Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 44 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

все пользователи решили массово писать о чудо крипте и восхвалять биржу. зачем? почему вы даже не отслеживаете нить беседы в каждом чате? 

1 minute ago, fartv05 said:

good

это самый емкий и содержательный пост. я думаю, ты побил рекорд этого форума. да просто гений мысли и пера!

The crypt will be very popular and it will also grow very quickly.In the future world,crypt will probably become the main type of payment, but all this will last until someone comes up with a quantum computer

For me cryptocurrencies can save the economy worldwide since many are de-centralized, with an almost zero risk of theft and a lot of security and assured profits when working with them

On 12/7/2019 at 8:40 PM, Laboni said:

And if the price goes down, I go down a lot.

You can quit from the market when you earn a good profit and the coin starts go down. Just sell your coin or exchange with usdt and wait for another deep.

Crypto is too good but it is for the future. These are two different terms. good and future. There is no way, bitcoin or crypto can work for everyone in a world where a  lot of people dont even know how to use internet or have no access to a cell phone or internet. However things are changing fast, and the new generation is more literate technology than the previous generation, and as such, and one point of time in future, crypto can really be the preferred means of transactions

Crypto is very in the future and will be open to the global digital currencies that are at the forefront of the digital currency market.

3 minutes ago, bodyassem said:

Крипто - это Surly - отличная вещь, но вам нужно знать, как извлечь из этого выгоду.

Все равно в будущем многое поменяется . Крипта может занять лидирующее место .

if my friend the bitcoin is a very important digital currency in the world of finance, over the years the bitcoin could replace the money generated by different countries i.e. fiat money

It is definitely good for our future. It will make us free from being dependent on USD and EUR. There many other advantages of it but this one I remember first.

Everything will depend on you, and the use you want to give them, they can be good for
 some things, but bad for others, so it is necessary to know them very well to learn how 
to use them in the best way and that in the future they represent a good alternative.

crypto for the future is very good and i think crypto will simplify our quality of life, make transactions easier, increase cryptocurrency demand in futures

On 10/13/2019 at 11:44 PM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

Trading cryptocurrencies as we say on some social networks, became "VIRAL", and social networks have played an important role in it, for this reason I think that in 2 years will have grown a lot the "crypto" culture on the planet, basically there are already purchases of properties with the use of cryptocurrencies, they are used to pay debts, technology equipment , in some places you can buy vehicles, etc. I think we'll be that expansion is inevitable.

Of course, cryptocurrency has a very significant future. Now everything is just beginning. People who are engaged in crypt, I think they understand what will happen in the future. Personally, I just never got into cryptocurrency, but I really want to try.

28 minutes ago, jesusalbarran said:

Cryptocurrencies are here to stay, they are the result of the evolution in the world economic system.

If we review history, everything started with bartering, where we exchanged objects or merchandise that we did not have for others that we had. And now after all that process, the time has come for cryptocurrencies as the main means of exchange.
Now there is life left for this new economic revolution.

Little by little cryptocurrencies are becoming more important in the world and many people join this new system. But you must do a study before entering this world and know that sometimes you can lose too. Cryptocurrencies have been making things easier for many people, which is why others have been encouraged to implement them in their day to day. This system will continue to grow and help many people if they dare to investigate and take risks like those who are already in this.

I think that if it is good, since cryptocurrencies represent the evolution of currencies and it is a new economy that will last a long time.

Cryptocurrency will grow further in the future. The prediction is based on the fact that many crypto projects and exchanges in several countries continue to be developed. Communities involved in the crypto world are increasing day by day so that crypto will eventually be legalized by the government.

Please explain why many countries prohibit cryptocurrency? Is it because they can't control her? Or are there other reasons?

Digital technologies have a future, perhaps only the methods and methods will change. Cryptocurrency is a type of virtual digital currency. "Crypto" means that the currency is created using cryptographic methods and mathematical calculations, mainly based on the blockchain.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I trust Crypto is our future and Crypto are future world's genuine money. 

Presently a days digital currency ubiquity increment step by step. I think following scarcely any years crypto will be primary cash acknowledge over all the world. 

That is the reason I hold numerous potential coin long an ideal opportunity for good returns.

I believe more prospects for cryptocurrencies in the future. Blockchain projects are very useful today and the ecosystem is very diverse.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"