3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

Your post will be dependent on these three after you follow tree then you are able to use cryptotalk and earn money frim it.  Your post knowledge and your English improve from this. 

This is true and i absolutely agree with this. All these three things are surely gotten from this amazing forum. This forum gives one the opportunity to learn more on Cryptocurrency and also gives us the opportunity to earn from our posts. This forum also gives room for improvement for those that are not that good in English language, most members has improved themselves through through this forum.

Yes, my friend, this forum is wonderful and good at the same time because we knew the principles of cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them, and I also became speaking English better because it is not my language and it also gives me some money and this is really good

The 3 things that I get in this forum are knowledge, wisdom and understanding. I will tell you why knowledge because we learn new things about cryptocurrencies every day and wisdom because we become wiser on the subject of cryptography and we like to learn more and understanding.  why we help other new people learn about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Hello friend, yes I definitely agree with you. Before I entered this forum, I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, but now I know a little and I am trying to learn more. Also about the revenues, I am still learning because I do not know anything about it, and my language is English. Yes, I notice that it has improved after I entered the forum

• +1 1

Absolutely you are right, mostly we can learn about the crypto currency and also we can work as a online bussiness enterpreneur in future in many sites like easy1up. We can feel that before our english grammar were mistake in many place but now its somehow improving, and it’s prepare us for the future and improve our sentence and grammar.

the most important among these 3 points is the first one because of course all we care about is crypto knowledge that with learning more about it we can be able to take part of many other fields of crypto and start getting profits from them like trading and investing

Very good topic I tell you three things that can we must learn on this forum the one is we get the knowledge and other is very important we also get the income and third is some members on this forum have not good English so they are able to speak with English

This forum is very good to get knowledge about the cryptocurrency and you can also know that experience of other members which are in the field of the cryptocurrency for example they are trader so it is very good and you can also earn money in exchange of publishing the post from it.

I didn't know anything about cryptocurrency before I joined Cryptotalk. But now I know a lot and maybe even think about investing. I have learned a lot from here. I make a lot of money from here. I also increase my knowledge. Working here has also significantly improved my reading and writing skills. I guess I can be a very good businessman if I keep working on it. I really like Cryptotalk.

• +5 1

Hi im new here. And still learning. And yes i agree with you we will definitely earn those three things. 

Thanks.

We can also, through the work on the site, monitor cryptocurrency news and updates as well in order to keep abreast of the new developments that occur and update our plans to suit the work 

Yes dear Crypto talk form is the best way to earn money, we can earn a lot without wasting our time on it and get a lot of knowledge and experience.Whenever I am free I spend my time on crypto forms. I keep reading the information here. This is how I stay in touch with cryptoworld and I find out something about crypto every day.

You are right mate.Cryptotalk gives us many benefits.We have a lot of friends,can exchange everything with them,utilize our time properly,gain a lot of knowledge and earn money.So it is the best platform I have ever seened.I love it very much.

I think that it is one of the best platform from which we can earn more profit and also learn many things like,i improve my English language from this forum and also i learn more knowledge about crypto industry from this forum,we can earn the right method how we can create more interesting topics,i am very happy by joining this and i really appreciate the crypto industry.

This is a good site to be working here.by working here we can acquire much more things from this site but the basic three things are;

1_Good profit from crypto.

2_Good proficiency of English language and knowledge of crypto.

3_It helps in improving our typing speed.

These are basic gains of this site.

Yes i am strongly agree with your description . cryptotalk is not only source of earning we can also learn and improve our skills by earning on this platform we meet with our basic needs of life 

The best of all benefit that i get from this forum are

1. Cryptocurreny knowledge

2. Cryptocurreny exchange rate and

3. Cryptocurreny reward.

The cryptocurreny reward is my first choice because I get paid for all my activities.

On 3/4/2020 at 10:33 PM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

Yes, my friend, this forum has many benefits for all members, learning English, making money and taking several experiences from the crypto experts who are here, and from it discovering other sources of income based on learning the basics of the cryptocurrency.

I am totally agree with you Whatever you said is fine The first thing is that we do it very much About earning online After that the land is easy to write English and at most Virat Kohli read more directly and with direct attention and in this way English improves.

Knowledge

Revenue

Vocabulary

The three things that are causing me a lot more gain There are many other things like the Knowledge Experience is also giving me a lot of benefits and increasing my general knowledge. 

Not only three there are many to learn thorough this forum

1.u can get knowledge about the currencies 

2.u can learn properly english from here 

3.u can get and share informative posts here

what i got from the discussion board also become to occupy my spare time with what became beneficial and useful, and i became lofty desires as well as i were given to recognise a brand new global of cryptocurrencies and made many high-quality friends

Yes i agree with you.Not only we earn money by working on this site, but by working here we can gain a lot of skills in English and increase our knowledge about different topics.We can also make friends here.Since I am a new member of this forum, I like this site very much.

There are many things that we gain through working in this forum, the most important of which is learning about digital currencies and what to do with them, investing and trading in these currencies
Gain knowledge of new people from different places and benefit from their experiences

• +4 1