Security is being compromised - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Security is being compromised

Deal All,

This post is about that how Hackers are making you fool and steal all your BTC. I'm explaining my lifestory and i have passed all accidents lol 😄 

1- In 2017 i were attacked and big sum was stolen from my cryptopia account. At that time, it was my 2nd day at linux class. Linux is very important in this topic. So I checked and i have no email 2FA and any other withdrawal email because all my funds stolen and i was upset. But i check history and my firewall was off and antivirus was just worked fine. My antivirus was paid (avast { ill discuss later in the end}) I tried to reach out the IP of hacker and it was from Netherlands. I have no way to catch him but in the end i got some clues about him and he was a Nigerian user who used a RAT(remote administration tool) and i found the file installed in my PC. That file come from fake emails and fake websites but i'm not sure. But i got happy when my friend told if your antivirus is paid then you should claim insurance of your data and privacy. And i got my amount with help of cryptopia team and avast team compromise. So paid antivirus is benefacial for us.

2- In 2017 december my yobit account got attacked and i was using same laptop and there were about 2100 dollars in USD curreny in it. But sad thing is that i got a message from gmail on my mobile. I was on laptop and camera lite was blinking that means hacker keep eye on me so he attempt login and he know that victim(me) will open email. Unfortunately i did not open email and immediately disconnect my PC. i opened my Linux laptop and opened my Gmail account and there were withdrawal request of 1800 dollars made by hacker. So the hacker want to copy the confirmation link he made from my account but in vain. At that time i was expert at Kali Linux and Tales so i make a Injection and connect my old Laptop(windows system) and open it. I used 2FA on my account and Gmail password changed so hacker again did same and i catch his IP and and injection automaticaly installed in his PC. Actual logic is, i dont want to make clear but just leaving hint, The hacker firewal is also off becoz in case RAT firewall should off so i send inejection through the port which he made for communicate and when he was trying then i stole his 4+ BTC and he did not know what happen to him 😄 😄 . I just keep some funds and other spent on charity because illegal way is illegal and a man has to pay every cent in the last in my view.

These two case happened to me. So guy look for your windows PC and see if there is any task running in background. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 6

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

wow I will validate every app that I am downloading from the internet and check a website details before signing up, there is just to many spyware on the web these day, no one is safe. I lost a lot of coins using a auto trade software that i saw on the internet, soon has I sign in to my account thru the software all my coins were gone.

Please, do not quote a large message from the first topic, if you want to quote do it as part of his message or just reply to the topic without a quote.

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

11 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

Now, I am not aware that there is an insurance system with a paid anti-virus software. I am happy to see that you were paid some amount of amount because of that. Can you please elaborate more ton this insurance system...? 

I did started a company so Avast plan a high harden security on enterprise basis so their package installed in all my Company laptop. I had paid them $900 per year as commitment of 30 Laptop machines and internet security was included in it. So it's your right to claim your loss when using a paid service. Such as wild card ssl giving insurance up to 10 Millions and same here Antivirus also agree to pay you when you loss something while using their services because the malicious code did not get by anti virus and cause your loss. Further ask to their support. I heard that McAfee has best regulations than avast.

19 hours ago, Richard said:

The avast antivirus team has compensated you for what you have lost Even yobit platform if someone hacks your account and steals your money will not compensate you for losses So how does the antivirus program compensate you

Nice Question here, As i mentioned i was attacked by Remote Server Client so client is installed in my system and antivirus did not detect it and cause the loss of loosing money on Internet, It does not matter its Yobit, paypal or anything. If i was hacked by phishing trap then may be they not response to my claim But as far as i know phishing also detected if you are using internet security of any antivirus. So you are paying not for security also for insure your Data and Privacy. If your privacy compromised e.g credit card, mother name etc then its a big loss and danger for all life and Anti Virus or other security service have to pay you at any cost.

i saw a post on here yesterday asking people to tell HOW MUCH bitcoin do they own and i immediately this would be a rich post for hackers to target someone. im glad you stole that hacker's funds and i must say Nigerians are upping their game fast lol. 

3 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i saw a post on here yesterday asking people to tell HOW MUCH bitcoin do they own and i immediately this would be a rich post for hackers to target someone. im glad you stole that hacker's funds and i must say Nigerians are upping their game fast lol. 

This is the thing that hackers are targetting the rich parties. So i would recommend never share your current Holdings or never tell that how much u going to buy or invest. If you mention your current savings or investements then you will notice you will start receiving emails. I motly shared my old experience but i think i should not now post any figure now. You help many people with this tip and its appreciated. However member should even not mention where should i invest. Just ask what is great coin or token etc. 

Sorry to hear about your losses. It is a shame people use such methods. For reasons you stated above and many others, I refuse to use windows based systems. I have used apple computers for 20 years or more and have never encountered any problems or been hacked. PC based systems seem to be prone to such attacks which is why I don't use them.

Someone almost sim-swapped me this year to gain access to my Binance account. My phones internet suddenly stopped working so I reached out to the provider. Fortunately I used Authenticator so none of my funds were lost. But till this day I still don't know who it was, or why it was or why my provider cooperated with all this. Hackers do some weird stuff...

