot of loss and you will loss all of your money as well as your house.

Don't worry my friend because I've been trading for 3 years now and trading is something I'm pretty much good at right now and I was exaggerating when I said I'll sell my house...

11 hours ago, oplale said:

Havе You transfer your mоnеy with banks?  Thеy dont work оn wееkеnds and fеes that аre toо much сhargе Yоu send cash tо a bаnk аccоunt whiсh is in yоur cоuntry.

I don't know how things work out there, but in my country we are able to get instant money from transfers in the same bank, even the weekends or nights. From one bank to another there is a delay. We have some forms of instant payment using SMS to pay other banks users too. I think this kind of stuffs differs from country to country.

On 10/26/2019 at 12:56 PM, Mr Cryptonian said:

We know that the crypto price goes up and down quickly and fastly, while that of the Fiat is stable. But still crypto is the best option

The main reason about this fact that why crypto currencies is best option for us? Because crypto currencies gives us a very good profit in short time as compare to bank.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Cryptocurrency and Banks are not really meant to its other since it has an opposite direction on the terms of governance decentralized vs. centralized in that case we can assume why its never be compatible, But what if the banks are adopting blockchain in that case they decide to create their own asset but still govern by centralized system. It think the people or users can decide where they should put their money.

6 minutes ago, alpayno said:

Using banks is not that good because it affects the money you store but it is safer in there. In the other hand, Crypto is decentralized and there are no middle man that can affect the currency. Some banks now are adopting btc so they won't lose customer 

I have the same view as yours. Banks are good gor long term means as companies ensure your account safe because it is centralized. The btc transaction system is less safe as no one manage it. 

1 minute ago, MR. SAF said:

Many people now prefer crypto than  banking because is better to use your money to invest in crypto than saving in banks and others using it to gain and just get small from what they make. 

Trends are gradually changing in this regard, you are right, but as before, most prefer banks and fiat for storing funds

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

1 hour ago, vincent725 said:

Many of the banks nowadays are being victim of money laundering which is quite alarming in the part of the people who saves their money. Crypto also have issues but unlike the banks the crypto or your money is safe as long as you put it in a secure wallet. So for me it crypto who will win in this argument. 

Yes, cryptocurrency is the best!
Come on Crypto, don't give up, you will take your deserved place in history and in the financial world... )))

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

10 hours ago, kylepresz said:

You probably won't get any winner. Both of them will just find a way to co-exist, because it's probably safe to say that neither of them are going to go away. Now that governments are starting to regulate crypto, it's possible that it will start to be more accepted.

Crypto would absolutely co exist with banks but its the banks that doesn't like the existence of crypto in the first place which is why this war will keep on going till banks one day give up on trying to crush the crypto market.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:58 PM, Kumar said:

Their will be a long war against crypto bank that's for sure, but what I feel is banks will adopt methods to run with bitcoin as at last for cashing out bitcoin we need banks until unless some other way is adopted.

Yes there will be some consequences in the future between the adoption or Crypto currency by the banks but the banks have to adopt it somehow if they want to continue.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

23 hours ago, Nipa123 said:

Their will be a long war against crypto bank that's for sure, but what I feel is banks will adopt methods to run with bitcoin as at last for cashing out bitcoin we need banks until unless some other way is adopted.

I don't think it's going to be such a big war. The banks receive beautiful commissions from the cryptocurrency, as long as they refer to FIAT.

3 hours ago, SahidCrypto said:

Yeah. And they are scared that they won't be able to monitor, trace and track it. They won't be able to manipulate it. Lol. They won't be able to use money power against people. They are sad for a variety of reasons 😄

I think that is the one that I most think about that will continue to make it more difficult for crypto adoption to go main stream because the government would loss that power for control.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Due to the large volumes found in countries with financial crises, Bitcoin is more accepted than FIAT, the weakening of FIAT is considerable.

• -1 1

Bitcoin will replace bank later on. As of late, Bitcoin has been utilized as an payment strategy. Purchasing goods on the web and covering regulatory obligations on certain nations. I don't think bitcoin will go to die however I see its here to live more. Bitcoin will be a substitution to bank soon.

stop pitting woman against woman just kidding... crypto and banks are both different with each other.... crypto needs banks in order for us to cash out our payments and withdraw it into physical money... the downside of the crypto or bitcoin, it is not considered as legal by the government in some countries... in banks, the downside would be the involvement in bankruptcy and corrupt officials of the banks itself... however, in my opinion, both can still contribute in our economy...