Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saihiyassine

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc

13 minutes ago, saihiyassine said:

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect bitcoin, my story and the life story of many people will change. Getting a bitcoin freely is a really good feeling. I am really happy to have the cryptotalk forum because cryptotalk provides free bitcoin daily and I never thought in my life that I could earn bitcoin in my life, so I am very grateful for the cryptotalk forum.

Yes i also happy to find this useful and helpful forum. It offers us to earn money by just posting and learn here about crypto world. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

When you said that cryptotalk is giving bitcoin for free, I think you are wrong, because you are working here, and posting is not easy, especially when they delete topics from your profile, and you will find yourself posting more than 50 posts per day, when you will be able to spend more than 3 hours behind your phone or your computer, this not easy, you will not feel it when you are still new, but by time you will know what I am talking about 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 8
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

Yes, come to the forum and work hard. You will get the number you want. I have been in the forum for 3 months and I am really grateful for it, for everything.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 4

1 hour ago, saihiyassine said:

Getting a bitcoin freely is a really good feeling.

You are not going to get a bitcoin, from CryptoTalk, not by posting atleast not in any short time. Lets say you get paid 30000 satoshi everyday which is obviously not the case. In that situation you will need 3333 days to earn 100 mn satoshi or 1btc. That is near 10 years. However if you can just keep collecting btc everyday, at the end it will still come up to become a huge amount. 

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

In order to thank the forum, you must adhere to its rules and always follow it And what you say is true, because this forum helped many beginners, as the first currencies they obtained were through this forum

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When I first heard about this forum, I was very skeptical about it thinking that it was fake and did not pay money but after the person who told me about it withdrew his earnings, I was happy that there are still places that you can earn bitcoin online. I like this forum very much for giving me the opportunity to learn and earn at the same time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +3 4

This forum gave us a great chance to create our capital ! and we have to work hard for this chance ! I am going to make my first 0.02 BTC ! I am very excited 

Really i am also thankful to this forum it has changed my life and now i am earning bitcoins and also getting a lot of experience through this forum, i want to work on this forum for a very long time and i want to change my life with the help of this forum in short i love this forum, it is really helpful for a lot of people and many people are earning money from it constantly without facing any problem.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, saihiyassine said:

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect bitcoin, my story and the life story of many people will change. Getting a bitcoin freely is a really good feeling. I am really happy to have the cryptotalk forum because cryptotalk provides free bitcoin daily and I never thought in my life that I could earn bitcoin in my life, so I am very grateful for the cryptotalk forum.

Me as well, I am thanking this forum because aside that I am learning so many things here, they are also paying me for giving assitance and asking help for just sending replies here in forum. So I am hoping for a long live here.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, I am also very thankful to this forum of cryptotalk because it gives me Bitcoins for earning and I am also very happy by collecting the Bitcoins from this forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

All of us are grateful for this great forum!!

It's an amazing chance where you can learn and earn at the same time!!

I hope the forum to stay alive always..I am so lucky to know about it and to be a member here!!

• +1 4
  • +2 2

Hello my dear friend. To be honest here I'm actually feeling the same as you. I never imagined myself that i would be earning btc on a forum i mean for reals we all are earning btc on forum. 

Yes bro I am too grateful to know about crypto giving free btc after posting some comments. It will really help people like us. I have never imagined of earning btc in my dreams also.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes this is very helpful to me that it is giving us free bitcoins which are very good for us and crypto providing us a good platform in which we can earn and learn many important things about crypto world and trading system and also about yobit exchange....

• +2 2

Welcome brother. I am glad that you are happy although you haven't reached 100 posts, which means you haven't earned anything yet. That means you are highly motivated! Good luck!

• +1 3
  • +3 1

This forum is really helpful to people.  And a great forum. There are important and high quality posts for it. You can earn BTC easily.  People are getting financial support.  Here I enjoy learning from the posts. One of the simplest sources of income is this cryptotech forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Wellcome mate this is a great platform that has been around for a while and its the best place where you can earn free bitcoins by just commenting or posting useful things but you need to complete 100 posts first that's when you can start being paid and always follow the rules of this forum.

Edited by George10
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, saihiyassine said:

I have the same situations guys that it is been far more good method to earn some of the good money right now.

• -3 1
  • +3 1

This forum truly is an excellent way to earn satoshi, and to be honest, I have found it to be the most reliable and fastest way to learn whilst also reading and expanding my knowledge on crypto. I am able to earn more here than i have in the past with faucets. Thank you to this forum and i hope that there is many more years of success to come.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This forum is a great opportunity for everyone since I joined it, I improved my financial position and I also managed to keep and store some of the currencies that I traded on the platform

We can raise good capital by working on the forum

Am also thankful to the forum an making some good bitcoin, I have been trying so hard to do so , its important for the work we do be well established am also learning so many things so many things which include the work of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Yes many thanks to this forum because it's a great thing to work here as a part time and earn some btc and investing is also great here . So a big thanks to this forum.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

There is also some things that are good that we follow we have to work and put together the right and we have to work and put together the given effort to us to this forum its helping so many people so, many people 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Yes same to you I think cryptotalk is best communication senter and opportunity to earn each btc. Thanks cryptotalk admin for share this communication site and all time give good services. 

• +2 1