What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

There are various features in Yobit, that I loved about. Among all these, I loved Yobit investbox feature where Yobit users can invest their cryptocurrencies for earning daily profit. I simply loved this feature because its significantly help investors to generate passive income from their investment, and the profit is also based on daily interest depending upon the coins invested(the interest may vary from (1% to 10%). Moreover, I prefer Dice game in yobit, as its easy to place and you can bet any amount (above min. allocated amount). And if you're lucky enough you're able to get 2X of your Bet from the dice game.

• +5 1

One of the best features of yobit is that our crypto currency can be converted, traded or invested. It is one of the best places for investors. One can easily deposit or withdraw one's money.

Hi, i cannot know about yobit in detail but i know that from yobit you can easily withdraw money in fiat form that is very easy way to earn money.

I like Yobit platform and their team because we can do many things here. we can trade many coins that you can not find in any exchanges. You can earn by Investbox, Vmining and posting here. People who have not much knowledge about crypto also can earn money from airdrops and their campaigns.

• +4 1

On 10/3/2020 at 12:53 PM, mhmd said:

Direct dealing of buying and selling at the same moment is not available in Bitcoin transactions that need some time to be converted Stability for the price of Bitcoin Good enough support, withdrawal, deposit and multiple investment plans 

You can withdraw paper money, not just cryptocurrencies, such as the US dollar and ruble, and it supports most cryptocurrencies, it is not very complicated and easy to use,

Transactions on the platform are very fast and the platform is still safe until now, as it does a lot of airdrops to get free money and supports payeer bank to transfer the dollar into the platform and then buy the currency you want .. I have done this method several times and the arrival of purchase and withdrawal is not delayed more From 15 minutes

•  

Youbit is the easiest exchanger in the world to understand how to withdraw our earning into payoneer and many others also  i like this feature of the youbit.

In yiubit we can get free coins also We can trading also in this forum this is the best and reliable exchanger for everyone to understand. 

Availability of trading coins and the user-friendly interface makes yobit more better for me. Also withdrawal of flat currency makes it perfect. This is my favourite features of yobit. 

The best feature of the yobit platform, which distinguishes it from the rest of the platforms, is the advantage of  having multiple accounts, in addition to the ease of registration in them, and this is from my own point of view.

I am new to this forum so that i don't have much idea about the features provided by yobit, But many of my friends told me that yobit provide a great secure and safety to our funds. yobit is a great platform for exchange of money and there is good feature like investment box.

The most good feature in youbit like you withdraw different currencies of the word not just cryptotalk  but USD ,RUBBLE.on the other hand youbit facilitate to you investbox ,withdraw and trade . Youbit charge very low fee of withdraw as compare to other exchanger.

In fact, the yobit platform contains a lot of great features and before talking about the features in it, we have to talk about its safety, its good reputation, and the confidence of users in dealing with it .. As for the best feature in it in my opinion is the advantage of investing in the robot as most of my time is on and this feature uses time instead of me

Yobit has a lot of good features but I like most is it's investbox where we get 10 percent of my investing and than I can withdraw my money 100% at any time.  It provide full security system and you can trade in many cryptocurrency .

• +1 1

The current highest level of price range is best thing that I'm enjoying in it, as the values and profits are getting high day hy day, and that is just beginning 

Well my fevorit futures in yobit sofar is their investment box section where I can do some investment and get returns.

There is too many  features in yobit  . Some example are local money not just cryoto currency , like USD and rubble he is not complicated and very eat to use . It is good facture in youbit exchange .

On 3/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

Hello hope you will be fine and doing good.

As their are a lot of good features in yobit but the one which i like most is market feature their you find the raise and fall of currencies by time and other that you can sell or buy currency very easily.

I am very happy to get acquainted with this platform as I found in it many features that help us all, including deposit and trading that facilitate the process of trading the cryptocurrency

I think every option of yobit is great.  But using yobit for so long, I think the most effective and beneficial option of this yobit is yobit's investbox. Honestly, I made a lot of money by investing in yobit's investment box. 

I think the yobit exchange is the complete package like from virtual mining to invest box to dice and many other. But one feature I like is the live yobit chat because we can learn many things from the chat and their solutions which usually don't works. But I love the feature of the live yobit chat.

Edited by Cryppro
  • +2 1

I find yobit to be a very good exchange and it has many good features. I don't have a favorite but I used investbox a lot and helped me profit with increased Talk token investment and profits. So probably the investbox is my favorite feature of Yobit.

• +3 1

The best feature I found in this platform is posting. You can post anything what you knew. You can post anything what you want to know. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time in this platform. You should work hard and post maximum content on this platform 

On 3/5/2020 at 1:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

Yobit have so meany interesting futures for its users, and yobit is the only exchanging site that have investment plain, dice playing futures and also free coin earning and airdrops from yobit, and every thing abut yobit exchanging site are best and good.

Personally am attracted with it's trading feature as it's not crowded with confusing advanced features which suits both experienced retail traders and newbies because exchange's interface is clean and simple

Yobit had alot of great features you can invest via investbox there. Yobit have ability to convert your talks directly to your wallet .  The best thing that i saw in yobit is to free coins can be earn . Free games are there to earn good btc amount . You can simply view the totall graph  of every currencies.