Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlang2020

Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency

On 3/2/2020 at 10:03 AM, charlang2020 said:

I’m relatively new to everything cryptocurrency. I just started out last month. I’ve been hearing a lot about bitcoin a few years back, and to be honest I really thought that this is just a fad that will go away. I’ve heard of some friends mining bitcoin, or investing on bitcoin. But I truly didn’t believe in it.

But when I read the wikipedia page of Bitcoin, I could truly connect with the concepts behind this cryptocurrency. I think it’s like when currencies were introduced centuries ago to make trading and exchange in the real world easier. Coins and bills might have been new to people before, the same with cryptocurrency now. I really do think that bitcoin is going to be mainstream at around 30-50 years from now. It will power up our highly digitized world.

At the moment that I’m still new to this, I’m just getting and saving up free bitcoins thru apps and sites during my spare time. So I’m still getting there.

How about you here? What were your first experiences with bitcoin? How did you evolve in using bitcoin up until now?

Well my first time working here in this forum is kinda pain in the ass because you must post 100 times first for free before you actually get paid. I'm still didn't get paid yet but I'm still doing my best to fulfill my daily qouta with good quality contents.

• +1 1

I have no experience about bitcoin and crypto currency. I'm a beginner and i'm learning about it from this site. But i know crypto is the best marketplace for earning money. So i want to be crypto trader. 

• +1 1

Actually these are my first days here in brand new. I feel a lot difficulty because of little knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Working very hard to get information to get successful 

• +1 1

On 12/6/2020 at 4:52 PM, Cryptic said:

but I regretted those decision and wished that I could take back the past and start early

@Cryptic you are not so much late as you expressing to us because still lot of new member joining in crypto and become expert with it..   I am same as you though i started my crypto journey from last year and didnt get chance like you to join here before but now a days i am trying my best to work in crypto world..          

When i first started cryptocurrency i don't have any information or experience about it. My friend provided me information about it he asked me to make account on crypto to work to earn a daily income. But now i have much information about cryptocurrencies. Because now I have passed a lot of time there.

• +1 1

When I heard about Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin a couple of years ago, I thought this fancy for Bitcoin will not last much. The prices are always fluctuating and It will be the end of Bitcoin. But I was wrongly proved and I regret the late decision. I joined a few weeks ago, and Crypto world is getting interesting.

I do not remember the year but it was the beginning of BTC, I remember that I started mining with my computer that was low-end, I really did not make a profit. Then I started with the famous faucets that were very popular at the time, but I really had no knowledge of what cryptocurrencies represented in those times. 5 years ago I fully entered this world and began to really learn everything that BTC represents and all cryptography.

Honestly, i was facing many financial problems in past few days and my friend recommended me this forum. Before using this forum i never believed anything like bitcoins or cryptocurrencies but when i received my first payment i was very excited and happy. This is a wonderful and memorable experience for me. I have completed very less journey and there is a long way ahead of me. Now i am committed and sincere with this forum.

Hi friend, I am new on this platform, working on Crypto  I have learned a lot and I have grown a lot.While working on the platform, I came to know about a lot of things besides investment and bitcoin. And I want to keep working at my job 

Hello everyone, when I started in crypto, it was working with the faucets, at first I liked it a lot, but over time, I realized that I was wasting a lot of time, since the payments were very few, then I started to investigate, and I discovered that there was another method to earn money, such as trading on exchanges, which is currently what I do and I'm doing very well.

when i don't know this website and doing my daily boring stuff like scrolling social media i was wonder when i get bitcoin and where they come i was no hope but when i am working here and am really shocked because I don't know about i am also making bitcoin while working here.

• +4 1

I did not understand much about Bitcoin digital money at first. Later, when it was on the rise, many people got into the crypto business. I got into bitcoin business too. I have reviewed numerous digital currency related platforms. Then I started the crypto money business.

• +2 1

A lot of experience I gained here!

In nutshell of all is;

Gradual exposure to the world of crypto

Improvement in the writing skills.

Daily reading ability.

Crypto talk is the best forum in online sites. I joined this forum in last 6 month ago. Bitcoin is a digital currency. Bitcoin is top currency in online currencies. We take payment in bitcoin from this forum. I like this forum. I suggest you to invest in bitcoin because it's price will rise up.

• +2 1

I really wanna appreciate this sire.in start I face many problems and hurdles.it was very difficult for me to start a work even.but now I am too much glad to be working here.this is really a one site in it's value and worth which gives too much benefits to it's members.

Before I knew bitcoin, I thought that bitcoin was a scam, because at that time I was thinking that how could a number make money without me learning it, I said that. However, after I explored and joined the cryptotalk campaign, such thoughts disappeared, because I was very surprised if I could make money from cryptotalk with Bitcoin payments. Since then I have continued to learn about cryptocurrency and have continued to grow my portfolio in the crypto world.

• +1 1

Hello buddy! Honestly i had no idea about bitcoin previously. After joining this forum i have started learning about it. Now i am researching more in online, in different articles about it. But i think this will not disappear. It will be one of the most famous currency in future. 

My first experiences were through trading with small sums of money, but without experience, and I used to make a profit sometimes and lose sometimes, and now I went to this forum to gain more experience about investment projects and see the opinions of others.

• +1 1

You are right your place,but i was happy, because i was think that it opportunity to earn .so in this way i was happy.so now I'm doing work with patient.so after sometime i reache on the my first step of complete 100 post.after that my single post will vet earning. But this is the right time to gain knowledge and get some experience from seniors. 

My first experience in cryptocurrency was in 2013, I was earning between 500,000 and 800,000 satoshi daily with faucets. With referrals, I earned more than 0.01 BTC daily. At this period, faucet were clean, without adds or URL shortners and a claim took only 5 secondes. It was a good period!

Everyone argued that it was not reliable to disappear, so no one turned to it at first, but when we realized how much bitcoin was valued, everyone started to be interested in it, I think we had to rely more on it, at least in time, then we could have been more profitable.

Welcome in this forum my friend and I have fared before joining the Cryptotalk forum .  And I joined last month now I believe on this forum and this forum is very helpful and great . We can get more knowledge and experience and earn money from this forum .

• +1 1

It's bitcoin volatility nature that convince me to remain in crypto world making all efforts, executing distinctive strategies and plan to be making bitcoin from several tasks. Of course one can be rich in cryptocurrency trading bitcoin because it's highly profitable and demand coins that everyone is focusing on to benefits. 

The good thing s that we are doing and being sure that we are able to grow, we have to level a lot of things that are going to leve that power that comes with crypto currency  there is a lot of good effort out there who can be able to grow , there is a lot of good ideas that bitcoin comes with such a power, the time I started using  bitcoin everything was super and it was amazing so this is one of the best thing that could change the whole idea of currency transactions

• +1 1