What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

We are getting our payments directly in the yobit wallet we don't have to do anything that is the first benefits we are having then if you want then we can go for trading in investbox present in the yobit wallet and the third thing we can exchange our bitcoins to any other currencies as our preference we just have to give some exchange transaction fee then we are eligible to send our money do any external wallet address one more thing keep in your mind while doing tha transactions be careful about tha address you are giving because if by mistake and you have given wrong address then there is no way to get your money back.

The two most important features I love about Yobit are sending money to the balance quickly without any procrastination, and the second feature is showing the staying hours on the left of the site to facilitate knowing the prices when going down and going up, these are two wonderful things, all the platform is classy.

I love this idea of the yobit codes as  having to seamlessly send Crypto to another account is accurately fast and kind of reliable to send between accounts on the network. And also of the feature of the gambling games which basically I don't even use

The best feature about YOBIT is its  less fees on withdrawal procedure and it gives initial options of several investment on the crypto market and also is a safe wallet to keep your currency safely. 

On 3/5/2020 at 6:06 PM, CnapmaK said:

My favorite feature of Yobit exchange is fast work, because i can withdrawal my crypto to my wallet in 4-5 minutes. I also like Yobit exchange because its very profitable. We can put our money in Investbox and get good profit daily.

Same opinion here, I like how they served the people that have an account on them. 

Their service is very great and when we invest we can earn good profit. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

For me, the best feature is automatic withdrawals . I can request a withdrawal from the exchange in Fiat and get my money in 2-3 minutes. 

Me encanta la caja de inversión, y dados, así es como el dinero diario y el juego un juego de apuestas interesante, sin embargo, también hay más características favoritas, como el 20% por campaña de referidos.

Yobit has all such features which makes it the best exchange for crypto users as it is multitasking exchange which also facilitates safe and secure wallet for its users and also it gives lots of opportunity to earn free coins.

Yobit InvestBox and fast transactions processing features are the best from the yobit exchange for me. If you have ever seen the investbox feature on the exchange, you may have some ideas how does it work for the good incomes. 

My favorite feature on the exchange is instant withdrawal to my Bank card, money comes in just 2-3 minutes, on other exchanges it is much slower

Dear friend 

Yobit is trusted and so fasted side.i exchange my cryptocurrency in yobit within 4-5 minutes without any tension. This side is vary vary good side for us.. 

Thanks  

Well for me, the best feature that i see from yobit is the free coins because it can be help some members mostly the new users of it to have some free coins to used in trading, i hope that this will be still there for long time, happy posting.

On 3/5/2020 at 4:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

I am using this exchanger since long time. And I feel trust on this. I found many features on this exchanger which is not available in any other top exchangers. Mostly I like investbox because here we can generate extra income.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 3/5/2020 at 7:22 PM, Meharba said:

Yobit is really easy to used in my opinion! each new member there can understand how it works easily! also I liked this featured about withdrawing fiat money from yobit to payeer and visa...etc !! this isn't exist in all exchanges!

That's right yobit is easy to use and understand although you are a beginner or not. 

I like all of their features. 

The site is very user friendly and great. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Personally what I like most about Yobit is that it is a very simple platform to operate thanks to its interfaces unlike other exchanges that have a very complicated interfaces to operate 

I personally prefer Yobit on any other platform for many reasons, the most important of which is that it is easy to use even for beginners in the world of encryption, as well as withdrawals and deposits of cryptocurrencies in Yobit fast and very safe

I love the offers with does yobit giving them for us and you can win etc from them like d's games ..yotra..yo pony..etc

Beside being a great exchange and wallet for crypto currency,yobit has o lot of other good features.Yobit invest box is the best of them for me.And any one can easily earn a lot of different crypto coin free from here.

16 minutes ago, Moaz said:

I personally prefer Yobit on any other platform for many reasons, the most important of which is that it is easy to use even for beginners in the world of encryption, as well as withdrawals and deposits of cryptocurrencies in Yobit fast and very safe

Yes and this is my opinion yobit is more easier than any platform with simple

Web face you can benefit from all them services my friend simply

my favorite feature is inviting referrals and getting 20% of their withdrawal for them. I have already earned about $ 15 on this, although I invited only 10 people.

I think that the site is really promising in the future and is adding a lot of beautiful and useful additions to its members and we do not forget that it is one of the most important sites in the world of cryptocurrencies

I don't thin that there is a difference between Yobit platform and other pltaforms exchange ! so there is no special feature there ! but I like the free coins section !

i think the investment boxes once you study the coins well enough, and the ICOs which can give you profits as well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

There are many features in the yobit platform, including this forum, and you do not need to confirm the kyc as well as the withdrawal through usd

Life is great and enjoy it