3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

Those are actually the 3 main major things we can acquire in the forum,

1: experience about cryptocurrency ( trading and investment)

2: gain knowledge in handling risk 

3: we will also get to meet other people with lot of experience about cryptocurrency

• +1 1

For sure, I have agreed with your opinion hundred percent. Part of earning there's many things to achieve in this forum which you don't know yet and it  will really help you a lot in further. Once again thank you.

Yes you are right my dear brother. You share right information I think because this is the best forum in the world because it is also helpful. So I think you also get the money forum there and also knowledge and no fight your English language improved.

There are so many things you can get from this forum apart from just earning  bitcoin ,you also can get updated about the knowledge of the stock markets.  Get new friends learn other people's language especially english, knowing about cryptotalk has open my eyes to the world of cryptocurrency.

Yes you are absolutely good here my dear because no any problem here we also earning the Satoshi and we also earn the knowledge of crypto and even we learn the trading and English better.

• +1 1

You are right. We learn many things from this forum. It's a great platform for learning and earning. You can know about cryptocurrency, trading, investment and minning etc. We also improve our English here by reading others post.

Yes, our basic skill's will be improve and also our knowledge will be increased from this forum, not other use less forums and when we work here daily then the time will come when know everything about crypto ecosystem and it's importance.

And the times are good.  Crypto is very familiar to us we can spend time with great pleasure.  One thing I want to say is that I have to learn something new about crypto, I have to try very hard, it will be easier to speak in English if we work. The thing we know is that crypto is a topic and a platform.

And the times are good.  Crypto is very familiar to us we can spend time with great pleasure.  One thing I want to say is that I have to learn something new about crypto, I have to try very hard, it will be easier to speak in English if we work. The thing we know is that crypto is a topic and a platform.

The best thing is that Learn and Earn at the same time in this platform and touch with a digital currency world so also use of english is very good so this palteform is provides many of things but the main is knowladge.

This discussion is an open door for all individuals, particularly non-speakers of English language, to show them this language, and increment their capacity to impart through it, notwithstanding expanding information on the universe of digital currencies, exchanging and speculation, and its different fields.

This is correct. I agree with you, my brother. Perhaps one of the best experiences we have gained here is learning coding, gaining experience and gathering useful information about trading. Investing I thank you and thank every member who publishes interest

One, we can learn from each others and still earn at the same time, and also revenue from the  Cryptos, you might also get the feeling of been a publisher due to the use of good English, and also a benefit of earning more bitcoins.

when we are in the cryptocurrency world and in online earning per English is a must language that we should be knowing so that is why if we are learning English here that means a lot to us

• +2 1

I think most important thing that we can get from this forum is knowledge about crypto world. Of course we're making some satoshi at the same time but i think if we can improve our knowledge about crypto we can make muc more money with trading or investing.That's why i chose to came this forum at the first place.

• +3 1

On 3/5/2020 at 3:03 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

Yes my dear friend you are right. From this forum we can learn more about cryptocurrencies and cryptoworld. We can learn lot about of cryptocurrencies and also we can earn from our posts also. Other main things we can also improve our English language through this forum by reading more contents from this forum. Thanks to all 

Yes you are right dear crypto talk is one of the best forum which at a time help us to learn and earn both .when I joined this forum I haven't known about many things but after spending some days here I got know about many things and about many new sites 

On 3/5/2020 at 2:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

2, Revenue from Crypto

Yes, you are right, when I joined this platform I don't have much knowledge about the crypto world at that time but now I have learned many things about crypto from here. And this learning process is increasing day by day.

I am a new participant in this wonderful forum, and I am very happy to join it. I have benefited a lot since I joined it, as I got information about cryptocurrencies that I did not know about before, and also my English has improved and I am very happy and so on. We can also get money from During this forum, see friends 'posts and benefit from them, and see participants' suggestions about the forum and its rules. May you be well my friends and I wish you to spend quality time in this wonderful forum.

That is very true my friend. I can discover and learn a lot of new things about crypto and at the same time earn some good free bitcoins and improve my english skills ,too. I want to thank to cryptotalk team and all the forum members for making this thing happen. We love you cryptotalk

On 3/4/2020 at 10:33 PM, Leerobert said:

2, Revenue from Crypto

We all know we are here to learn to know about cryptocurrencies , to learn how to use out English properly, but for revenue issue it seems strange to me, is it the payment authorization we receive after we reply our posts

Great post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because if we all want to see this post ,I think reading is very importance , knowledge of cryptocrruncy is very important role in this forum, speaking a English language is must to be important.such a great post.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very well said, the best thing is that also new people could get to raid if they pass the 100 posts, it is good to start first out with airdrops, and gradually learn more of the crypto world, here if you're new is very good to learn from the most experts, so we filled with a lot of knowledge.

2, Revenue from Crypto

Hi brother, you are absolutely right, I have completely guided and what is my condition, I have many advantages in working with cryptocurrencies in addition to these three and we work here as our part time .

2, Revenue from Crypto

Yes this is true we can learn much knowledge about the cryptocyrrency at this forum . We can learn from the  ideas, thoughts and experiences of others. We can also improve our English speaking, writing and reading skills at this forum as well as earning.

• +3 1

In my opinion i think there are 3 things that i get from crypto currency. They are gaing knowledge, improve our english skill and earn money.These 3 things are very essential in our daily life.By working this site we can easily earn money and gain many knowledge about crypto currency. 

• +1 1