1 minute ago, BusMan said:

Someone almost sim-swapped me this year to gain access to my Binance account. My phones internet suddenly stopped working so I reached out to the provider. Fortunately I used Authenticator so none of my funds were lost. But till this day I still don't know who it was, or why it was or why my provider cooperated with all this. Hackers do some weird stuff...

Thanks for sharing your experience here, 

My dear follow these steps to make your performance more secure, As i said RAT installed in PC it also install in phones by unknown sources. If you trading on laptop then start task manager and open all background processes if you find any unkown application exe runing then just reach to its source and delete it from root. If you are using mobile just eject SD card and unmount all space be sure to make a backup then mount all spapce again with format. For phone just factory reset it. For everything be sure to have backup. Us 2FA is always imporant and now final step is technical and helpful all to see if you hacked or not just Login to ISP by typing IP login and access router or Modem and look for WAN connections and look for Ports, There should be whatsapp port and facebook port and gmail port and if you find any unkonw port open just delete it.

1 hour ago, Devh said:

This is the thing that hackers are targetting the rich parties. So i would recommend never share your current Holdings or never tell that how much u going to buy or invest. If you mention your current savings or investements then you will notice you will start receiving emails. I motly shared my old experience but i think i should not now post any figure now. You help many people with this tip and its appreciated. However member should even not mention where should i invest. Just ask what is great coin or token etc. 

I have 100000 bitcoin, and I summon any hacker to try to take my bitcoin. But impossible for them to get it because I don't have that much.
In conclusion, hackers do not target based on what people say. They are targeting people who have wealth or in another case, an exchange. Indeed, people who have wealth don't talk much here. They don't talk like me, who speak a lot for the sake of few satoshi, hahaha

12 minutes ago, kemo1 said:

Reality hackers have stolen me before they are deceitful and thieves. They have stolen everything I have on my Yupit platform.

Very sad to hear that hackers stoled your money 😞 . You can't blame yobit here because every one already adviced to use 2FA. So may be your laptop and phone both are hijacked and hacker did stoled all money from your account. So it work with only when hackers virus or client file install on your PC. These files come from incoming downloads and fake emails. So please next time be careful. Keep in mind that you still under hacker attack so try to format hard drive and turn on 2FA on every thing. This would be a better decision. Hacker always like to transfer in BTC because BTC is final. But i'm very sad here for your loss.

Until now I have never experienced hacking, even though I did not do good security. Maybe because the hacker knew I was a poor person 🙄

Paying for avast save your money thats good .But these hackers can easily get in your PC and then they control your account i will buy avast .In windows there is windows defender which works fantastic . The hacker easily hack your device when you install creak or untreated software they comes with different software and you become easy target. 

I'm sorry about your lost but security is in our hand ( mostly ). As long you follow wallet/ exchanges rules and check every link address that came to you, money is safe. Link with any interesting thing is method to get your data, avoid suspicious link and block the sender. If your money still not safe use financial instrument in bank, they will take care your money. 

Hello my friend
A very good topic, you gave us a lesson in protection, I want to point out something, which is the antivirus that I used, notorious and efficient, I use Kaspersky and is absolutely good.
As for the operating system, the Linux is good for protection and safety

Yes there are such thing happen to many cryptocurrency holder or user. These type of fraud or mainly done from African countries. So we should be careful before entering any information to any website.

I have not seen security being compromised. I only see small floors collapsed and collapsed. Money of the player, I thought of it, both angry and angry at the same time, poor and losing money.

On 10/13/2019 at 8:59 PM, Devh said:

Deal All,

This post is about that how Hackers are making you fool and steal all your BTC. I'm explaining my lifestory and i have passed all accidents lol 😄 

WOW!!! I am really sad for you. Thanks for sharing these 2 real stories. I got a ramson in 2015 or 2016, I lost all my stored crypto, 15 years of fotos/videos, a lot of ebooks and learning utils. I missed the 2017 crypto pump...... I was talking about that 1 hour ago to my friend. Scammers and hackers never sleep, they are everywhere.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

i haven't any kind of pc so i am not afraid.

but for pc hackers send virus on pc in many ways and these virus can change your withdraw address anytime. you should check it more.

I have activated all the security methods in my yobit account, it is better to prevent any unforeseen

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Hackers are also innovating the new tricks. This type of informative post can also save so many users from the great and dangerous enemies.Hackers are alsoi sending the crypto dusts to steal the crypto currency from your wallet. So do not share your cold wallet to public. 

It is necessary to always keep spending while browsing investment and trading sites and you must verify that the site is safe and does not contain spy files and these are among the necessary steps to protect yourself

THINK POSITIVE

Thank's a lot for these two incidents.   I understand more and more that it is worth sharing with all such situations so that hackers have less chances.

Wow, this was a good and informative post which is insanely good of an experience when having to be on attempt of being scammed. One thing now o got to learn how to use the Kali Linux and maybe tales. Who knows it might be helpful in one way or tye other, either in Crypto or elsewhere

The case is that you can hide what you have in funds but the blockchain records all your transactions, with public address and transaction amount, there is the danger of being caught by a hacker, actually sometimes I think we are not sure, but I  I personally take my precautions not to be the victim of a fisherman or a hacker.

Because we are in the cryptocurrency market, nothing is absolutely certain and absolutely safe. any action should be careful and anti-virus software is necessary, I do not have the ability to hack the opposite but that is very happy news