Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

18 hours ago, Musillo said:

In two years time i think buisiness with crypto will blossom more than before and people will benefit alot

Yes it will blow and cryptocurrencies will be the topic of most of the people in the world.

Crypto is a large trading company in the world and in the future, the entire world has used Crypto, but within two years, what is the future of Crypto business going down or up. What do you think about encryption?And
Crypto is useful for the future and bad for the future, it depends on how you trade in crypto, you have to trade with a good mind and not be greedy when trading. Because greed will harm you.

Crypto is not just good it is the best and also to be added that it is for the future for all the people who are trying to earn money by commenting. 

On 10/14/2019 at 11:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

In two year, maybe it will be the time where the market will start to fall especially if bull run will occur this year then it will continue to 2021 and 2022 will be the year of the bear again once all the dumps will be concluded. But if bull run will run to more than 2 years then I can say that it is still a lively year where all are hoping to earn a good amount of profit in return to their investment assets. 

crypto is satisfactory for opportunity for the reason that Crypto already employs a huge quantity of individuals around the world. And the further this market develops, the better it will be for the entire world economy. depends on you that how you trade in the crypto, you suffer to trade with cool intellect and dont befit greedy at the same time as trading, for the reason that greed will fail you loss.

Crypto currency is good for the future. Because this thing can help us earn money from it. Then can help our future to be successful. Good luck my friends.

Right now crypto currency is its in starting phase. But as people will gain knowledge, approval from government of more countries, will surely help to recognise it's importance and value.

Offcourse crypto is better for future. I think crypto is a great business in the world. Many people work on crypto and in up coming years all world will use crypto. Let's hope we make a lot of money in up coming years.

Good luck.

Edited by Picksolution

Yes. Of course crypto currency is good for future.  Its a great technology to improve the world      

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies will invade the world during the coming years, as happened with the Internet at its beginning during 5 years. The internet revolution was spread all over the world until it became a technology that we will never dispense with, and so will become the state of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in the near or far future.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

6 hours ago, piawood said:

People do not have manner higher options because they need to utilize this cash. The dollar is pumped by means of the central bank like water. It has no esteem, it loses its esteem. For the reason that it's far boundles

Thank you my friend for sharing the important and useful information that gives us experience

I sure crypto feature is good because crypto website is different and good work then other websites and crypto is not fake and scam crypto have shining future

Bitcoin is likely to be hugely popular in the future with long-term investors for many important reasons. For example, limited availability is due to shrinking supply in terms of the total numbers of bitcoin.

3 hours ago, Sourab Datta said:

People do not have better alternatives because they have to use this money. the dollar is pumped by the central bank like water. it has no value, it loses its value. because it is unlimited. Verypromising investment by looking at the current price.

Are you saying that like bitcoin, if dollar had a limited supply could have been a better store of value like bitcoin?

Crypto is a good platform for future it's a great and good earning forum and I think countries have to welcome this site coz peoples have earned from this cryptocruncy project.

yes it has bright future because of growing world in digital marketing. it is very useful platform for digital trading and for making reasonable income by doing little effort. according to my opinion it is very useful in future

Edited by Zubair farooq

I think there is not other best technology better than cryptocurrency, is very fast and secure..etc so is the real future.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Crypto is good for the future because it will be less hassle for everyone and most of us will have a full time job even people don't graduate in college because crypto currency I really profitable but I also think if the whole world are into crypto then the supply for the demand will be enough or not?

It is expected the investment trend towards decentralized applications (dApp), as with the stability of the prices of digital currencies, the movement of funds will be directed towards developing smart contracts platforms such as Ethereum, and this will lead to the development of performance efficiency and work to increase the speed of operations per second .

Crypto is the suitable platform for online earnings. it depends on how you use this platform. Some people misuse this platform for scams. So we should be ware of all these scams and don't trust everyone. except from this Crypto is a very useful currency.

I think that's normal.The price of crypto will definitely go up and down all the time That is not normal if crypto continues to rise in price. This is not normal because it can affect the global economy. Perhaps what is a bit of concern to me is that there are still whales trying to control prices

Think about me now, do you think crypto is good or not right now? if it's good, then crypto will be even better in the future. That's the thing I'm thinking about right now, when I see crypto in the future.

On 10/14/2019 at 6:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

More wild but the same movment need more time t chane to a big other thing lie what we want all..

Crypto is a huge business in the world, and in the future all the world has used crypto, but in 2 years the future of crypto business is that it goes up or down. What is your opinion about crypto ???