3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

Yes my friend you are absolutely  right.all these things we have learnt from that forum.it had improved our english grammar and general knowledge a lot. So it is quite helpful to us....

• +1 1

Greetings. Thank you, my friend, for this post. I really agree with you on these three points. It is a great profit for us and I would love to add to it the knowledge we obtain, learn commitment, patience and meet new friends.

You are right they are the basic things every responsible and hard working members enjoy in the forum. According to my own arrangements start with the reward of crypto money in exchange for the task, then knowledge and experience gained from reading fellow members postings. If combine together with proper plan they can change your future from no body to some body in crypto world

Yes i am agree with you.we can learn these things from this forum. crypto talk give me a payment to  work  at this forum.so we gain more knowledge and experience about crypto currency .and we can also improve my english by different post on daily wise .so all these things we learn from this forum are very useful and its help in feature.because before joining i have no idea about crypto currency trading and investment so thanks crypto talk give me knowledge about it.bes of luck.

3 hours ago, Mukhtar Sandhu said:

There are many things you can find to learn on this platform But here are three things I learned from crypto talk.

1.It has provided me with all the latest information on cryptocurrency.

2.It has greatly improved my English.

3.It provided an opportunity to develop my abilities through posts.

You have list all of the 3 things providing good information about cryptocurrency is when you have the ability and knowledge in English writing you have to correct some of your wrong spelling provided and development if wen you have the knowledge of doing all the 20 post without any misunderstanding. 

• +1 1

There are many things that you must follow to succeed in work here, but one of the most important of these things first: Knowing the rules of the forum well
Second, you have to learn about electronic currencies well and how to trade and invest them. Third, and most importantly, you must master the English language well .. Good luck my friend

3 things that we can get from this website are that 

●We can get many informations about the currencies. 

●We can earn money online by setting in our home.

● We can improve our English vocabulary by using this website. 

You are right my friend. There are lots of things you can benefit from cryptotalk forum and you have mentioned them which are knowledge, earning income and people from non speaking countries can also learn English language. 

You should avoid the following things on this forum. 

Do not create a topic which already existence on this forum if you do so than you will receive a warning and if you do not avoid this and continue to create such topics then your account will be banned.

You also avoid to share wrong information with readers .

Also avoid to copy the posts of other.

These things will be harmful for your reputation and your posts will be deleted.

We get:

1-learn a lot about bitcoins,trading and investment and other things.

2-we can earn bitcoins.

3-We can improve our typing skill and english also.

Hello! I agree with you. Since I came to this forum, I have become more knowledgeable about cryptocurrency. Every day I sit on this forum for 2-4 hours. And I want to reach a high rank. And my English is good, although I am Kazakh by nationality)

Yes the three things we can get in this forum for sure are we are earning money by our posts and we are given the opportunity to have knowledge also have the chance to meet new friends that we can benefits from them

If you want to count the benefits of being here on the Cryptotalk forum, you will find them much more than 3, but it is good that you have set some of your priorities, this will help you a lot to reach your future goals.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Right now I'm still posting the free 100 post made compulsory on members that newly joined the forum. But so far I have learnt good experience on how to post useful comments on topics, learn more about the best performing crypto currencies at the market. And how to protect my earnings from scammers 

In this forum three things one can get are as follows 1. Learn how to write a good topic 2. How to invest from the forum. And 3. How to post when some one create a topics. This all are skill one is going to get in the forum.

Yes , it's truly right. We can get more knowledge about cryptocurrency. Through this knowledge we can earn money. Also we can improve our skills in english. 

Hye dear wao great information .you are right this forum provide us many things .here we get knowledge and earn money.and this site improve our english.i like cryptotalk

• +2 1

@Leerobert Thank you for this piece of advice and i concur with you on this. Joining CryptoTalk forum gives someone the knowledge on Cryptocurrency on how to trade and investment, makes a member an experienced member giving the member the opportunity to also trade and invest on cryptocurrency and most importantly gives a member a earning opportunity. 

I like what you say, it is true, those 3 things we obtain when entering the forum and even more, we learn to work as a team, to support the content of others, to write good topics and look for the appropriate words, we deepen our knowledge about cryptocurrencies and all his world, we learn to follow the rules, that is very important. I like the third one you mention, it helps us to be more exact when writing and reading English, 80% of us here have made progress in our English by writing and reading it daily.

You are saying hundred percent rightly for working on crypto talk forum with active members of crypto talk forum we need some hard work and enjoying up-to date information about crypto currency market and then post according tl topic of the posts and earn free btc from crypto talk forum

Yes my friend and more than benefit. You can earn money. Learn new information. Have your own business. Improved your English skills and  at least have new friends  st platform 

• +4 1

@Jrm2020 agree with you these three also including in my goals specially to learn and gain more knowledge about cryptography, cryptosystem, and currencies because it becomes the future currencies and need to everybody to learn.

@MT khan yes my friend I agree with you  at future  crypto currency and digital currency will be  formal currency at all world  you can use it for all trades operational  and transfer with out using  banks only platform.