Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 55 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

Encryption is the most profitable area of life, where anyone can enter it and earn money and consider it as an auxiliary source for earning in addition to his personal life

Yes right it is depend upon to you. But i think it is the good for the future because crypto os the future and future is rich with crypto. My personal opinion crypto is the best for future.

Crypto is really good business in future because currently crypto currencies are skyrocketing and high in prices,although sometimes it deflates in the market but with many countries embracing crypto it's well to say it's one for the future.because with the current price many would love to trade and invest

• +1 2

This is our future. Everyone has to understand that this could be a big turning point in the future. A few days ago, a bank reported that this cryptocurrency users  will grow 4x in the next ten years. Thus it approved that it can be our future .So investment more in crypto currency and earn more.

• +2 2

From the year 2017 to 2020, I noticed that investors have decreased their confidence in digital currencies, so every rise we have seen in those years is followed by the exchange and return to the same areas, but now the situation appears positive, the rise continues, and we did not notice any strong exchange in Bitcoin, which indicates the increased interest.

• +2 1

Am sure it will always go up, based on how things are moving and based on the analysis, cryptocurrency will be in existence for many years to come, it has laid a very strong foundation in the word today and it will be very difficult for it to crash someday

53 minutes ago, Abuzar hashmi said:

This is our future. Everyone has to understand that this could be a big turning point in the future. A few days ago, a bank reported that this cryptocurrency users  will grow 4x in the next ten years. Thus it approved that it can be our future .So investment more in crypto currency and earn more.

This year proved to be a heaven for the crypto world @Abuzar hashmi , because of Covid-19 many of the people come to know about cryptocurrencies and started their business using crypto. People used and acknowledged the transaction speed and security of the cryptocurrencies.So I think in the future crypto will be officially accepted by many countries.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Crypto is good for the future, because it has give a positive sign to so many peoples life in the world currently and i know population of crypto users will increase as many people are earning from it.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies are our future digital currencies that will be widely used, because they have made many things easier for the people and have eliminated many intermediaries. That is why the people are rushing to buy bitcoins because they have seen the bright future of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I think cyrpto can be very good for future purposes. Digital currencies can be very useful and convenient for us with the fact that it is an online currency because now our world revolves around money and technologies.

Cryptocurrency is very useful that will eliminate paper currency and pocket wallet. But the digital currency is rising and falling, and it will represent a problem for many people. There must be a fixed currency that does not change

I think crypto is very best for future because this forum is providing opportunities to earn money and also learning. So one can secure one's future to work here . 

Hello everyone actually base on this topic the future is still good and bright for everybody to earn money, cryptocurrency has help almost 98% of the world through cryptocurrency we are able to learn from each other

Yes my friend, according to my opinion, investing in Cryptocurrency is really a great step for starting as your business now a day. As we can see the price of Bitcoin is increasing on daily basis then you can trade in Bitcoin where you can but it on low price and then  it high price in the future. By trading on Cryptocurrency, you can earn high profit in the future.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Well my friend  this is talf to say crypto is good or not for future. In my personal experience crypto price is very unstable that's why it,s not easy to make profite. I think crypto future is good but not good enough for all of us.

• +1 1

I think cryptocurrency is good for our future.I think cryptocurrency will accept worldwide very soon.Everyday cryptocurrency demands increasing.Cryptocurrency futures also very bright.

Yes it's great topic and in my opinion that crypto is best forum for feature. Amd it depends on your experience if you. Are experienced in trading then it would be great beneficial for you.

On 11/28/2020 at 6:36 AM, M.bello said:

Hello everyone actually base on this topic the future is still good and bright for everybody to earn money, cryptocurrency has help almost 98% of the world through cryptocurrency we are able to learn from each other

I think that almost 90% of the world's population does not know about cryptocurrencies yet, so it is impossible to have 90% who have been helped by crypto.. maybe if you mean 98% of that 10% who got a chance to know crypto, but not to forget many people are been scammed everyday in cryptoworld.

i see crypto currencies future is really nice because big countries like china is creating digital cash like digital yuan. paper currencies is going to an end and digital money era is starting.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

There will be many issues that will rise with the rising of the cryptocurrancy world, so do not think it will be too easy to implement the cryptocurrancy issue of the body.

I know this topic was created in 2019 and at that year was so difficult for bitcoin investors ad holders because the price of bitcoin was dropped to 3000-4000$ and everyone thought that bitcoin will colups but the price of bitcoin at this time is riced to 18,000 and its the future coin. and have very bright future.

We should all be grateful for our generation for having crypto with us because is a big time achievement and we all know that crypto is good for the future and I hope it last till the end of humanity. And we hope crypto should be legalize wold wide soon!

• +3 1

crypto is a great platform.  Here we make money by working. I hope this is very good for the future and if we work honestly on this platform and work according to their rules then we can make big money from here in the future.  So I would say crypto is better in the future.

• +3 1

Crypto is certainly good and bright for the future.  Those who work with crypto, if all the morale is working with crypto then success comes quickly.  It is very easy to brighten the future of those who are trading and investing in crypto and it helps to build a crypto career.  To be successful in crypto you have to work with trade and investment.

• +3 1

i think is the good in the online market so that there are many people work this site and earn money a lot of.so that many of work this site and earn money. this is daily earning source so that many of them are joint this site.

thanks