Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

1 hour ago, Jon said:

Unemployment has been reduced by cryptocurrency, people are working in cryptocurrency to earn some money 

Yes, that's why cryptocurrency is great alternative to find a job. You can earn money by just sitting in front of your device and that's it. That's why some people join crypto while they're not have a job yet.

6 hours ago, Esha23 said:

Crypto is good for future i think though it has many bad affects like gambling  many people lose their money but it still if we work hard and play smartly then we can earn profit from it    

You are right, that's is true many of people's are loosing their future of cryptocurrencies because they are playing the gambling so they lose crypto's

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

In my perception I think crypto will give a good effect in the future. As of now we are really having a tough time in doing an online transactions and I think crypto can help us to improve that transaction because it will lessen the hassleness of payment online by using our coins as a payment

For me, personally, cryptocurrency is the the image of the future, I see people engage into it and talk about it and invest into it as well. As the day goes by, more and more people are going to use cryptocurrency. 

I think that for Bitcoin acquiring Bitcoin through cryptocurrency, the technology is not yet fully spread to the people of the world, Because the government has not approved. We hope that by making money through Bitcoin currency will work for the benefit of the people will be the bright face of the people for a future.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

I believe these cryptocurrencies specially bitcoin, they really are helpful and useful for business purposes. You could use them as payment if you are selling something, you can also use it as an asset and sell it if you like. 

nMvFbuZ.png

It fully depending on supply in demand the market. But, if we see the current status of the crypto in our market, so it's totally right. 

But if the black day comes again, I mean the all coins value going down in zero price so what happened then?

In my opinion crypto is good for future as its value show unbelievable growth in past few year, which shows that people are accepting it and making it as one of their favorite investment commodity and also trading with crypto in very large number.

Crypto currency makes everything easier,fast,relaible. I think people should start investing in crypto currency .as in the near future. It is digital currency ,cashless that people would prefer over paper money. Start investing for your future. I hope to come back and see my post. In the year 2030. 

The fiat currency is changing to the digital currency so bitcoin is also the digital currency and whole future is for the digital currencies. So we can say that bitcoin is the future currency and a lot of country is accepting the bitcoin.

On 1/15/2020 at 9:55 AM, Chy123 said:

crypto is the future of our world because only crypto will prevail in this money market right after taking over the fiat currency. 

In future cyrpto will be available in all over the world and crypto will be used in many place. in future crypto may be use instead of of fiat currency in many place.

7 minutes ago, Shinobi said:

Crypto is very good for the future and it will be  very useful to the world that help the world to  become a better place so i hope crypto currency acceptance will grow very high and it will give us many things

Crypto is becoming much popular daily. now people are using crypto for making profit . now the world developing and people are investing in crypto.

In my opinion future of crypto currencies is bright. but still it is struggling to exist in this world of fiat currencies, 

You mean the prices of cryptos will go up or down in 2 years?.. Well it's hard to predict, but I'm sure the prices will increase than this year.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah ofcourse crypto is very good and look bright in future.You can have successful future in crypto by sticking to it.Also the prices if coins are also interesting and it will be great for tokens holders.

Definitely cryptocurrency good for future. If we  compare previous time then we can see how much popularity increase this crypto. Also now we can invest here,work here. That's it.

14 minutes ago, Farman Ali said:

Dear brother i will say the the crypto is the best for future and also the present we should take effort in this forum it will be the beneficial for us. 

True, Bitcoin is the present and future, even bitcoin is the best investment in the "2010-2019" decade and will probably be the best investment in this decade too.

Crypto currency will get a huge boost once libra comes out because it will be the vehicle that propels cryptocurrency to the mainstreams attention. I expect that when the new generation of crypto currency that is supported by big companies or governments comes out, exchanges will experience new influx of capital that will increase the value of some coins to unprecedented heights.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I personally think that cryptocurrency is good for the future, I think that people are going to use cryptocurrency in the future way more rampant than it is being used today. I can see that in the future, more innovations correlated to cryptocurrencies are going to be made.

crypto is good interms of huge users and good even for investments because in market happens when it increasing but there's a time that btc will decrease  so i think crypto is good for future if theres a stable and increasing coin in the market.

Yes of course it is good for future, still so many people are not connected or know about the crypto currency if more people will join this then future for users will be good.

Cryptocurrency is good for people who can open their minds for new things that can help their life to be better than before. But if they already know about cryptocurrency and they don't want to use cryptocurrency to make money, then we cannot blame them because they make their decision after they research. Or they don't want to try the new thing in making money, but when they see the big chance to make big money from the crypto, I am sure that they will accept the crypto, and they will try to make money from the crypto. They will see that inside the crypto world, they can use so many ways to earn money.

crypto of course good for the future.people will use this regularly after few years.already i can buy many thing online from crypto supported website.it will be common for all after time.may be it have some difficulties but it will be ok

Cryptocurrency is good for the future it will improve the way people carryout financial transaction both online and offline, it will provide a easy and fast medium for exchange of value and goods between many parties.

On 10/14/2019 at 4:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

For sure yes cryptocurrenecy for sure is one of the best business  on this new age but what you are asking now that in two years time will might  see some great  project in the cryptocurrency world with will allow the mass adoption  of mostly  bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.