Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 50 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

For sure crypto is good for future, it designed for future with its technology, no one will hold cash anymore you should be familiar with crypto in the future, with time everyone will turn into crypto

Cryptocurrency has a bright future ahead and that is why it keeps becoming popular everyday around the world and i have the believe it will dominate the world one day. Cryptocurrency is really helping matters because many are earning huge profit through it and it make some people self employed which is why i think it is good for future.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrencies are the best thing you can do for your future, just think that having a part of your savings may be stagnant and investing in cryptocurrencies hopefully you could double your investment

It will always be good in the future, in fact, I think this will be the work of tomorrow, we are already on this train, what remains is to take advantage of the opportunities that exist at the moment, the more it is used the better.

Crypto is very good, you just have to know how to avoid scams and scammers that find ways to have their scams announced and not even removed anywhere. So don't trust no one especially forums, social media, chat apps because these scammers have no morals. They are also stupid af having learned only deception and iq of an ape.

если учесть то, что можно купить крипту сегодня, а через лет 10-20 её продать и получить икс 5000, то конечно для будущего крипта это более чем хорошо.

Cryptocurrencies is still good at the present time and for the future it will be more good although we have no guarantee if it will continue to stay alive in the future.  

Definitely cryptocurrencies are currently the best form of economy that exists because they are decentralized and every day there are more cryptocurrencies which at some point will become the world economy most used by all people.

у меня получилось второй раз поучаствовать в дропе ёбита и моей радости нет предела. кто ещё успешно напечатал все посты веря в светлое будущее криптовалюты?

I believe that cryptocurrencies will continue to gain more fame and users around the world, I also think that large companies will seek to create their own cryptocurrency.

In terms of growth I think that many more cryptocurrencies will appear but several of those will disappear over time, bitcoin will continue to be number one for a long time, that is my opinion

crypto isn't going to die because this presence is good for someone who wants to invest online.. there are some people who leave their jobs for crypto and have explored arguably the following..

It is impossible to doubt that they are not favorable when in such a short time they have contributed so much to the financial system and the way of trading and generating profits

World  is still at the initial stage of mass adoption. There are many technicalities and procedures that must be met before the assets are introduced to the whole world. A decentralized crypto can never be the official currency of any country. If one day the government decides to go all digital, they would create their own digital currency with a centralized system. This will only eliminate the traditional payment way (cash) and digitize all transactions.Everything else will remain the same.

I think that we are at the very beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency community. As an example of the history of the earth, we are somewhere in the region of the origin of dinosaurs ... The price will always fall and take off, this is the law of the market, but in which I am absolutely sure that if the price is averaged over the whole year, the price will rise always and after 2 .. 3 .. 5 years. Good luck everyone.

The truth is, I think it is a matter of debate, but in my opinion cryptocurrencies are the future because we are practically in a technological and digital era in which everything is done online. I think that perhaps in the not too distant future Fiat currencies will disappear and only cryptocurrencies will be handled.

1 hour ago, age7397 said:

Yes, I think it will grow, as a new global bullish trend begins, so I think the further, the better it will be! Well, the number of places where you can earn will also grow.

There have always been many ways to make money, but it is the cryptocurrency that has a very great potential for knowledgeable people and those who know how to analyze the market. There is definitely a future behind cryptocurrency.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:44 PM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

cryptocurrencies will stay alive until people want or stop believing in them

Cryptocurrencies are the best thing that could happen for the future you can transfer money to the other end of the world no one will tell you anything and will not forbid and will not block your money you can not help but worry that a third party puts you your plans.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:44 PM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

They are good for the future if you buy it at a good price and for me it is a good price between 3500 and 6000 dollars

On 10/14/2019 at 5:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Well, I believe that if it is very good for the future, in fact it already is in the present, it frees us from the dominance of traditional banks and gives us a lot of security and money can only be controlled by us. And not only BTC also Altcoins bring many benefits and are focused on more particular tasks that increase the speed of BTC.

For what is already happening I would tell you that it is not that it is going to be good for the future, that it is already being so in the present and it will continue to be. That without taking into account how much it can be revalued

On 2/10/2020 at 22:18, LeonardoG92 said:

Las criptomonedas tienen un futuro muy positivo, por supuesto, esto también traerá su contra.

El propósito de las criptomonedas es tener un activo digital para que podamos ahorrar nuestro capital y ser nosotros mismos los auditores del mismo.

Este tema es cada día más relevante porque son muchas las empresas de inversión que están apostando por capitalizar parte de sus ingresos en criptomonedas.

Cryptocurrencies are being added as a means of payments in many businesses, of course it will be very good today and in the future to trade and pay for products and services with cryptocurrencies.

The future is definitely for the cryptocurrency, since its legalization will open up many functions and innovations that did not exist before. Even 10 years ago, people were skeptical about it, and now every 3 people know what it is.

Edited by Mister

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies are here to stay. I expect Crypto business will group up and  cryptocurrencyw ill have a permanent rule in future.