Brave Browser (BAT) - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I do not use the Brave browser a lot, and for its coin it is available on the yobit platform and its price is good, but the question is is it possible to invest in it in the future

On 10/14/2019 at 3:41 PM, Donslens10 said:

Personally, I do not use this type of browsers a lot, although there is an enormous advantage, of course more than anything for the creators.
Creating a browser that rewards you for browsing is a super profitable idea, since the internet is the pande every day of all human beings, a great investment strategy and location of money.
My respects for that idea, although I hope to see something better than Brave or even Presearch, it is always good to see how cryptocurrencies such as these compete healthily with a theoretical consumption theme, it does not harm or intentionally, it revolutionizes the idea of doing business!

Brave has a great demand from users worldwide and this has caused the price of BAT to drop like never before in the history of this coin, I started late but I liked browsing with Brave because it not only protected my information but also me I paid per ad that came to me and also paid me per referred person, very happy with Brave.

• +5 1

Recently, the browser has been able to receive tokens simply for viewing the background image on the start page of the browser.
This is awesome 🙂

I have a little knowledge about bat token and brave browser. I have not use this browser   before. It is a another source of earning some tokens from here. Undoubtedly this project is good. Please post discribiley    

Bat token is one of the good and easy gaining coin. It is cheap altcoin too. We can easily earn this token by using brave browser. Although i haven’t use brave browser. But soon i will use brave browser. It is an another source for earning some crypto       

• +1 1

Now a days bat token is an another good tokens in crypto currency. We can earn easily bat token by browsing brave browser. I have some bat token in my earnings. My friends are using brave browser. From them i came to know about brave browser. Brave browser is a good project        . 

I saw online how brave can be a good and privacy browser but not so, I can see ads displayed beneath by brave browser as the background, no apologize advertising ads is private. And about the bitcoin mining, it can not mine anything. The browser is just useless for me. 

6 minutes ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

I used the browser for a long time and it didn't give me money. I don't think it works in my country either. I prefer Google Chrome, it is much better than it.

Also, like you @abdullah mohmmad in the first time Brave browser didn't give me the money and also it's not showed ads on my computer. But then I don't understand how start showing little ads! After that I have did some setting and configuration to grow the ads number per day.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have used Brave Browser for some time, but although it is a good browser and it helps protect the privacy, the profits are very low and the bad thing is that it prohibits many countries and the payment is available for a few countries. As for Presearch, I think it is much better, although its profits are not that great, but in any case it is a good idea to make money by browsing or searching the Internet.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

What I like most about the BAT team is to make digital ads more efficient and find a solution for this. Of course, it makes its collateral as Basic Attention Token. The idea is really radical. It can mark the digital advertising industry. I can summarize as the BAT system will be brought in for advertisers, publishers and production:

What I like most about the BAT team is to make digital ads more efficient and find a solution for this. Of course, it makes its collateral as Basic Attention Token. The idea is really radical. It can mark the digital advertising industry. I can summarize as the BAT system will be brought in for advertisers, publishers and production:For advertisers: pay a lower price per user. Getting more conversions from ad impressions.

• +4 1

I haven't tried brave as it wasn't my country included when it was hyped as a way to make money by viewing ads. I learned later that it was very low payments so I didn't even try. The presearch though is very bad and I would recommend doing faucets instead of it.

I don't have many hopes for BAT or for brave browser, I've also read concerning facts for the brave browser about the use of some referrals meaning that some developer probably getting payments out of nowhere from this and also their payment system is terrible, giving too low value to use.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:41 PM, Donslens10 said:

I hope to see something better than Brave or even Presearch, it is always good to see how cryptocurrencies such as these compete healthily with a theoretical consumption theme, it does not harm or intentionally, it revolutionizes the idea of doing business!

