3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

Yes it is true. We will learn many things about cryptocurrency and crypto world and we also will earn money from posting and giving reactions. Also we will improve our English writing and reading.

This forum also helped me a lot in improving my experiences about reading and writing of English.

• +1 1

Yes you are 100% right. We the help of this site we can get information about crypto world and also about yobit. Second one is to learn English very well like grammatically and to understand wise. We can post here anything and anytime without feeling hesitation. 

On 3/5/2020 at 2:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

Yes this is very right that we can learn these three things from this cryptotalk forum. As this forum gives us a great knowledge about cryptocurrencies. And we can learn and earn at the same time with the help of this forum.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Author, you noted everything correctly! After all, these are the factors that are valued in this forum. During this writing, I also learned a lot of new information and also raised my level of English.

learn here about the crypto currency and also we can work as a online bussiness enterpreneur in future in many sites like easy1up. We can feel that before our english grammar 

10 hours ago, Abideen said:

Well, apart from the three you have mentioned, there are many benefits of crypto currency which are as follows. 1.one will make new friends on the forum 2. One will at least be busy and have something doing. Thirdly 3. One will learn how to brevent scammers and fraudsters. Thanks once again @BhenGhix

If provision should be made in addition and in conjuction to your point then I'll highlight;

1. Cryptotalk is an opportunity for fluent and absolute writing skills.

2. It grants the most laziest students a room for reading everyday

3. It as well expose it members on the ideology and principles of their mindset to other party. @Abideen

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you, as a member of this forum you can learn this easily. I think you can a lot of knowledge about crypto currency, you will also earn good amount of crypto from this forum. But you need to follow the forum rules and regulations properly. You must be write English with proper grammatically correction. 

• +1 1

I learn some thing from this forum one thing crypto currency and second wallets and third many peoples thought of online businesses and online working forth follow the roles and some other thing I like this forum and its my first forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

And apart from those three points I would add improvement in writing capacity, security about decision-making, since when we handle all the information we can decide in which cryptographic projects to participate and in which not, also ability to trade and ability to make ourselves understood by other people. These are all benefits that we have acquired thanks to Cryptotalk.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 3/4/2020 at 10:33 PM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

2, Revenue from Crypto

You are absolutely right, we can gain knowledge, experience and skills about cryptocurrency and how to invest, trade and minex with crypto, we need to concentrate and understand the procedures and process of creating useful, and informational post in the forum, we are also pay for our reasonable, educational posts, cryptotalk forum also improve our grammars and correct way of making good sentence in future and this forum too.

I agree on you with this point but you may do extra than just that you may get new pals followers have some time with them have amusing get expertise approximately your paintings and meet new human beings. It is usually fun to have right here round and lots of things to do.

On 3/5/2020 at 5:33 AM, Leerobert said:

2, Revenue from Crypto

Earning is not the reason why we are here. The reason why we are here is to learn so that we can make our earnings easily and if we manage to learn many things, we can also earn by sharing knowledge.

There is no doubt that cryptotalk is a store house of crypto knowledge. We can everything on it about crypto world. And also we can practics english language. Writing articles can be a writing practice too. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

this forum let the members benefit from many things :
1-learn and get knowledge about crypto currency ,
2- make friends.
3- see and share a lot of news ideas.
4- earn some money.
5- respect the rules and the other's opinions.

• +3 1

I concur to you on this specific aspect however, it's possible to perform over merely you may acquire fresh buddies have any time together with them possess pleasure gain awareness on work and meet new people. It's always enjoyable to possess around and many things you can really do.

Of course these are three things we can easily find in this crypto.  Crypto is one of the useful and easy sources of income.  Here we get easy idea about cryptocurrency.  And all the information and knowledge related to crypto can be acquired.  And here are good ideas about the English language.

We took in a great deal from the CryptoTalk Forum. It's actually an incredible gathering. I took in a great deal about cryptographic forms of money and digital currencies despite the fact that I was oblivious of this world notwithstanding improving my English and I additionally figured out how to compose.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good points, mate. We all came here with some objectives in mind, the ones you presented are the most common ones. Perhaps, another good benefit we can obtain by participating in this forum is creating some links with other members sharing common interest with us and sharing experiences and points of view with them. For example, in the different sections of the forum, experts in those area can gather to discuss topics and give feedback to each other. 

• +1 1

On 3/5/2020 at 4:33 AM, Leerobert said:

2, Revenue from Crypto

Yes, that's right, we can get knowledge about cryptocurrency from the forum if you join here. Apart from that, you can also get Bitcoin payments, which is every 1,000 satoshis of posts with a positive reaction. Without realizing it, we also develop English when making posts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are right, my friend
What this forum offers us is invaluable
We have to maintain a good reputation
Continuously engage in useful activity and avoid annoying random posts as much as possible
We should also appreciate the efforts of the moderators and support them in their work to control the activity of members within the forum

Working in the Russian and English sections improves the members' languages in general The forum provides great experience to the members and provides knowledge of new means of profit-gathering and the various methods and strategies of work that members share in various fields.

• +1 1

On 3/4/2020 at 11:33 PM, Leerobert said:

2, Revenue from Crypto

I am have these three too. You are so correct that I am not see this full advantage of be in the forum. I am always write about many things that is the knowledge most we earn from the forum, but you are right my dear, the english is also getting better and more correct.

Yes these are main things but we learn  a lot of  things .we  can learn trading from it by investing some money that is good  oppurtunity  for every one. But english writing will enhnced more in case of english . 

• +3 1