USA will accept the Crypto Market - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

USA will accept the Crypto Market

Coinbase is probably the fastest and easiest way to buy bitcoins in the USA.

If you need bitcoins fast, then buying with a debit card is a good option. Coinbase charges 3.99% fees for debit card purchases but you can get your coins instantly.

Another payment option for US customers is using a connected bank account. The fees are less for this method--1.49%--but your coins are only delivered after five days.

On 12/19/2019 at 5:45 AM, PiroSense said:

I don't really think they would. The current administration doesn't want it, or much likely they would just release their own cryptocurrency, or digital fiat currency.

If i'mmnot mistaken bitcoin is already accepted in The US just too much regulations and rules on how to use it.

America should accept crypto because the development of crypto in American society is very significant and the trust of American society with crypto has been formed.and there are much turia go.to USA

6 hours ago, Jon said:

ou are right,  we don't want crypto to change its objectives but the government are trying all means to make it centralized so that it can be legal and trusted

there are good and bad sides if indeed it is a last resort if the government wants to make it centralized and legal. crypto is safer and there is legal protection in the event of fraud and hacking. but we don't know, are the rules from the government able to make the market better or not? that is still widely questioned, and fees will likely rise if the government asks for taxes.

Its the most important point in development of cryptocurrencies. When crypto will  legaly accepted by nations, USA, China, Russia,.... , it will be the beginning of the big fly for quotation of crytocurrencies.People are still using crypto all over the world but without clear recognisement of States and that put a brake on the development and rise of quotations

They are still trying to decide how to regulate the whole space. Right now they only managed to tax cryptocurrency trading and sent to court people that were selling Bitcoin through p2p services. It looks like they only wanted to tax crypto as nothing else was decided in the last two years. Sadly besides Korea and Japan we didn't have much going on lately.

I think this will depended on china. due to china and USA economic war if china get benefits from crypto more than other world and implemented crypto in good manners than USA could also implement with strong and strict rules. 

9 hours ago, Jon said:

Your question from the government Makin it better or not, the answer can be said it is either yes or no. It is yes because it will reduce the scamming activities in the Crypto and it is no because they will change it to Centralize system which limit user authority

yes, as I said that centralization is inevitable if the possibility of that happens and then as I said also that taxes can not be avoided.

I think the USA can accept the crypto market in full, because there everyone can access any technology easily and there is adequate infrastructure.

Yes i think they will accept soon.they dont want to be late taking this big opportunity.one thing is the decentralization.if its still continue ithink some agency or vountry taking this big opportunity gor boosting thier income.

I would remain neutral about this for now, Because I think if the USA accept crypto since it was really useful, many countries would be open to cryptocurrencies. Hoping it would be accepted worldwide because it was more easy to use blockchain for money investing

America, as one of the most progressive countries, is the fastest to adopt new modern cryptovoltaic realities. Also, I'm sure they want to borrow business from it.

I hope that the US will legalize cryptocurrencies soon. After all, someone who is ahead of the competition and will be the first in this market will receive more income. Yes, the United States is a rich country, but will money from crypto be superfluous?

13 hours ago, Jon said:

Taxes can not be avoided if government approved the use of crypto, Argentina, south Korean are trying to change all crypto users that have altcoins

but I myself doubt if in the future the government finally legalizes crypto and finally there is a tax there, is it still a good asset? when there is tax, then the fee from the exchange will also go up. then what is the fate of investors or traders? except if only used as a means of payment.

Yes for sure it will be accepted in USA as well. China is also adopting and producing its own currency. turkey have taken initiative. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think that in the future this will certainly happen, not only in the US market, but in general in the world cryptocurrency will be legalized, because there are a lot of areas for the use of cryptocurrencies

4 hours ago, Jon said:

Fate of investors and traders lie in the government policy, when everything has been altered, then even the traders will have to enjoy the benefits. If exchange fee is high, be expecting the trading of altcoins to be high too.

It's possible, but when prices fall, is there a guarantee that fees will come down? I'm not sure, but hopefully if the government gives rules and makes crypto centralized, it will benefit both parties.

19 hours ago, Bashir said:

this news  isn't that surpising due to the fact in u.s. of the us, there is the home of the largest crypto agencies and there in the united states, they allows or crypto is legal in there.

I don't know of it legality there, i was just hearing it now from you. I thought they banned it too

That can help people in the USA to feel confident to use bitcoin for the payment because they now have another option to make a payment or purchasing something and pay use bitcoin. But if you can use the other coins, then I think that will be good, so you can still store your bitcoin to your wallet, and you can wait for the price increase so high so that you can have much money. I hope that when people use bitcoin or another coin don't have a problem with their government.

• +2 1

Today or tomorrow USA will accept the crypto market. Maximum fund come from USA. If USA accept the crypto market then could be revolution. Maximum will hit 100% 200%. It will make profitable for hodler. And there is also scammers will be banned.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

2 hours ago, halloweed said:

i think both China and USA have not fully accepted crypto they know that it is inevitable to control crypto adaption s they find solutions, about USA it is already accepted crypto and there are many crypto ATMs there.

so it will a positive sign for crypto currency to be adopted by the world as USA or China like big countries accepted crypto currencies. i think they will also generate a better solution to implement crypto in their country.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

USA will accept the crypto in future but they must be controlling it. There must be some rules which will control this thing. Because every country is doing this and it is needed one definitely. And the incident what happened with the USA they will definitely take some strict rule on crypto. 

USA is the most powerful country and the native peoples of these countries used the crypto currencies and cash out easily. The native peoples used freely crypto currency and this countries provide facilities for cash out in public place. The native people work for crypto currency without hesitation.

Of course USA accept all of crypto coin.  You can withdraw this crypto coin by ATM  machine which have only for USA. That is really interesting. Also you can paid, buying, shopping etc.

As the currency and security under the U.S. law, Bitcoin and like cryptocurrencies are regulated. In the United States, many states also make legislative and regulatory efforts to cover the instrument of cryptography. The FinTech law must govern it as a virtual asset.