Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 43 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

If countries like China and South Korea continue to introduce cryptocurrency into banking systems many will follow their example and almost 60% of countries will accept bitcoin as a currency

I think crypto is good for future .it is digital system. we can payment with it on online shopping it's easy to use and it's most secure good luck

i think crypto is good business for the future and you can make your life complete when you earn from crypto and you can buy any ting in your life with crypto business so its a great way of making your life easy

The transition from cash to cryptocurrency creates a gap in compatibility for some people, which leads to the inevitable loss of assets, as the traditional currency will lose its value without any regression.

My Opinion in the future of cryptocurrencies that they will return to the rise price again and to large numbers and in terms of proliferation, I think they are heading for acceptance round the world.

Crypto is good for future because in the last few years we can see that more and more countries are trying to accept the existence of crypto currencies and also every year the number of cryptocurrency users will increase.

yes off course dear it is very good for the future, in the near future the whole market become greed and no more bleeding in and soon bull run will be started and we will earn alot of money from the alt coins.

Well for me as the advancement of technology is getting high, cryptocurrencies is good because it can make you easily hold your money with an online wallet.

My opinion now crypto for the future is very good, because there are already almost many people to learn the world of cryto today, so I'm sure the crypto world in the future is very good.

I, like many on this forum, believe that cryptocurrency is an economic future in which there will be no centralized leadership.

I think that if most EU countries and others start to consider cryptocurrency as real currency then cryptocurrency has a great future

Depends on we run it, where we can produce, it will be good going forward and vice versa, where we often lose will be bad going forward.

always good no reason to not using it. many peoples claim that its illegal dark web currency. we need to create awareness about it. so all will be setled.

I think the future of crypto-currencies is bright. So many new investors will join this filed and which will make crypto more stronger.

your question is very negative about crypto. and your words are telling you not believe much on cryptos innovation. i would say learn more.

Crypto is anyway best future. Decentralized payments, a lot of abilities to earn money. Also fast and anonymous payments with small fees. So you still need any prove?

I think it's good i think it's the future of money crypto is improving everyday and it's just the beginning 😁🔥🔥

Crypto is good for long term, because currently we are watching 84 central banks in the world printing money, maybe they do this to save economy , but in fact they are stealing our fiat currency value, thats why BTC, Gold will rise in price, because both of this asset, can't be printed, especially BTC its fixed supply, maybe in gold we will find a new goldmine, but BTC can't.

In my opinion crypto is good thing.Its use modern technology,trust transaction,decentralized payments,a lot of opportunity to earn money.The crypto users always be grateful and earn much money a day just invest the markets.

Cryptocurrency has a good future ahead. For now it's better to invest into something on crypto trade and then swap it. Yobit is one of those platforms.

if we consider e-currency as a speculative tool, it is a successful and profitable business. But this only applies at the moment, and it may not be possible in the future. When people reach the limit of 21 million, on the one hand, the amount is fixed, which gives an impetus to the growth of assets, since if someone needs to buy, for example, bitcoin, the price will increase significantly. But in a few years, it will be replaced in price by other courses.

For many users, cryptocurrencies represent the future of the economy since one of the distinguishing characteristics is that they are very secure.