What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

definitely i do not like the listing of cash in yobit as many there does not have any use instances but the satisfactory for me there is the rate of well known coin that is better than different change.

Удобная закупка и продажа через RoboTrade с помощью которого даже ночью можно закупать нужную вам валюту, а так же очень интерестный investbox  с помощью которого очень легко заработать.

The best feature I like the most is it sum all of your cryptocurrencies into btc so that we can know how much bitcoin we have if our cryptocurrencies convert to bitcoin. It is easy how much you have in your yobit once you convert it into your local coin. I think it is easy way to monitor our earnings 

There is many features on yobit which are appreciateable but some of these features which fascinate me are that it is much easy to use,you can easily withdraw your mining,its supporting team which is offering you to convert your mining in the currency which is easy to access for yourself.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/5/2020 at 11:19 AM, Migo said:

There is too many good features in yobit, for example you can withdraw fiat money, not just cryptocurrencies, like usd and rubble, and the support team is good enough, and he supports most of the coins, he is not complicated and very easy to use, and the withdrawl and deposits are fast too

Thats awesome, yobit has lots of features to be honest, the one am more familiar is the yobit investbox, the rate at which one get Percentage after investing , the chat box is also an amazing feature. Where you get to chat with people from different part of the world

There are actually many features of yobit that you can like, I like the interface of the exchange and its way to promote itself, you can nake trades easily there in yobit exchange.

I am actually interested to the graphs in the trade market of yobit because I am still curious on how does that work. I actually got a hinge of how does it work but I can’t seem to fully understand the flow of the transactions and the graph posted in the market as well. I would say that it is the best feature of yobit because of how they able to allow their users to track the flow of the movement of the price range in the market. In that way, the users would be able to have a prediction about the price ranges of the crypto currency in the market.

• +1 1

On 3/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit

Yobit overall interface is very good, easy to use and understand. 

Yobit wallet is very good, we can withdraw fait money like USD from it easily. Thats the most favourite feature i like about yobit that we can withdraw USD easily. 

Yobit investbox is very good provide good profit on some coins. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I love yobit exchange because it have many beautiful features like deposit or withdraw method is very secure and fast. Also support of yobit is very helpful.

There are subsequently lots of skin texture offered in yobit. You may like them. Yobit is not a severe exchange site indeed. distribution stock is a crumb quicker indeed.Thanks for your post.

The best feature for me is the "investbox" it provides user with the opportunity to earn a return per investment, these returns ranges from 1%for some coins and others can accrued upto like 10%

Apart from its interface, which I consider to be very intuitive and easy to use, the InvestBox and VMining systems call my attention because through them I can invest and increase my profits on the platform.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

the best features that I find in yobit are the amount of different currencies it has for the exchange, and its airdrops always leave good profits, and it is an easy platform to understand

I would like to talk about the security instead of the feature. I think the security is the most  useful and the most significant over the market. The security is the most phoneme issues all over. And the yobit is doing well he case of the security. 

I be ot tried it before but I will like the investbox, there is one day reward and also weekly and monthly rewards on yobit invedtbox. The second should be the free coins, but the free coins are not productive at all. 

The best feature in yobit is invest box,virtual mining. In invest box you can get 1 to 10 % of interest. We can get chat feature too.

YoBit is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that supports lots of cryptocurrencies, payment methods, and features.The best feature in yobit is invest box, where investors can participate in investment programs made by developers who want to promote their coins. The investments vary based on their duration, and YoBit protects your investment, allowing you to make up to 10% on your assets. You can close your investment at any time.

Yobit InvestBox and short-lived transactions dispensation features are the best from the yobit conversation for me.

What I like the most about yobit is its great variety on its platform. You can invest in the invesbox panel, you can acquire a mining plan with a very good profitability. You can trade a large number of currencies, it seems to me a very complete and safe platform.

I am not very familiar with the yobit , but I can see it has alot of features,base on the features I see many people commenting on is the yobit investbox I read about it and I can see it has a good percentage of one invest his or her coin in the site

I would like to say that the best feature is the Investbox as I don't think there are other exchange who are providing such service like get some earrings on invest some coins.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

to make crypto talk is a part of yobit is best featured I find in yobit...beside its trading system is also a good feature in yobit...we can earn from yobit by trading and can earn from crypto talk by make posts...

Dear one thing that everyone like in the yobit is that it is very simple to understand and easy to exchange. The exchange in this very simple even new one can understand it easily.

• +5 1

The good features in yobit are many, including its simple rules and the support team is good and keen on the reputation of the forum, and it supports most currencies, easy to use, fast to transfer and deposit, and benefit from the material and intellectual side