Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

On 10/14/2019 at 3:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

I do not think that Crypto has a good future, but rather that Crypto is the future itself in many areas, the most important of which is economic.

I think it will be good for all the users.but before you have to expert in the crypto market.

If you don't know about crypto market and you invested there you will got loss.

So that you first have to learn and be expert then go for investment in crypto market.

If you can't do that then you will do 30 comments daily and earn some money will be happy and not riskey.

Thanku... 

Crypto currency world is good because we will have good profit here,  and in the future we will see that many stores start accepting bitcoin,  and other crypto currency m

Crytocurrencies is good for future for every individual. It gives us a benifits even without money loss in our pocket. The future of cryptocurrencies will get arise due to its demands.

Crypto is very new concept in this world and this is really unique idea because just because of this now we have many big changes and new methods which are helping to develop many departments in all worlds developed countries are much ahead as they much better structure and things for adopting but many developing countries also enjoying benefits as they are bringing low class peoples near to development.

On 14.10.2019 at 06:44, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

Personally I do not think that in two years something substantially will happen in the world with crypto. In my opinion it still will be with us, and the interest of the society to crypto will be still growing. But in the farfuture it may be the main type of means or may be it will be something alike crypto. 

Edited by MilaNi
  • +3 1

Of cours eits good without any doubt.  techonolgies are getting better and there will be a time when our dayly life will be defend 99% on technologies and i think that crypto will replace the cash. 

11 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Encryption is already expected future and will be a very promising future take the opportunity now and storage of Satoshi will be a billionaire in the future

I am working on storing certain types of cryptocurrencies to make a profit from them in the future and become rich

It is good for the future because it gives us a lot of benefits which is a good way for making money. It is an opportunity to earn money easily online.

This is already proven that crypto have a great future. and people are getting so used to it , In that case people cannot think for a day without crypto . Like now we can't thik a day without internet or smartphone .

So I belive crypto have a great future .

35 minutes ago, Habiba Akter said:

I think that satiety is very important to our future because it helps us in our various pursuits as we can earn money just as we can improve our skills and increase our talent.

But in crypto is there real a safe way around it, there is always risk, i lost money just yesterday, because i misplaced wallet address on an address input, because i was over stressed.

I think crypto is just for a moment here. It's a modern trend which will stay here for who knows how long. Just like financial pyramids in early 90-s. Now we know that it is a scam scheme, but that time for many people it was a good source of income. I do not say that bitcoin is something similar, I just couldn't remind any other latest form of making easy money. 

I think that cryptocurrencies are good for the fruit but like everything else in this world only if you focus on solid projects that you can find, be it BTC, XRP, ETH projects that already have a large back behind and that come to solve problems that we find in our day to day, with respect to the new projects there are some that could be a great investment but as always all investment entails a risk, where for some you will have more and for others less, but what I recommend for cryptocurrency projects new is that they are critics that have a functionality because depending on the problem you solve it may have great or little value.

Obviously,crypto is good for future . Crypto is most popular website in the world . Many people work or trade in this site for earning money .I think , the future of cryptotalk is very bright .  

Cryptocurrency market needs time and effort to understand it correctly, it is totally different from stock trading or Forex trading, it requires some time to memorize and learn its new concepts and learn its first basics before starting trading operations, you can see the Bitcoin Arab Course that explains the basics of this industry New:

In the future, the number of people who will become familiar with the digital currency, its benefits, value and possibility of paying to use it will increase, and who will realize its benefits as a cheaper and easier payment option for both the merchant and the consumer.

I think it is something that will inevitably rise to the top, because evolution touched everything with our lives, the development of electronic currency and encryption will become the pioneer in the future to facilitate all things of people, as someone in his publication said that we will buy everything and we are only in our homes.

We are the one who can choose crypto to be good or bad in our feature. When you will behave well and find it, you will get and it can change your life but if you will not behave well it will be bad for you.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 minutes ago, maliha2012 said:

The future of cryptocurrency is very bright.Crypto is very good for the future of humanity, because it brings many positive effects. Among them, earning money to people who can use crypto. I think by looking at the current crypto currency, crypto might be very good for the future. Very promising investment by looking at the current price.

In my opinion the future of crypto is bright because as we can say that it has gain a lot of popularity among many people but the price chart of crypto currency is bit difficult to understand it has a lot of variations and fluctuations due which it become unstable sometimes.

In the future the cryptos rise. It is a market that is always growing full of adventures and profitable investments. There are many techniques to discover and use in this world, to take cryptocurrencies to another level beyond the current one, beyond any other currency or market.

Normally Cryptocurrency is good, and  maybe too for the future, but Crypto is as another form of money, which is digitally. And surely we will see on how Crypto is being used as a financial assets as to blend on money transfer and more

On 10/14/2019 at 5:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Digital currencies are the easy way to profit and invest is in itself a good thing, whether with big capital or small capital, it is important that the beginning is good so that success continues stage

So for those of us who focus on it, they have the benefit of those who do not understand it. I think the whole world will finally recognize cryptocurrency.

well, buddy, cryptocurrency could be very difficult to predict, because the price is very unstable. it'll constantly be up and down. however I still believe that cryptocurrency has a actually brilliant and promising destiny in the international. technologies are more evolved, and rate trends can nevertheless be pumped and reset, however with slight deviations.