Predictions for Monero (XMR) - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Predictions for Monero (XMR)

Monero has seen better days, and in my opinion, it's more unlikely for it to make a comeback, unless there would be a major breakthrough in its market, such as an update or just a market surge.

On 1/21/2020 at 5:15 PM, aqua said:

Somehow, I guess that monero can increase more than $100, and now the price is on the way to rise to the higher rate. But that will not happen in a short time as we see that bitcoin price is a move to any price, and it still changes until now. Maybe we need to wait after the middle of this year so that it can be a good sign for the altcoin, including monero, to start to increase. We need to be patient and don't make a rush action if we don't have the right information because that will prevent us from making a profit from monero and the other coins. We can buy more monero if we want, and while the price is still at a low price, that will be our best chance to buy at a low price.

i think that shouldnt be your measure for monero because all the big coins in the market were on the rise and most of them went up at least 80% but we want to see monero go big in 2020.

monerro is a very nice privacy oriented coin.monerro is the product of the use of anonymous cryptocurrencies and I believe that it will rise with its brothers dash and zcash in the coming days.

Monero price is at the downtrend and I think this coin will change it direction soon for a better profits which will bring more Profits to the holders

despite the fact that vulnerabilities have been determined in Monero privateness function, these men are a number of the most energetic groups in crypto space and are paving the road for a variety of copies and forks to seem... only some days ago i've visible that there could be a new authentic tough fork for replace implementation ... they're the nice and more developed from the existing privateness coins, and that i suppose they'll be around for some time along side the brand new privateness cash that explore exclusive techs

the monero coin seams to have a good price value to the bitcoin if i an to say, 

i have recently downlooked the worth of the monero coin or tokken as to being not so much somthing worth to invest in, but that still wouldn't make me invest in it, i still will go for btc or eth

as bitcoin remains the undisputed king of the altcoins so monero and the reference point of the anonymous altcoins, lately its value has dropped a lot but like almost all altcoins we will see after halving if its fate will rise again

On 4/22/2020 at 6:46 PM, SunilRaja said:

Xmr is best coin to invest for long term . I have earned profit through xmr coin and that's why I suggest everyone should trade and insert in xmr .

That is very great to hear your testimony, monero was actually very good coin in those days, but now it is hard for Monero to give us more Profits

On 4/22/2020 at 6:07 PM, SunilRaja said:

Xmr is best coin to invest for long term . I have earned profit through xmr coin and that's why I suggest everyone should trade and insert in xmr .

It is the best coin for mining, for long term investments it is not much convincing, because it is slowly been ignored by exchanges orders from the governments, that is what i heard.

Monero coin is a new currency in the crypto market and it is still under development. You will need a lot of time to reach an economic price that suits all traders and I do not trade this currency is not of my interests

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, magd said:

Monero coin is a new currency in the crypto market and it is still under development. You will need a lot of time to reach an economic price that suits all traders and I do not trade this currency is not of my interests

Monero isn't under development, it is already a developed coin that is about to downgrade due to its privacy nature that lead to the delisting from other exchanges

18 hours ago, nayon89 said:

Monero tin be a illustrious coin. And the put it up for advertising allegation for Monero isn't for eternally and a day meager at all. We're in a booth consume this for exchange. I genuinely accompany Monero and tear coins by a a insignificant quantity of cloud mining locales.

Monero was once a good coin for mining but I don't mine it again, because it won't be beneficial for me, it is better we should trade it now, which might bring more Profits than mining

I like Monero and have watched it for so long. its fluctuations I keep watching it in the hope that it will get better. I think it's resilient, its bad problems will improve soon, I want to see it more valuable.

23 hours ago, jacker said:

I like Monero and have watched it for so long. its fluctuations I keep watching it in the hope that it will get better. I think it's resilient, its bad problems will improve soon, I want to see it more valuable.

What have you observed in the movement of monero? Is there any hope for Monero to add more value than the highest peak of the price?

Monero is a well mannered coin and it's far perform to outstanding quickly however at earliest time what time it bull it touch vicinity of high pressure therefore substantially but immediately i proverb the price of monero coin is on yobit isjust 32$ and i aspiration it'll increase the rate yet again

The monero coin, as it publicly good but the value and valuation of it's market, is why thus post I think was created as to talk about, as I know that it hasn't really gone as if the expectations which most if it's holders have, as when looking at the year it was created and how the value is now today in the market

Monero was a good coin when it was firstly announced in the market. And then the market was also high for monero. But it couldn't  stand still. Because after some time it got busted and now it is almost in a process of disappearance. I don't  think so people  still believe in monero. Because now they are moved to something more demanding currencies  in the market. So maybe XMR needs a good luck to come back. 

Excellent currency with an active team, as well as promising projects, but luck was against it in 2017, when the price of bitcoin went down and affected negatively the price of all other currencies, it has a great future.

On 15.10.2019 at 04:40, sayyedraza said:

Monera Starts knocking Market and shown their existence, so lets see if more news come then XMR can be think-able better  !!

Good Luck 
Thanks

I believe that raising the price of bitcoin will be a positive event for Monera. Also, the price may be higher if you need a lot of anonymous transactions using it.

Although cryptocurrencies have remained low, I consider that MONERO is an excellent project so if it would be good to invest in said cryptocurrency especially for the security it offers and if I think it can exceed the maximum history of $ 542

Monero, one of the privacy coins, will be absolutely increase in price. There will definitely be a price increase in Monero, one of the privacy coins. Depending on the situation in the market cap, the price can see $ 500 again.

I think monero is like zcash in everything in technology, price so what zcash does , monero will.. i donot know how far people accept its main feature hidden transactions, but for sure this feature make it popular day by day

On 10/13/2019 at 9:48 AM, williamz902 said:

Monero (XMR – Current price: 0.00636): The price of Monero against the BTC has been falling since April 2018 and is still dropping quite sharply. I feel like this coin still has a while to drop before it stabilizes - possibly for another 5 - 6 months of gradual decline. I think it will stabilize around about 0.0042 and will then remain around that price for a while before it begins another rise.

My Advice: I’m confident the price of Monero is going to continue to fall for a while. I would wait another 3 – 4 months before buying any. (If you are shorting, you can still get a decent profit by shorting for the next 2 - 3 months). Re-evaluate in about 3 months, but that will probably be a good time to buy some and then hold it for a while. Note: This advice is not for Day Traders.

Disclaimer: Note that these are just my predictions, anything can happen. I can't see into the future, so don't take this as professional trading advice.

image.png.04aeafa8e4deb08cebad98ef84467e08.png

Hello friend, I feel that the XMR or Monero has been falling because people are not using it much, greetings

Hi all

good question,
anonymous crypto like Monero and dash and Zcash are in the sights of regulators investing therein is very risky
have a nice day 🙂