How to star my treading - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thor1

How to star my treading

I am new in crypto. I want to earn more money in here.. So i like treading. I think it is the best way to earn cryptocoin and more profitable. But have not enough knowledge in treading. So i want to learn it and buildup my Knowledge and start my treading.. I hope any ptofetional man will help me to learning about it..    

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

If you're itching to get hands-on with some active online trading, this guide will help get you started.....

1.Decide if this is the right strategy for you. You might consider trading stocks if: ...

2.Get an education. ...

3.Select an online broker. ...

4.Start researching stocks. ...

6.Make a plan and stick to it. ...

6.The bottom line.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Treading  is the best side of income.firstly we should well skilled in treading and study hard about it.the basics of crypto treading bess on hard study.the most strategies success with 90% of success on you tube and in thia forum.  

18 hours ago, Thor1 said:

I am new in crypto. I want to earn more money in here.. So i like treading. I think it is the best way to earn cryptocoin and more profitable. But have not enough knowledge in treading. So i want to learn it and buildup my Knowledge and start my treading.. I hope any ptofetional man will help me to learning about it..    

The best thing to do is follow a strategy that you rely on, but it must
 If you are a beginner in currency trading and financial markets, it is important that you are not satisfied with keeping and copying these Forex strategies, but rather understand the basic principles that depend on them, test them carefully, and think how they can be improved in order to align them with the current market situation or your trading principles.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Start by learning to draw trend lines, draw support and resistance areas, and learn about the patterns of reflexive patterns of Japanese candles. You will find many videos on YouTube that introduce you to these basics. Then learn to take strategies that suit your thinking.

• +2 1

This forum and its topics will help you a lot in learning to trade. But if you want to learn how to trade faster, I would suggest looking at some books that detail trading and what it entails. And perhaps watching video courses as well. These are helpful. YouTube has many of these videos. The basic rule you are looking for with trading is buy low and sell high.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

To get to that point, you need to spend time reading and learning basic concepts at first, on YouTube there are very good tutorials that you can search for. You must be patient, because this is not achieved overnight and many times also falls...

To start trading, you must learn the basics of trading, the analysis party, and what tools you should rely on in order to trade, and then you will start learning to become a professional.
It is like driving a car at first It seems difficult and with practice it becomes easy

THINK POSITIVE

4 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

To start trading, you must learn the basics of trading, the analysis party, and what tools you should rely on in order to trade, and then you will start learning to become a professional.
It is like driving a car at first It seems difficult and with practice it becomes easy

Yes, you must learn how to trade first and then how to analyze and read signals and the matter requires some time and effort to become good in trading over time.

Life is great and enjoy it

First thing that you need to have is money to invest choose a good exchange like Yobit and then deposit your money there and buy some coins for example bitcoins and start trading with usd if you want to increase your btc or also usd 

On 3/5/2020 at 5:59 AM, Thor1 said:

I hope any ptofetional man will help me to learning about it..    

This will be hard to be tought trading through a forum. My only advice is to begin looking into the various tools by looking first of all into moving averages. The rest tools can be used on some occassions and mixing them demands experience. MACD will be of huge help.

You are new in crypto currencies and want earn money from trading, then first learn some basic knowledge from you tube and use this forum trading section also, when you learn basic information then create demo account in any exchange, which exchange offers this demo trading once you gain confidence in demo trading, then do small trade use of low capital then slowly increase your capital.

First you have to learn how to do trading in YouTube . You have to manage risk management strategy on your portfolio . Only trade high volume coins and top Crypto coins .Do research and follow trading rules .

Trading is the profitable way to earn an income online but one needs some knowledge and strategy to be successful but many out there are lazy to further their studies in trading resulting in failure and this platform is the best for beginners in crypto to gain more knowledge in this erea and also earn a good amount of income that can make a capital to start trading after mastering how it's done.

Welcome my friend in this platform as when i was a beginner to do trading i started my activity throigh yobit by small amount with litecoin then i preffer to do regular trading with litecoin which sometimes make me earn a good profit according to the fluctuations so you can start with a small amount in any of the crypto coins which is listed in coinmarket cap and can gain a lot of experience through it.

You are welcome friend. To be honest, trading is very profitable but risky too! You can earn a lot with trading and also you can lost a lot with trading. So you must learn how to trade so that you can get good skills that will help you to reduce loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

15 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

For forex, both technically and fundamental analyses are very important, and likewise in stock trading. But in crypto, technical analyses is practically 99% useful. 

I will agree to this, I have a friend who is a forex trader, he do talk more about news like interest rate and many others to predict price of various currencies but cryptocurrencies I hardly see people using news to judge but in paste there are events I know about that really affected the price of cryptocurrencies  lime bitcoin. A good example was the trade war between the USA and China that decrease bitcoin by 30% in the past. 

You can initially work on this site and gain information and experiences from members of the site and at the same time collect good capital to start investing and start working in the field

You can find many courses for the  Crypto trading and you can learn it and also you can do practical through small investment and also you can take help from YouTube and other social platforms. And if you don't have Investment you can work on forum like Cryptotalk and gather investment and start trading.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If you want to enter the trading field, you should learn well and understand the basics of this field and understand the basics of cryptocurrencies well and you must choose a business plan that begins with it so that you can achieve success and profits and away from losses

On 3/5/2020 at 8:59 AM, Thor1 said:

I think it is the best way to earn cryptocoin and more profitable.

No doubt it is best way of earning money but you have follow the rules of successful trading. Before trading get enough knowledge that you know ABC of trading. Start with low trading volume. Don't be greedy while trading. Make your daily profit target and stop trading after getting that target. 

Since you are working on the forum here, I advise you to start trading cryptocurrencies on the Yobit platform with a commitment to using popular currencies in order not to lose your money and to learn how to work on the platform there are a lot of videos on YouTube in addition to books that explain in detail about trading from the beginning to the end and achieving profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

before doing real trading I will suggest you to do demo trading because real trading is very risky for beginners because this market is highly fluctuate so always invest those money which you can afford to lose 

First of all you have to gather  knowledge about trading. And try to learn from the topics and from the forum. A senior person can help you in this matter. An expert can show and teach you in a short time. And this is quite important to have the spirit to learn. Because with that courage ,you will learn so quickly. And never just forefit or give up. 

first, before you actually start trading, make sure you learn about market analysis, then you can find a strategy that fits your style and learn it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png