USA will accept the Crypto Market - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

USA will accept the Crypto Market

On 11/6/2019 at 1:58 AM, Migo said:

Yes, in my opinion usa will be with the first countries that will accept as a payment method, bitcoin can be more than what he is now, some big countries will make him more useful in the world 

Yes but there are countries now that they accept bitcoin as a payments like vietnam, there are now have an BTM (Bitcoin Teller Machine) like an ATM and you can withdraw bitcoin and use it for a payments.

Well if that happens it's a good thing like the developed countries of the United States.  I hope this crypto will grow even more advanced.  greeting the crypto world.

USA was a liberated one. Other companies accepting bitcoin on some transactions but not all the country in America was allowing bitcoin as payment system their government have seen the other side of allowing cryptocurrency transactions. 

On 10/16/2019 at 10:44 AM, cheewy said:

yes USA will accept crypto, but why so late. compare with kanada, they now use crypto to pay workers. USA to affraid use crypto, even though it's citizen have used it

Everyone has the right to say anything to the USA but they do not know the impact and the situation that exists in the USA because why is the USA late to use crypto than Canadians who first use it? Because the USA has its own reasons. And the most important thing for me is that USA can use cryptocurrency now, so in my view cryptocurrency is increasingly popular because there are additional countries that use crypto even though it is a bit late.

Certainly will accept for the crypto problem that is getting bigger and the world accepts it. Then it is certain that the USA will follow eventually. Not to mention that many crypto companies come from their country.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:20 AM, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

I am sure that is the good news for every people who involve in the crypto world so we can try to use crypto to pay something. And that will give benefits to USA people so they can try to pay something or to buy a product and pay using crypto. I am sure that if that is a success in the USA, the other country will follow, and soon, we will see the adoption progress will increase because there will be many people who will join the crypto world. If that is happening in any country, it will have an impact on the other country, which does not yet use crypto.

if America finally accepts crypto, this will be a great start for the crypto world. because America is a country with economic centers throughout the world. and if America accepts crypto, most likely other countries will also follow it soon.

It does not matter that the United States takes bitcoins or prohibitions, it does not increase Bitcoin strength, but that they take it raises their levels and development and keep pace with the times and if they did not take it does not match the development of currencies and money and still adhere to their paper currency and yet be sure to deal with it as Germany dealt with it

Edited by angrytiger2

Yes, we must accept crypto, otherwise the state will suffer losses, because the Crypto market is very potential, if this is not used it will be in vain, especially because of the super power state.

USA will definitely accept it. Because if they reject crypto as a means of payment, they can still use it as a currency to trade. So there is no reason.

, I think the United States will accept. although they are quite critical now. government and legalizing it will not be far off. It will boost the cryptocurrency market certainly very high

On 10/14/2019 at 11:12 AM, CryptoBry said:

As far as Bitcoin and maybe other top alts, there is no problem with the USA market as the government has already viewed these as assets just like the real gold and therefore subject to tax for the capital gains. The only problem is with new project they must register with SEC or other agencies concerned especially if they are accepting money from the USA citizens. For clue on what I mean look at the case filed against the Telegram TON because they failed to register and yet they knowingly took investments from the USA citizens. The law is quite clear on this area. 

Yes, the government can be skeptic on cryptocurrency but unlike China, things are still better with cryptocurrency in the USA and there are many existing cryptocurrency exchanges based in the USA right now. Compared to countries like Russia or India, we know the USA is much better in doing business with cryptocurrency. 

Our Country had falled behind all countries in Economy too. It's good for US people that they are getting accepted Crypto somewhat.  I would believe soon US will adopt more Crypto when Libra is launched.

Russia and China are better than India comparing everything under economy not just Crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Telegram ID is @cryptosixer

Yes USA will soon except the crypto market and they soon enter the crypto business because no one country can ban this business and in the world in every city you will find the crypto lover and also an exchanger so to stop this business is not possible for anyone.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins also, news about the coins and online payment website. You can also promote your website or your coins on my site with low fee.

I think US will accept cryptocurrencies. Many people are entering crypto so they need to adjust and accept cryptocurrency.

Well in my country, crypto can't be played in the game, but it can't be used in official transportation. hopefully we can imitate countries that have used money as a means of exchange.

i think in future United States of America will accept Bitcoin. because it has many advantage and facilities. by this we can transfer our money very fast. so hope they will accept Bitcoin

I think it's too early to talk about it, because the United States is constantly talking about greatness and that everything is free, but in fact they are populists. But if they do accept cryptocurrency, it will be a great step towards independent currencies.

I am sure that the USA will receive crypto soon. Because crypto has the potential to be used in the future and become a legitimate payment.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:20 AM, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

Because the government believes these attributes are like real gold, Bitcoin and possibly other top peers are fine in the US market to tax the funds raised. The United States is a large company  that has more power and money than many independent countries  and Libra is the first step the US government chooses to participate in money. electronics

I hope USA will accept crypto especially bitcoin. If they legalize the cryptos in the US I'm sure many countries will follow the step of US and the market will pump for sure.

I’m kind of expecting ban to happen, it’s just a matter of time for US government to go full retard on BTC, because their work to impose economic sanction on the entire world would goes into waste.

If USA does not accept crypto market .but crypto can't be downed if they accept it or not it is going on top to top. those country who support crypto market are more. than those who does not accept crypto.

Well indeed, not currently but rather at some point or another on the grounds that they can't stop it nor crush it and it must be contended with acknowledgment since it has great and terrible qualities with various impacts.

President Donald Trump has weighed in on the cryptocurrency debate, saying that he's not a fan of Bitcoin or blockchain-based digital money in general because it's highly volatile and "based on thin air."