Convert from bitcoin to Eth on Yobit. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Convert from bitcoin to Eth on Yobit.

Yes, you will energy to the yobit wallet, at that moment click on Trade, it follows that click on the promote and select btc and the sum to be transferred it follows that prefer ETH and followed by click on good buy this the lot as a long way as I be acquainted with

Yes, you will chance to the yobit wallet, after that click on Trade, at that time click on the advertise and prefer btc and the quantity to be transferred in that case pick out ETH and after that click on fall for this all as future as I tell

Click on ETH on left small screen and you will find 2 options of either sell or purchase you can go for sell and sell all your bitcoins to get ETH but make sure when you sell you read everything carefully so that after sell you get ETH and not other currency.

It is very easy method my friend.When you enter yobit there are various option are given first you have to send to btc.And then from trade there are various types of currency are given.Eth also present there you have to sell their an dput your admin address .So that you earn money.

On 3/3/2020 at 10:58 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I am a novice here so I tried withdrawing my bitcoin from Yobit to my bitcoin wallet but the charges are too much. How do I convert my bitcoin to ETH and hope the charges aren't much 

You can easily convert Bitcoin to eth by just click the eth in trade page.and the easy thing to search in Google by typing this Google will lead you the exact page to eth convert .

On 3/3/2020 at 8:58 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I am a novice here so I tried withdrawing my bitcoin from Yobit to my bitcoin wallet but the charges are too much. How do I convert my bitcoin to ETH and hope the charges aren't much 

If you were the beginner and you were notice that's withdrawing with bitcoin is very high fees its really good, because many of newbies are withdrawing with bitcoin without doing the research

Yes, the transfer fee for using bitcoin is very high on all platforms and not just the Yobit platform. I advise you to withdraw your money by using bitcoin because it is the best currently.

I advise you to convert your Ethereum cryptocurrency into TRX coin, which does not amount to a lot from the transfer commission to another exchange. Or best of all, convert to fiat, to rubles. 

Click trade button choose btc and eth pairs then do a trade thatbis all and it is a good time to buy eth right now. Good luck

You can convert by clicking the section and then click on btc option and then select eth from the table. And then you put the amount that you want and then click on buy button. By this process you can achieve your target. 

It's very easy to convert your btc to eth on yobit account. You just log into your account and nto go to the trade section of yobit account. Here you can convert your btc to eth. It's very simple. Only above 3 steps have to do. 

You can convert by clicking the sector and in that case click on btc option and followed by restricted eth from the table. And so therefore you put the quantity that you would like and in that case click on buy button. By this procedure you bottle get your target. 

I exchange currencies on this platform with ease. I store Bitcoin in it and withdraw them or trade to other currencies because I use the platform as a wallet as well.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:58 PM, Raqeebzy said:

If you want your transaction to be fast and cheap, definitely use XRP. Your transaction will be confirmed in 2 minutes and you will pay 0.5 XRP commission, 

To convert your bitcoin to Etherum you click on bitcoin then you select Etherum then you write the amount you want to buy and then select buy in some few seconds it will be converted then you can withdraw if you wish to .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Converting bitcoin to ETH in yobit exchange is quick and instant with low fees all you need to do is to press the trade section on the dashboard of your yobit account and follow some guidelines.

On 3/3/2020 at 7:58 PM, Raqeebzy said:

If you want to withdraw to another exchange you can always use coins that have cheaper withdrawal fees. XRP, Litecoin and waves are some of the coins that ask for just pennies to withdraw. I think that even Ethereum has high withdrawal fees. You can trade your bitcoin on yobit. There is a box on the low left side of your yobit screen, containing trading pairs. You need to chose the BTC/LTC or BTC/ETH if you want to trade to eth. Then the trading screen will open and you will be able to sell your bitcoin to other currencies.

There is a btc/eth pair which you should use to convert your bitcoin to ethereum, in the exchange choose btc market form the top and click on ETH and exchange it easily.

On 3/3/2020 at 10:58 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Yes bitcoin charges are so high as compared to ETH. So you can withdraw in ETH. You have to click bitcoin and then choose the coin in which you want to convert. Then sell your bitcoin and get ETH. 

Yes, I be acquainted with transferring btc to btc expenditure you eminent fee. But here is a solution, you must passing on your btc to ltc and it follows that retire amount, by this way, you will give to tolerate in short supply transaction fee. 

Friend personally I recommend you withdraw your money via Litecoin as it is one of the means of withdrawals that has the lowest commission rate just go to this part of the Yobit page and there you can exchange your Btc for Ltc Screenshot_8.png.a6a471fdd537b8a5d6a27c70f1d8903a.png

In yobit exchange convert bitcoin in ETH its easy process bro,first open yobit account then tap in trade button, then trading page open where you see buy and sell option, when you tap in sell button your bttcoins converted in  ETH, and next tap in wallet option then also another page open, where you see all coins information then you tap in - minus icon and put your ETH address, your coins conme your wallet.

Converting into ethereum is not a nice top-notch for a rationalize that it besides holds a anticyclone charges. I advise to exploit ripple or xrp for the reason that it is manner cheaper than folks two.

Converting into ethereum is not a upright excellent for a debate that it furthermore holds a sharp charges. I suggest to treatment undulation or xrp as it is mode cheaper than individuals two.

If you are looking for cheap transaction fee i suggest xrp. It gas lower transaction fee than ethereum. And to convert it just look at xrp on the market and click it,then set your buying price and that's it. Just wait until orders are filled.