If you think so keep earning 10 dollars for a work of one month. Because this is the maximum you can make from using both of these for many workhours daily. Perhaps you don't value your time very welll friend or you aren't trying as much as possible. I am not trying to make you feel bad, but this is probably what you get from these aren't you?

• +3 1

On 11.02.2020 at 16:55, BullRunBit said:

Presearch, tarayıcı değil web sitesi ve PRE belirteci ile ilgili ilginç gerçek, toplam arzın sadece 170M PRE olmasıdır ve son birkaç güne bakarsanız, fiyatta çok fazla artış var, ancak bunun doğru nedenini bilmiyorum.

Brave ve BAT belirteci hakkında, PRE BAT ile karşılaştırırsanız, toplam arz miktarı çok daha büyük 1.500.000.000 BAT'dır.

Ama dediğim gibi Brave, Presearch'ten çok farklı ve Presearch'ten çok daha fazla işlevi olan bir tarayıcı.

Her durumda, her iki proje / token iyidir ve kullanımı kolaydır.

I have heard that it is faster than chrome with the adblock plugin installed with the built-in adblock event. It is obvious that it is really fast when used.
I can also say that it surpasses other competitors, including Google Chrome, Brave, and has a lot of users. However, in October, Brave reported 8 million active users per month and 2.8 million daily active users.
Brave promises to use faster and less energy than competitive browsers, and it provides this to users. It also shows you how much time you've saved using the Brave browser when you open a new tab.
However, there are minor inconveniences that you cannot get with other browsers. Functionality offered as standard on Chrome, such as the ability to automatically translate web pages, is only available through plugins.

I have used the Brave browser just because I like looking at better software and technology. It wasn't bad and I could use again, although I have some preferences that I can't change and changing habits easily. Brave wasn't a bad browser but the rewards it was giving weren't so much to keep using it.

• +3 1

Brave BAT  я тоже использую для различных кранов. чтоб х2 бонус был !!!

Не плохой браузер и функционал различный !!! 

You are saying you make money but whatever claim you make is not valid as you didn't say what money you are making. If you are just wasting all your day watching ads and earn half a dollar then do you think this is helping? There are so many ways to make more and you picked the worst.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

For me I have used Brave browser in two devices. I've found it to be unstable at times though and while it was faster than opera and chrome, I couldn't rely on it on a few occasions.

BAT is used in the brave browser for payments. The concept is nice and it can be used as a utility token inside the browser, although the promotion and marketing was weak and demands to users to receive payments were unrealistic. I hope that the next marketing move from Brave and Bat will be more carefully planned and payments will be deserved for the time spend in their platform.

• +1 1

I agree with your post here friend. It is probably a good idea from Brave to create a whole browser with aim at privacy and allocate the marketing to provide incentives to the users. I think that Brave is a good browser too, fast and reliable and I will try to use it again, although one time in the past when I was using it, my computer was frozen and this was the reason I uninstalled. I have an old pc anyway so perhaps this wasn't the reason.

• +2 1

I downloaded the Brave Browser the other day. I set up the wallet to receive BAT & have read some articles about the project. Im using it off & on but I do plan on using it more in the future. Its very fast, secure, saves you time & uses less bandwidth. Its based off of the Google Chrome Browser. But, it doesnt follow you around or stalk you all over the internet, like Chrome does.

Brave is definitely not a scam in anyway, shape or form. Before calling Brave something that it isnt, either use it or at least read up on it. In a short period of time, Brave has gained a large user base. It wont be long that it surpasses FireFox in popularity & usage.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Well, the brave browser payment is based on your ability to open paid adverts, with a maximum number of 5 adverts per hour, making a dollar through brave rewards is not that easy to achieve, it might take take up to a week or even more depending on your ability to view such adverts 

• +1 1

I do not use this browser either because I have heard may people experiencing many problems with their computers and I wouldn't want to create problems to my system. It gives some Bat rewards to some users but I don't think it is worth the trouble, unless it creates something better for all to profit and not just by a few cents for every day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1