USA will accept the Crypto Market - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

USA will accept the Crypto Market

I think that they will unite with the crypto market as they did in China, and it will be beneficial for the us Bank and the crypto market, it will be a mutually beneficial cooperation

It has been a long day Bitcoin spread in the world. No one but few country assured bitcoin for only countable transaction. But USA is completely disagree to accept bitcoin to centralise it. You see many transactions are happening in USA. But Donald Trump doesn't like it too much intimation with cryptocurrencies.

Yes i think USA will accept the crypto market. Beacuse USA is a tecnological country. They know this metter is very good for people. People working this forum and earn more money. Thats why the allowed crypto market.    

Well yes, not now but sooner or later because they cannot stop it nor destroy it and it can only be argued with acceptance because it has good and bad values with different effects. 

On 10/14/2019 at 12:20 PM, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

Good news for all of us if the USA accepts the crypto market. Large and developing countries such as the USA greatly influence the flow of World Currency Markets and this will move other countries to be able to accept the crypto market.

if they accept the crypto as a payment methode , i think this will be the greatest news in the domain , large assult with entre the domain , big companies , many people will buy bitcoin and i think we are the winner from that 

Yes Ofcourse and I think US already positive about Crypto market without ICO and IEO and also many countries on this way like China, Australia, Russia and in days many positive response coming from this country and hope it will done soon

In my country cryptocurrencies are banned and strictly prohibited. But I think in the future cryptocurrencies will be acceptable in the every part of the world. Then USA might accept cryptocurrency market.

The Dubai government has issued a block chain and I think that in the coming days USA will also accept the crypto marcket like Dubai so not to worry about it. 

crypto market is spreading world wide ,China south Korea already started to adopt crypto currency, I thinks it's a wise decision by USA government adopting this.

I think USA will accept the crypto marcket in the coming days because within the U. S. Many states are also pursuing regulatory efforts to cover crypto instruments .

Greetings my friend ...
Cryptocurrencies are well-known in America and much of them are dealt with, and in many states the government has allowed the installation of Bitcoin ATMs.
The problem with the central government is that it fears losing control after the dollar fades as a world currency

Greetings my friend ...
Cryptocurrencies are well-known in America and much of them are dealt with, and in many states the government has allowed the installation of Bitcoin ATMs.
The problem with the central government is that it fears losing control after the dollar fades as a world currency

Of course, the United States will accept the cryptocurrency Bitcoin and maybe Donald Trump, the current president will be able to influence the course of events. 

Cryptocurrencies came as a rejection of common methods in the global financial market in terms of high fees, taxes, and tight control of transactions.If the United States recognizes that cryptocurrencies will inevitably be under official control, this is contrary to the established principle of decentralization.

On 11/6/2019 at 1:58 AM, Migo said:

Yes, in my opinion usa will be with the first countries that will accept as a payment method, bitcoin can be more than what he is now, some big countries will make him more useful in the world 

I thought Bitcoin in US was already accepted by the government. But well then, I will believe that they will accept it since we all see this Bitcoin as useful one and can be of help in poverty.

On 10/14/2019 at 5:20 AM, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

Honestly for payment, they might not really accept it for now because they will do everything to protect their own currency, but when it comes to means of digital asset, i think that they will wholeheartedly accept it because it will also benefit them.

I think that they will accept the crypto market, and try to at least catch up with China in it, otherwise they will not be monopolists everywhere, as now.

On 10/14/2019 at 5:20 AM, Muneeb said:

Yes in my own opinion i think USA will be the first to accept Bitcoin Yes in my own opinion i think USA will be the first to accept Bitcoin payment method,report says they already have btc atm machines in US.

Edited by Gp4real

Of course the USA will soon accept the crypto market, because the growth of crypto has been increasingly rapid making the USA government must immediately accept the crypto market so that it does not lag behind other countries that first receive the crypto market.

Some legalize crypto and some don't. for countries that have legalized crypto like Japan, there people have started trading using bitcoin.

Not too surprising if the USA accept the Crypto Market because the USA is a home to most of the largest crypto companies. Anywhere in America you will easily to buy and sell cryptocurrency and also many store will accept crypto/Bitcoin as payments. There are still many countries that prohibit cryptocurrecies because their governments are not ready to accept crypto, which they think will disrupt their economy and financial system.

2 minutes ago, Agios said:

Not too surprising if the USA accept the Crypto Market because the USA is a home to most of the largest crypto companies. Anywhere in America you will easily to buy and sell cryptocurrency and also many store will accept crypto/Bitcoin as payments. There are still many countries that prohibit cryptocurrecies because their governments are not ready to accept crypto, which they think will disrupt their economy and financial system.

They do not just think that, it is true.. but in the end you can not totally burn crypto, and in the us they already accepted cryptocurrency 3 years ago.

I do not know whether the USA will accept the crypto market or not. Very soon its buoyancy will take the USA market

I have read an article about USA acceptance on cryptocurrency.Like Vancouver,San Francisco,London, Netherlands,UK,Los Angeles where there are also ATMs and merchants that legally accept Bitcoin as a payment system.