Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts.

Hello my friend i am absolutely agree with you , lot of people ask how to create a usefull topic , so the answer is simple , that you have to observ and read the contents of others to get the knowledge and idea about creating a topic.

I think that you need to do constructive posts and respond as you need one, and you know. This may cause a greeting from users. 

• +1 1

Yes if you read the content and explanation of the topic and not just it's heading then definitely you will get more knowledge and can able to do good comment. Reading is the most easiest way by which you can enhance your crypto knowledge.

You are right friend, its good for us to read topics from different places so that we can increase our knowledge and that will help us to create useful topics here in the forum. Useful topics will help us to get good reputations and new followers in our accounts.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think what's more important is to choose your topic for commenting and then your views that you're gonna construct in a comment and then the way in which you should express should be simple and easy to understand. This will really help.

Reading is very important because you can able to share new ideas and knowledge when you have read more ideas about crypto, it is really important.

On 3/2/2020 at 9:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If you want  to make  useful  and  effective  posts I want  to tell you  the importance of reading.  If you just  read the content  on this  forum  and on other  forums about  crypto currencies. It will  increase  your knowledge.  After that  You  can  make  outstanding  posts.

If you like my  post encourage me to make  more  good  posts  by giving  me good  reaction. thank you 

That's true, reading is the best option for you to gain more knowledge. Well, if you will read the topic or article very well, you can understand its meaning very well. So the result is that you can generate good and informative post. Along with reading, you must also have some common sense for you to totally understand what the topic is pointing at.

Of course, reading has an important role in learning and increasing knowledge about the world of cryptography. You must read the topics published in this forum and also read articles about cryptocurrencies and then you can create high-quality publications that are useful to everyone.

On 3/2/2020 at 9:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If you want  to make  useful  and  effective  posts I want  to tell you  the importance of reading.  If you just  read the content  on this  forum  and on other  forums about  crypto currencies. It will  increase  your knowledge.  After that  You  can  make  outstanding  posts.

If you like my  post encourage me to make  more  good  posts  by giving  me good  reaction. thank you 

That's true, i strongly agree with you. That is the best thing we could do to learn so much in crypto currency. Lets always read the rules of this forum and the other rules in crypto before do some actions. 

On 3/2/2020 at 8:44 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes, actually reading articles on websites and forums increases the amount of information a person has
Reading the posts and comments on this site will give you information about the practical experiences of people with cryptocurrencies and websites

Importance of reading ban research is really helpful. It gives you the knowledge about the currencies and also it gives us the knowledge being in this forum. So do research about everything what u going to deliver to others. With that everyone can get knowledge and it would be very helpful. Thank you. 

On 3/2/2020 at 4:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

This would be too much complications on reading topics from this forum and other forums, so that's I should stay with my favored one forum which is cryptotalk.

This is useful information that everyone should know about as doing research before posting increases the value of the post that you are about to make and may increase your reputation in the forum.

Yes brother your really said right because topic important or not is all depends on reading the full paragraph of the article also headline is matched with full article.

I agree with you. More reading and research will be more knowledge and writing will be more quality. especially for topics that want to have compelling and engaging topics that require a lot of reading, research a lot of words there will also be more to write.

Reading is what is obviously going to give us knowledge or even listening too,as thus 2 play a big path on our understanding of anything we wish to learn l. As when concerning Crypto which is not taught in any academy stations, if basically on our efforts which we tend to understand the basics and further on how to use Crypto

Really its very important to read the content of the topics and also from various sites and forum so that it could help you to increase the knowledge in Cryptocurrency and will also help to make useful and effective content for the forum and to give an effective comment.

If we read more then writing because as we read different posts from different sections of crypto talk forum then we make more efficient knowledge about crypto currency market. We need some quality posts for becoming high rank in crypto talk forum. So i am working constantly to improve content of my posts.

6 hours ago, kipara said:

But it might be the usefully idea on using some kind of different forums, because if we use different forums, we can know what's others forums do so we can adapt from them. 

Yah we can widely our knowledges by using different forums, but some people if they will use different languages, they will be coping topics from one forum to another forum.

Thank you for the information. Indeed, recently, dealing with posts in the forum has become tougher, as many responses have been deleted and their owners have warned . Only useful posts  should be in the forum.

Their is no doubt everyone can easily work here for a longer period if they will focus on their work and  it will increase your ability to recognise and understand tha things clearly and in a short time period because when you are reading you are improving your knowledge even you are putting more updates and news about the topic that will be more helpful and easy for you when you are giving an explanation in written form.

you should always search the forum for what you have in mind, maybe someone else posted it before and you can discuss with him

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

That's i also says bro, we should never stop learning and we can take help from other different sources if we aren't familiar with something. And Google and YouTube always helps us in that way and if we get information we should share it with our friends on Cryptotalk too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

now i realize that 80 % of my time on the internet i spend on reading articles and new information. and i also like reading about everything and i think that makes me a good reader and after that i can help others to solve their problems and share information too. but i see that there ar epeople who just post and post and have 0 knowledge and dont even pay attention in which topic they post in...

Yes, true, reading is very useful for expanding human knowledge and giving a good cultural background not only about coding but about everything in life. It is also necessary to read the contents of the forum in order not to repeat the topics and information presented here.