About finding best crypto money investment way - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Parvez00022

About finding best crypto money investment way

In my opinion, I would like to prefer Bitcoin and ethereum which has a good volume and at this moment the price is down which is the right time to buy. So, buy it now and hold for the next year surely you will get profit from it.

Just buy some small coin with low price mate and if possible go scalping methode so you can get short profit, Long term from my opinion need a big capital to get reasonable profit, Anyway you can see EOS And energi if you look some potential coin.

I highly recommend Ethereum it is the second ranking on coins in the market and have a big market capitalization. The other one was XRP both these coin was good for long term investment.

Me too is looking for a good crypto investment, i've been trying some crypto sites but some of them failed to withdraw even if i paid some fees for the said withdrawal. for me xrp is ok even if it has a very small value and some sites for xrp is paying.

There are many good cryptocurrency where you invest money for both short term and long term such as bitcoin, ripple,stellar,ethereum, energi etc. All of are good investment choice.

Finding real crypto investment platform is very hard things.Now many scammers created investment platform.Identify real platform is very difficult

To find a real crypto is a hard task to do.nowadays there are there are many fake investing site. So you have to choose a real one to invest.

The best investment way is the trading.

Just buy the good coins at the cheaper prices and then sell these coins at the higher prices.

This is the best way for earning. And the easiest way for earning

The 2020 profitable to invest in bitcoin, Ethereum, Lite coin and Ethereum classic. When investing in different coins more chances of profit.

There are a lot of options. If without further risk, bitcoin. In my opinion, the price of altcoins such as ETH, LTC, BCH, and most definitely-Ripple will rise

On 10/14/2019 at 1:23 AM, saski said:

I think Bitcoin and ethereum are a good choice they have a good volume and more safe than others and my advice is to avoid altcoins with a low volume .

Same idea pal. Like if I were to invest I will probably go to coins that are likely to succeed and those would be ethereum and of course, everybody's choice Bitcoin. Maybe start from these two and explore others if you have already a lot of income to spare.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

This is a question which is mosly asked on every forum. And the best reply is to learn good trading skills and knowledge about crypto than automatically you will find very good ways to earn.

I am interested in investing new coins in the Critte Carrench.  There is no such idea about investing but I do not understand how to invest and I am not sure how to invest it properly and how to use it properly. If you point out the exact direction of it, our goal will be successful.  .

I think for small investor or who have small money, you can invest on small price cryptocurrency.

I recommended only trading on top coin, because their marketcap is more high than token or new coin.

Then find the cheap price coin where have good volume. With you can make more profit with high margin profit.

For example trading pair is Tron and Doge.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

There are so many ways to invest in crypto, you can buy coins and hold it for profit. You can invest in holding sites, but most of the sites are fake. You can learn trading and start a trading in crypto market.

I suggest you that you invest the bitcoins, ethereum and light coins these coins is more unique and powerful coins, These coins having the unique market strategy and people trade with this type of coins and earn profit. The crypto trader trade with these coins and hold them for profit purpose.

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

if you are a small investor than you should not invest in any crypto coin instead of bitcoin. you should only invest in bitcoin and try to accumulate free coins as much as you can.

My personal opinion is you can invest bitcoin. This is the most popular crypto currency In the world. When you invest you have to be alert. I wish you can profit and earn.thanks.

About finding best crypto money investment way, all depend about body pocket, if they are with a lot of money they can invest in Bitcoin buying right now when the price is low then they can sleep to wait some month to collect.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In a tot.portfoloo of cryptocurrencies you should first start buying and accumulating the most important ones like bitcoin ,ethereum , xrp and then go with the smaller altcoins . This way your risk is more moderated. 

Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

Bitcoin is at number one in the world and currently as per prices and market analysis bitcoin is best to invest in. As lots of news coming in this year way ahead. 

The best way for small investors is to do nothing because whales can feed their money with only a small manipulator, but if you want to try your chance you should try yourself first on the demo trade system, but you can discover the best way you can.

9 hours ago, RickProdMitx said:

I recommend only Bitcoin to all investors who are interested in this area. Undertaker earning a lot of currencies will be riskier in the situation, so I earned only with the development of Bitcoin, and this will help me understand and get income.

it would be really terrible if you only invest in bitcoin because there are always more chances to make a lot more money with smaller cryptocurriencies like we have made good money of waves doubling in December.

You must learn first about investing before you do it. I suggest it for you to trade only if you do not have a large capital and degan our own trade that controls it.

There are so many ways to invest in crypto. You can invest in holding sites they pay you interest. But most of the sites are fake. You can start trading in crypto market. Trade also has risk.