Predictions for Monero (XMR) - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Predictions for Monero (XMR)

Monero uses a computer system that cares a lot about the privacy of those who use it, which is why it is probably appreciated. I like this coin but i don't see a reason to go up now.

I think it is like many cryptocurrencies that have been around for a long time, its price has already been maintained so I don't think it will have a great appreciation in a while

Monero (XMR) is a beloved coin within the cryptocurrency community. Privacy features, ASIC-resistance, anonymity, and decentralization made the coin one of the favorite children of the blockchain industry.

However, similarly to most of the other coins, Monero is experiencing a tough period. Its price is gradually falling since January 2018. A lot of Monero price predictions show doubts about the future of the coin. Let’s take a closer look at the XMR price history and its Monero predictions.

Monero’s Place on the Market

In early 2019, Monero is the most prominent privacy-focused coin on the market. It looks like the currency managed to become a face for the industry of private transactions. At the time of writing this article, Monero has a market capitalization of over 900 million USD.

The coin rates 13 in terms of market cap. Dash, a coin with a little less emphasis on privacy but still paying large attention to it has a 100 million less in market cap. The closest coin fully specialized on anonymity, Zcash, has a market cap of 349 and pretty poor future price expectations.

According to what I have seen in several graphs and in different platforms that study cryptocurrencies, Monero will not have a notable growth in the next 2 years, rather it points to a slight drop in its prices so they do not recommend investing in this currency at the moment , but in my opinion cryptocurrencies are not predictable so let's wait and see what happens.

I risk saying that monero will have prices of 150 to 200 dollars by the end of 2020, it looks very good recovery for these months

The coin's potential has not been exhausted, and it will be in the portfolio of a modern investor. Even the fact that the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has identified the winners of the competition for the development of tools for tracking transactions in the Monero cryptocurrency network. Speaks about its relevance

this is a coin with a lot of potential and it is a really good private coin and also quite popular, personally I really like this coin

With a price above 100$ and a market cap of almost 2B I think Monero has claimed its position in the market. This coin is not going anywhere anytime soon.

There is a demand for privacy, and I think it will grow stronger with all the surveliance going on from goverments towards the public. I believe people want an untrackable asset, and Monero is one of the old players in that space.

I'm not sure it's the best asset from an investment point tho, as it's already grown quite large.

Monero will go to its all time high and maybe even higher.

because of it's security and not able to mine via asic miners have strengthen their position

On 13.10.2019 at 16:48, williamz902 said:

Monero (XMR – Current price: 0.00636): The price of Monero against the BTC has been falling since April 2018 and is still dropping quite sharply. I feel like this coin still has a while to drop before it stabilizes - possibly for another 5 - 6 months of gradual decline. I think it will stabilize around about 0.0042 and will then remain around that price for a while before it begins another rise.

My Advice: I’m confident the price of Monero is going to continue to fall for a while. I would wait another 3 – 4 months before buying any. (If you are shorting, you can still get a decent profit by shorting for the next 2 - 3 months). Re-evaluate in about 3 months, but that will probably be a good time to buy some and then hold it for a while. Note: This advice is not for Day Traders.

Disclaimer: Note that these are just my predictions, anything can happen. I can't see into the future, so don't take this as professional trading advice.

image.png.04aeafa8e4deb08cebad98ef84467e08.png

I agree with you.  Your forecast came true, given the good capitalization indicators, I think now is the time when you can still invest in Monero.  There will definitely be more growth for this coin.  And if you track fluctuations in price, then you can predict that soon it will be possible to buy this coin again if the price falls and then earn when it increases within a month

Monero has a problem with security.

Although it is the 16th largest cryptocurrency, according to CoinMarketCap, but it could lose value of the asset if it loses its privacy capabilities, it will drop to almost zero if it loses its anonymity aspect.

XMR can be a profitable long-term investment option. Monero price is equivalent to $ 385,043 as of 2018-01-10. If you bought Monero for $ 100 today, you would get around 0.89 XMR. Based on my price predictions, in the long term the price will increase, my forecast for 2023-01-06 is $ 1863,121. With a 5-year investment, the expected return is about + 383.87%. Your existing account will go from $ 100 to $ 483.87 in 2022.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Monero is a very recognized currency within the cryptocurrency community. The characteristics that distinguish it are privacy, ASIC resistance, anonymity and decentralization, there are many experts who predict that next year, that is, in 2021, the price of the coin will increase by at least $ 500. A price prediction quite interesting to start buying now!

It is difficult to have a good prediction in these times due to the issues of the post-pandemic crisis that we are experiencing today, but I consider that Monero (XMR) may be close to $ 62 at the end of the year

Edited by note8t

We have suffered a lot because of the virus.  Our economy was strong but not now.  However I consider that Moniro (XMR) could be around $ 62 at the end of the year

Монета фаворит! Держит первоначальные ценности!

Bitcoin имеет схожую структуру но его анонимность носит предательских характер!

Я из тех кто рассчитает в ближайшем времени превосходство  Monero над Bitcoin

• -1 1
  • +1 1

It is said that moner XRM is a cryptocurrency whose main function is to be able to make really private transactions, but is it really like that? Are transactions really untraceable or is it just a bit more complicated to track them? What do you think?

Well, I think monero XRM may hit $250 soon. It all depends on the market player and the investor in their willingness to push the price up. It's obvious that monero is doing well. That being said, XMR may hit even above the $250 I said

Contrary to what you may think that monero has failed; there are projects that are based on the security that monero offers so as its grown this adoption; so will monero too i believe in monero as a long-term investment.

Monero has a great team constantly working and developing the project. I do not see it necessarily falling much further. I rather see Monero as a good bet for the medium term.

• +5 1