3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

Yes, working here on this forum will gain us a lot of information about currencies and cryptocurrency and make us more connected to modern currency technology. This is really cool that this forum is like a school for us to learn from

• +1 1

Yes Its True .It is the best forum That have Multiple Advantages as It is a source of earning by working here and also it provide us good learning about cryptocurrency and in my view that is more valuable. We should try to learn as more as possible by exploring all the sections of the forum as it'll be beneficial for us in future. Stay Blessed Everyone!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

There are a lot of good things that can be gained through working on the forum, first you will get good knowledge about cryptocurrencies, as well as you will get paid if you provide good content, as well as you will get communication with other members, increase experience and finally have fun.

Three (3) things that you can get in this forum for sure are:

1.knowledge on how to improve English vocabulary and correct your spelling. 

2.you will know more about cryptotalk

3.you.will learned new word that you have near it before.

These things are all important, but I think that the most important thing is that you get information about cryptocurrencies through your reading of the posts and comments on the forum because this information will help you achieve profits when you start trading or investing.

• +2 1

I agree on the knowledge of cryptocurrencies.  however, how can we learn English better here?  I do not even know.  everyone writes in different ways, someone even with mistakes (I can perfectly well) and this question, perhaps, should be left open.  I can add to this list that we are pumping the skills of writing messages or articles, depending on what we write - a post or a comment.

This is true .. I can also add that you can learn more about trading in specially way, you can learn to reply correctly, expand your fan base, build your balance and mutual learning between you and other members

This forum makes me to benefit from three things the first , I learn about crypto currency at large the second benefit is I earn for every post I make which I love most and the last benefit is it improves my writing skill.

I totally agree. Three things that everyone gain from this platform is experience, revenue and knowledge about cryptocurrencies. One can also learn to use English language properly. People also gain extra money through through this forum. 

• +3 1

You usually get three things literally , and sometimes its not as at most but that is what we do get from this place.

1. You are paid talk token .

2. You are paid in BTC.

3. You are paid with education about tokens and crypto currencies.

• +2 1

yes you are right.  I joined this forum just to earn.  But now I am becoming interested in the world of crypto currencies.  I learn some grammers too and acquire some new friends here too. 

Hello friends. 

I would like to say that yes you will surely get three things from this forum or platform. Those are knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies,  a good earnings and you will have great typings speed. 

Thank you

Hi, yes you are absolutely right dear. But i want to add in this, the one more thing that we learn from that forum is how to improve your reputation. When newbies come here they not know about anything but crypto lovers tells them allthings. I also improve my english skills here and earn money. Thank you cryptotalk.😍😍

The platform has its own advantage as a lot of things can be benefitted from it. Seeing a lot of comments about learning English Language is far fetched. You can not learn that here as this is not a grammatical arena for learning English Language.

There are other things that can be learnt though and these thing includes beginners and advanced knowledge about cryptocurrency and bitcoins market. Experts opinions about trading and investments in cryptos,  meeting like ninded people who are always willing to learn and this in turn motivates you to want to learn more.

Most importantly, you get paid for performing littles task which sets you on the right path to financial independence and there are very few platform that gives such opportunities.

• +1 1

You are right in the world of cryptotalk we can achieve many things, obtaining experience and knowledge necessary to learn more about cryptocurrencies and having that good income are some advantages that cryptotalk offers us.

Ye sin this forum we can get three things definetly these are below.

1.kmowledge about the crypto currencies

2.revenue from the cryptocurrency

3.we can learn about the using of english grammer and we can make our english better

We will get these three things  from this forum.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:18 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

@Leerobert You're absolutely right my friend. With the help of cryptotalk forum, we are able to learn various things from the forum, preferentially on cryptos, online earnings, trading stuffs, investment ideas and more on tips and tricks. Also, we are able to make a good income from the forum with our quality publications and useful posts. And moreover, working in the forum has helped us in learning English and creating new friends here.

On 3/5/2020 at 5:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

2, Revenue from Crypto

I agree these are the important things we can get from this forum, I notice that there are users who are not that good at using english but the valuable information on their comment is there. It's really fun staying in this forum because we can earn and learn at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Ahmad Abdullahi said:

Yes you have to look into this three ways very Careful

1 you have to get more knowledge about crypto

2 you have to know how put good English and proper spelling

That true, we will get vast knowledge and also improve our English language expecially for those that don't speak English in their country, this platform will serve as an advantage for them to improve there English language @Mtifin

• +5 1

On 3/5/2020 at 5:33 AM, Leerobert said:

2, Revenue from Crypto

These 3 things are important indeed. Also i would like to add that we can also see that different perspective of the members in this forum about crypto. Those opinions will help us understand how does other people use crypto to make money.

Earning, knowledge, information this are the main reason why most of us joined this great community. Apart from those  thing mentioned above we also have countless benefit in this platform...

• +1 1

for English I think I already have a decent level, knowledge of crypto is true we never stop learning and the forum makes this easier, and earning even in the meantime does not hurt at all

1.learned English properly and accuret

2.you will be accrued more knowledge about cryptotalk.

3.you will be earned money

Hello friends, it's true that the crypto talk forum definitely plays positive impact on people. By reading and sharing experience and knowledge improves the brain connectivity, makes you active. It improves your vocabulary and language proficiency. Of course earning is an added advantage of the forum.

3 things that we can get from this forum. They are,

1. We can get good knowledge about crypto currency.

2. We can get a handsome earning form here.

3. We can make the proper use of our time and make some extra  money for us.

It's a very useful site for young people.

• +4 1