Who tracks the bitcoins and records the transactions? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwill

Who tracks the bitcoins and records the transactions?

Who tracks the bitcoins and records the transactions?
Blockchain will automatically record every transaction in the ledger. Actually the Bitcoin transaction itself cannot be traced who the user is, but by referring to other sources such as communication, Phone, Whatsapp, also when converting Bitcoin to fiat money (USD) and being withdrawn to a bank account, this will be tracked.

• +5 1

Miners are building blocks that contain transactions waiting to be validated. They grab some of them and fill a block adding their own transaction that will pay them with new Bitcoins.

After they found a block, they broadcast it to the network in order to be validated by consensus rules and added as a valid block on the blockchain permanently. After 10 minutes the next block will appear and the block and transactions that it contains will be finally validated and forever stored into the blockchain.

I thinks miners are building block that contains some transaction informations.and all the transaction are served and recorded with the help of blockchaim technology

• +5 1

I think no one can really track the transaction done by many people because if there is one then that is a seriously hard job. Also since many people say that our actions and transactions are untraceable so there are really no people who can do that.

• +5 1

On 10/15/2019 at 6:16 AM, starwill said:

The miners are the blockchain workers, basically. They are responsible for recording the various transactions on the network, ensuring that each cryptocurrency is unique and that this information is shared with all other participating miners in the community. In cryptocurrency mining, high-level computing equipment is used that, through the solution of algorithms after performing complicated mathematical calculations, ensures that the transactions are real and safe. For this work, the miners receive a reward that makes this activity a profitable business for many companies and individuals.

Miners mine bitcoin for their earning. In the market miners have an important role. No transaction will be complete without mining. 

• +5 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 10/15/2019 at 6:16 AM, starwill said:

The miners are the blockchain workers, basically. They are responsible for recording the various transactions on the network, ensuring that each cryptocurrency is unique and that this information is shared with all other participating miners in the community. In cryptocurrency mining, high-level computing equipment is used that, through the solution of algorithms after performing complicated mathematical calculations, ensures that the transactions are real and safe. For this work, the miners receive a reward that makes this activity a profitable business for many companies and individuals.

I think anyone can track the transactions if they have addresses. But they cann't know that who made the transaction. Because crypto transactions happen like anonymously. that's why many terrorist use this advantage.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 10/15/2019 at 1:16 AM, starwill said:

Thanks for your post, it indeed help us to understand more about the block chain and how it is being recorded. Before now I have never thought of it and I also give thanks to crypto forum.

• +5 1

I think that it has no one to look after them and also to be added that the miners can track the bitcoin and also record all the transaction. 

• +5 1

On 10/15/2019 at 7:06 AM, Khan said:

As until now there is no proper tracking system introduced by the Tech as if it is possible then government can easily track all those transactions which are made for illegal purposes. 

Yes you are right this is the reason why most countries do not allow bitcoins or crypto currencies because of their own rules and to avoid illegal acts.

• +5 1

I think this was done automatically through blockchain technology, it is the one that records and tracks transactions and miners do the transmissions only.

• +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

The process of mining is too complex and hard to manage. Especially you hold the transaction between the two parties. Your one of the responsibility is to deliver the data inside blockchain. So I guess the mining reward is enough income for a person in this type of work.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:30 PM, kjames said:

everyone can track bitcoin transaction until they send it from hardware wallet using private sending option to hide it from blockchain by paying more.

How much i need to pay for hiding my transactio information from blockchain? i have no hardware wallet but i am interested in this option. is it possible?

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes ,your bitcoin transaction can be tracked and there are companies that are doing it.Since it's inception ,bitch has been thought of as an anonymous way to move money .Recently ,however ,a me firms have build software that can crack the movement of coins and help last enforcement track illict earnings ,Bitcoin transaction times vary and can take anywhere from ten minutes to over one hour.

I think the only who can record the transaction are the senders, but I think so in Blockchain technology they can record any transaction coming from their system, but I think in the future maybe the Blockchain technology they will ask the people about the kyc.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Mining is now becoming very expensive, and every day mining techniques develop and old mining equipment becomes useless, I don't think mining is as beneficial as it was in the past, but thank you for sharing this information on mining.

sir i also want to know about this i know what is the bitcoin but dont know who tracks it and how we get or how we convert it to dollars or other currencies etc please if you know something kindly tell me i will be very thankful to you

I think it depends entirely on the platform.  If you send money to them in the case of remittance and they send money from you, they can record your transaction to confirm.

I am new in this world . I don't have any knowledge about Crypto and bitcoin. I also want to knows about it who track our Crypto transaction. I will very thankful to you

There is no way that anybody can record online crypto transactions. Cause the transaction a of the cryptocurrencies are completely untraceable. And nobody can trace them. 

There is no way that Cause the transaction a of the cryptocurrencies are completely untraceable. But I think the blockchain itself is the most trusted record holder, except for the miners,After everyone can track Bitcoin.

Am not sure, but if I place my bitcoin address on the web say google web, then there is a lot of result coming in so am not really sure that we have to work and be sure of the records we see, the good effort of it is what we know the good ideas that develop and this is absolutly important for us to work in it and its going to properlly work well for us in this case

There is no one that can record any transactions in the cryptocurrency, the only capable is the blockchain which had the authority to save and embedded any transaction

Thank you for sharing this article on mining, but I think mining for individuals who do not have free electricity is just a loss. Electricity costs are very high in mining operations.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:16 AM, starwill said:

You are right. Miners are the people who make sure all transactions go well. Also, they are the one who take the fees for every transaction made.