Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 48 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

The matter of dact is that the nature of cryptography is anarchystic - it is the idea discovered in the 1980 that only came to fruition now and imposes a threat to the current system of beaurocracy.

The other side of the technological progress - does NOT go in hand with the positive technology of blockchain - and that is the tech aimed at incrrasing surveilance and control, run on AI.

The whole business moves to the Internet, more and more transactions are made behind the screens of monitors, so crypto is the best for this.

I believe that our society is capable of shitting any good idea. So I'm not expecting anything good

Sad but true. 

Look, this could have been done 5 years ago:

• fair elections
  • payments worldwide without commission

And what stopped us?) The answer is greed, stupidity, fear, power

People don't have better alternatives because they have to use this money. the dollar is pumped by the central bank like water. it has no value, it loses its value. because it is unlimited. crypto currencies are limited assets. In my opinion, this market will always exist

I'm believe crypto is good for future , because we can see that many big money is flowing in to BTC right now, maybe some low cap ALT will not succesful, or even going to 0 , So In My opinion we should just hold BTC as our long term holding portfolio.

Of course cryptocurrency can be of great help to us especially in online transactions

crypto is good for future. the world is changing day by day and are becoming smart and thats why they are knowing about crypto and investing on it.

Everything seems to indicate that cryptocurrencies will be in charge of moving the economy in the future, we probably will not live to see it because we are the pioneers in the use of this technological advance.

Cryptocurrency will remain until many people invest in cryptocurrency and I believe cryptocurrency will rise again,, even if it not happen this year, I will save my token and wait until cryptocurrency  will rise again. I will also choose token who has potential and I will make sure that the token I have has value itself.

где все? почему затишье в группе? может вы уже получили свои монеты? признавайтесь, кто получил или уже на стадии проверки?

My perspective is that cryptographic money won't long to turned out to be more furtunit open door since it has as of now globalize it will definet increment neatest future

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies can have a future and create a digital financial revolution. If you operate cryptocurrencies you must be aware of controlling your emotions

• +2 1

Nobody can be sure about anything concerning the future. The future is inherently unknowable. Having said that, I think we can be pretty sure that the future in cryptocurrencies.

Although this began because of 2008, it has yet to mature to say that it is fully profitable, two years ago it was thought that it was reaching the top when bitcoin rose to $ 20,000 dollars but it turned out that it was a matter of months to go down to $ 10,000. It is estimated that for 5 years this will have a very high price.

for me cryptocurrencies are the future of financial transactions worldwide and there are many exchanges I really like jobit.net has many currencies and is very safe

Anything can happen because everyone leaves the cryptocurrency and it will fall. And to the point that someone from the world leaders will make a popular system where the main role will be played by cryptocurrency. This is the roulette of life. Objectively, popularity should grow, but again, it all depends on us

1 hour ago, Kaneki25 said:

People don't have better alternatives because they have to use this money. the dollar is pumped by the central bank like water. it has no value, it loses its value. because it is unlimited. crypto currencies are limited assets. In my opinion, this market will always exist 

Crypto is surely good for future because crypto have put great impact on many peoples life. Crypto if we see as a technology every country accepting blockchain for their works so its a good time to enter in it. crypto gives u financial freedom u also do work of crypto as a side business.

Cool opinion,

but “pumped dollar like water” , ahahaha, sorry I just can’t imagine 😃

Of course it is obvious that cryptocurrencies can be of great help to us, Although the current condition of the cryptocurrency market is not good, I am optimistic that cryptocurrencies have a great future.

Of course it is obvious that cryptocurrencies can be of great help to us, Although the current condition of the cryptocurrency market is not good, I am optimistic that cryptocurrencies have a great future.

The cyptocurrency definitely has a very promising future. Every day more and more people are beginning to trust blockchain technologies and more and more companies are beginning to accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment. It remains only to get approval from the most developed economically countries and then everything will be even better.