Too Much Hype destroys future of coins? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wasabiaki

Too Much Hype destroys future of coins?

Just now, iloveyobit said:

With all due respect, but I do not think that other countries will allow a new central currency  characteristic of a competing country which is China to succeed,what do you think ? .

Well you can not forbid people from using any currencies just because it is from another country, it is impossible.

16 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Well you can not forbid people from using any currencies just because it is from another country, it is impossible.

Yes, you are right in the event that the currency was decentralized because it does not belong to any party, but in the case of a central currency that serves the interests of a competing country, its possible.

5 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, you are right in the event that the currency was decentralized because it does not belong to any party, but in the case of a central currency that serves the interests of a competing country, its possible.

Even thought they are centralized they run under a decentralized platform, means other countries can not touch them, anyway i will take what you say under consideration.

17 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Even thought they are centralized they run under a decentralized platform, means other countries can not touch them, anyway i will take what you say under consideration.

Perhaps you are right, but my personal opinion is that central and tangible currencies can never exist in decentralized platforms because they are completely incompatible in the role.

Creating Hype is like designing fake ads. The best method to promote a project is to add a meaningful plan to it. If your project proves to be helpful for the crypto community and financial systems, it doesn't even need to be advertised because it speaks for itself in practice. At the moment, adoption is the most vital need of cryptocurrency and any project which can help to accelerate this process, will have a higher chance of getting into focus and receiving a large amount of support and investment from investors. Some project managers make a big mistake by introducing a project and leave it alone. A project needs to be managed after public announcement. A manager should show their investors that he is caring about their capitals by trying to improve the project.

5 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Perhaps you are right, but my personal opinion is that central and tangible currencies can never exist in decentralized platforms because they are completely incompatible in the role.

They are but the governments favors them which makes them unstoppable, they will come, we can not ignore that.

20 hours ago, teminalibug said:

They are but the governments favors them which makes them unstoppable, they will come, we can not ignore that.

Frankly, I do not know about this issue because whenever I care about at the moment it is to get profit from the field of crypto and bitcoin and store it before going up.

Hype projects are good for any coin but as you are saying it fulfill the requirements of the coins. If it failed in their projects it lead to value fall down of the coin. 

On 4/24/2020 at 3:09 PM, iloveyobit said:

With all due respect, but I do not think that other countries will allow a new central currency  characteristic of a competing country which is China to succeed,what do you think ? .

It wont matter if they would allow it or not, the point is that they can not stop the people from using them and they wont even be able to know who uses them.

On 10/14/2019 at 8:37 PM, wasabiaki said:

Hype sometimes help the coins , to attract investors , this is by the help of the managers and sales force , they make people crazy to have lots of parts of the ico or sale , but to much of this will also one of the reasons why it falls down, because if they will not reach the investors expectations they will left the project and lost support from the people, resulting to a deadcoin at the end

what do you think?

That's true. That's why I more prefer those coins that is not known enough. Well, I know that some of them will be extinct eventually. But some of them has a great future. I mean I see some of them has a great future but they still need to be know. So I invest to those coins early so when it goes known, I can earn high profit from it.

This is very true and to be honest i never thought about it in this light. I was always under the impressions that the greater the advertising strategy and the better the hype for a new coin the more successful a coin will be however this is also true. The investors will then expect a greater return and when the coin i snot able to deliver the higher expectations that they have with the coin they may pull out their investment and this will result in the detriment of the coin, despite the fact that the coin may be doing very well for itself.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In my opinion, in order to attract a million users to the Bitcoin trading platform, first of all, it is necessary to facilitate and reduce the cost of entry

I think the noise can increase the number of people who use encryption, and this leads to an increase in the price of the digital currency. I understand how noise can destroy the future of digital currencies. I think it helps to reach digital currencies to a larger number of people.

I don't think this is killing the future of coins, as every year coins will become more interesting as developers simply won't get paid, as investors won't invest in something that will definitely not be in demand in the market.

This is related to the type of currencies and the noise that happened for them because there are a lot of currencies needing noise, but these currencies must be ready to receive losses in the beginning and cohesion must happen bad thing in the beginning and then the currency will be able to start

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/14/2019 at 8:37 PM, wasabiaki said:

Hype sometimes help the coins , to attract investors , this is by the help of the managers and sales force , they make people crazy to have lots of parts of the ico or sale , but to much of this will also one of the reasons why it falls down, because if they will not reach the investors expectations they will left the project and lost support from the people, resulting to a deadcoin at the end

what do you think?

I agree i have also join in an ICO hoping that the great deal they offers to us will happen after the token listing. And it was just a hype because they didn't meet the token sale and it cause to the token will be useless after listing. And now the coin is trash because it has low value and no one are investing in to it and my hopes to that coin falls down like its price. 

Many times too much hype actually destroys future of coins but it is almost 50/50 chance of it rising and falling after its launch, however it significantly depends on how well it was developed.

I think the noise will reduce the number of investors and investors can go to invest in non-cryptocurrencies, and this will be bad for the future of currencies.

Yes i agree with you my friend , but i don’t think this can a happen for the strong coins , because the are profitable , and every day we see a new people start to investing in this coin , and this make it more profitable , and people will investing more , like what happen with bitcoin now .

I think that the marketing of the currency and the project is an important part and plays a big role in the success of the currency, but doing the marketing without we caring about the currency project and its continuity I do not think it is a good idea

Yes we can see a lot of coins distribution as airdrop and attractive ideas which will give them a lot of attention and create hype, but  I don't think creating hype can be the solution but the company should focus on long term coins.

On 10/14/2019 at 6:37 PM, wasabiaki said:

what do you think?

I also think that. I saw many coins and tokens pumped suddenly and it goes more than 20x over a night. And for that many beginners also got stuck on the coin. Some low projects and fake projects do this kind of pump.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I think that after all, the big PR of the cryptocurrency is slowly destroying the big prices, but also, many people are pouring into it, and this contributes to the huge development of the blockchain system, which is very cool! Well, it all has a lot of pros and cons, and definitely something like this, just not; c

Yes, I think that any new project for a coin needs to be hype and promoted around this coin in order to attract investors to buy this coin at a stage ICO, but in most cases this project fails and thus investors are forced to leave this project and this leads to the end of this coin

• +1 1