Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

On 4/1/2020 at 9:42 PM, Honny143 said:

I also notice in this forum.some members use difficult words in their topics are comments, because like  me my English is not good, so I feels some difficult when I read this words, so I use translated apps to know the meaning of this words, so I also request pls write simply words to understand this topics and easy to give reaction.

Yes I do also think that our terms here should be easy to understand because some members are new and beginners so that they dont understand sometimes the terms that we are using and we can help them by putting it into simple words. 

Yes you right , this because many of members don’t speak English good like me , for that you have to make a topic with a easy language , to everyone can understand what you try to say , and what you to share it with us , we are her for learning , so is the best way to everyone learn.

Exactly its for every users who regularly make post in this forum you all should use simple and easy words to make the posts so that other users would able to read and understand the contents and would able to make responses accordingly. 

• +1 1

You are right buddy. This forum consists of different foreign members so it will benefit all of us of we keep using simple words so that we can easily understand each other here. Especially most of members here the English language is not their mothertongue language.

On 06.03.2020 at 18:20, Tomalika khatun said:

There are many compilicated topic in this forum and also enterpret the members are also most difficult.  All the topics carefully need to be improve more and make this forum more benefit for other forum members.

Make posts and set discretion in simple words to explain. Yes, it is definitely, in order to be and abide by the rules of the Cryptotalk forum. 

Yes i agree with that. Because this platform is for all and here well educated people will be there and moderate people will be there. If we are Post comments using typical or harder words that may be a somewhat problem to those who don't know a good English. So everyone just give a open comments and in an open language that will be able to understand by everyone. Thank you. 

You are right some thing. There are some members who do not try to simplify their topics but rather make them more complicated, but at the same time there are some topics that cannot be simplified more.

• +1 1

While giving any content that's very important to explain your ideas in a simple and easy words so that everyone can relate it very easily many time the problem occur when people are using hard language to explain their views so try to make it more easy and clear and that will come when you will make yourself more capable to explain your ideas in a simple way.

Certainly, using a simple and easy language helps everyone understand the topic faster and establishes the idea faster than using a difficult and incomprehensible language in writing posts.

I trust this subject matter usually briefing for beneficial data inside the discussion board but explaining some things in more detail and then we have the proper to give an explanation for all the topics in order that I can't simply entire my discussion in my paragraph of words and it is a great thing to proportion your perspectives with customers and discussions.  Use gentle words too...

you should always try to simplify the words you use in a topic or else no one would understand what you're trying to explain

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

There are russians that type at english and i can't even understand a word, maybe due to Google Translate or something else. Just don't topic at all, and go back to russian section please.

It's going to be hard for us mainly english speakers to understand you and eventually give you a fake report for bad topic.

I'm not going to do that but the next person could eventually do it.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Many people are here very new and they don't know more abou this crypto currency so they are usually doing something copy from some other posts and doing comments or reply on the posts .they need to understand that only replying to the post isn't a good thing they have to learn the crypto market and should create the post on their own easy and simple words.

On 3/6/2020 at 7:50 PM, Tanisha19 said:

I agree with you we should post comments simple and easy so that the beginners and other users can take help for posting comments. 

That's right let's make everything simple and easy to understand also direct to the point. 

Avoid making it long where the sense of post makes hard to understand. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Dear friend, we must post here in such a way that all other people benefit and easily understand the meaning of our post, then we will get a good reputation and a good position here and we will always get our money. Thank you.

• +2 1

On 3/6/2020 at 1:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

And I am agree with you we have to write our posts in a simply way

For every one in bitcoin world because we are having alot of beginners 

Here in forum and needing this simpl way

Yes, I agree with you. Words and phrases should be formulated in a simple and understandable way to be suitable for understanding by everyone in this forum

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

This is a good suggestion some members do post a topic that is entirely different from the body of the topic so the topic should go straight forward and simple.

Yes my friend some people make use of big grammers when they are creating topics not knowing that it will be difficult for some people to understand the language, we should remember that some members are not use to english that much so let consider and make use of simple english language and I think making use of big grammers lead to deleting of topic.

On 3/6/2020 at 5:53 PM, Prince90 said:

Hello friend i with your topic and view. Members should use easy vacabulary to make the topic much easier to understand. Because there are lots members like me who's english aren't that fluent.

that's absolutely true we should use easy English on this forum because there are many people who are from that country where English is not the first language so our aim should be to write easy English

It is an accepted request because the majority are beginners in this field and they need to understand the subject and everything related to coding. But they may come across at any time a concept or someone asks them how they will respond to it. Despite this, you have to understand the meanings that are difficult to understand in the first only or with the period that you incite other than you think directly about the meaning

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

That's what i exactly do every time i use the simple work to explain my view in any topic because there is many user who really dont understand english and i can take part of them ,just simple word to make the life easy never complicate the things 

Yes, this is completely true, the topic must be in understandable language and simple words so that everyone can understand it, especially beginners who have difficulty understanding some of the topics and therefore their comments are not commensurate with the content of the topic

Agreed, less is more! As some experts say. There are many long topics with complicated words and repeated ideas..and the subject of the topic doesn't need any of these complicated words! We should really improve our skills in writing useful topics in the right way..