What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

There is certainly way too many excellent characteristics inside yobit, as an example, it is possible to distance themself fiat funds, not merely cryptocurrencies, just like USD and also rubble, as well as the help staff will be sufficient, and also this individual helps a lot of the money, he could be not necessarily difficult and extremely user friendly, as well as the withdrawal and also build up are usually quickly also.

• +3 1

Am actually happy on what @Mike1515 the truth is we need to work and put together every kind of work is to work and put together a good channel to understand yobit, yobit has been greatful to me and so happy that they are the best we are always working well today

• +4 1

Yobit is the only platform that supports any hard fork that gets and gives for every ... that directs you to the Ubit platform

Investbox and the instant transaction is the best feature of Yobit exchanger. In exchange chatting is aslo good.  We can make money from Yobit investbox. I am earning money regularly by putting some coins in the investbox. 

Edited by ShiNorton
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

@ShiNorton
Yes mate.You are right.There are many features in yobit that is impressive.Well a new feature is also great.I am talking about Vmining.I bought that when it was launched.Really a great thing to invest in yobit till now.I got my investment in just 40 days.Now i am earning daily profit just sitting.I guess everyone should try that.

I think the best feature in yobit is airdrops in yobit we found many new airedrops day by day like free coins ore many other ways we have to use it like buying ore selling bitcoin using yobit in good rates i am doing trading using yobit so its my favorite exchange 

• First, it is reliable and respected
  • Second: Once you register on the platform, you will have an account and start the process of depositing, trading and withdrawing without the need to activate the documents
  • Third: One of its great advantages is that you can use the Youbet platform to store currencies for long periods, unlike other platforms that prevent storage without trading
  • Fourth: Supports withdrawals and deposits on each of the following banks:

Payeer Bank, Perfect Money, Advcash, Capitalist, Visa-MasterCard.

On 3/5/2020 at 6:02 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

I don't have a favorite, I can do several things, that's why there is none in particular, although the most I use is the trading one, I always see the investment funds and VMining, before I used FreeCoins, but I haven't been in for a long time There, I like to read the different comments of the chat, Yobit has many things to pass the time while waiting for a good trade, you just have to walk through each one of them.

yobit have many good feature that I like I don't get afraid from yobit when i make any transaction on yobit its an legit exchange we can store our money in yobit it very easy to use yobit we got here new airdrops and also we got our payment from yobit of cryptotalk 

I do not have a favorite function, the whole page seems good to me, that if I have more attention to the invirbox section.

There are so many features present in yobit.You have to apply it.Yobit help you to convert bitcoin to your currency.Here only you can convert the bitcoin to various currency.Your coin stored here in wallet and you can trade here.

Yobit have good feature.... I think it is a very highly platfor...   It is  a very strong good and secure account.... I think invest box is a good feature in yobit.....  We can easily exchange in yobit...  

For me there are good features in yobit, vmining is profitable, investbox can double your money in 1 week, easy of usage, fast withdrawal and free money section also give good money some days

I particularly like the investbox, it makes Yobit unique, but I really like the YoPump and airdrops that the exchange has, it has a lot of differentiators

I think that the best feature of yobit is their airdrops because allow to users to get a lot of rewards doing different type of actions or events easily!

In fact, there are many good features! But what I like most about this platform is the investment box!
With it, we can increase our capital by a good rate! There are many good plans!
But we must pay attention because there are many weak currencies!
We have to invest our money in strong currencies

• +5 1

the best feature i find in yobit is it give so many ico which means, it give us the chance to make our btc 10 times more.. other thing is that it give so many airdrops and giveaways. for beginners these are the easiest ways to earn btc without investing a penny.. moreover, somtimes yobit give the facility of investbox, one can out his coin in investbox and can make it 10x.

Till now , Yobits Virtual mining program was quite profitable for me . I bought 3 micro miners at the beginning price . after that the price increased in a great ratio . As a result Minex price also rose up and I sold in a good price and able to make profit

Thanks my friend for this information. At the yobit we can easily trade with many digital currencies. And this is the best exchanger of earning. But at the yobit the few coins are making a great impact at this site. Like the ethereum , BTC and altcoin etc. I am also dealing with these coins.

Many thanks to my friend for this information. At Yobite we can easily trade with many digital currencies. And I think it is the best exchanger for current income. However, a few coins in Jobit have a great impact on this site. Like Ethereum, BTC and Wetcoin, I am also working on these coins. And I am trying to succeed in this

Hello my friend
I think the best feature of the yobit platform is the reliability and safety, as you will not be exposed to fraud and thus you will be able to invest more while you are assured of your money

In my opinion you cant really choose which can be the greatest one as there are so many great things to try from and alot to learn for the experience so i cant bother and think which is the greatest friend.

Yobit is best exchange  for me becao5 it is offering the best way to earn money and the best feature is its super fast payment, it never takes even 5 minutes to send the money.

Yobit and crypto talk works like a well oiled machine and a full perfect plan  yobit exchange such as invest box and no kyc for withdrawal and deposit.So we must always appreciate all the feature of that exchange because it gave us source of income.

On 3/5/2020 at 11:02 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

Yobit has a lot of features that are very easy to understand.  It's a platform where things are explained easily you can withdraw money and invest your cryptotalk their also.