Collect Coin in Faucets - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Collect Coin in Faucets

Well, many people bare now hate faucets because participating here in such a waste of time, it gives a little or small amount of profit which is not good for their members and this is why many people are now didn't participating here.

Yes, you are absolutely right, before before the price of bitcoin increased, I used to earn approximately $ 10 an hour from sites that give free training. Currently, they are not paid.

i tried these kind of works and i think it's just waste of time because you work hard for whole month to get like 2 dollars so if you are doing that just stop it this platform is more better

Yes that is the correct i think not there website give Faucet making a lots money. 

you are just wasting your time 

Yes that is the correct i think not there website give Faucet making a lots money. 

you are just wasting your time 

Absolutely true, i don’t like the faucet because i need hard work and a low profit , but this forum is really good for me i feel really good when i have here , because i learn about trading , and also i lean a good amount per , for that I’m happy with this forum.

When you're a newbie I guess using faucets is one of the way to interact with crypto currency because for me this is the most easiest way to earn them but you're right the amount of faucets gave is too small so we must find more alternative way to earn.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:52 AM, fun hung said:

The collection of currency from the faucets is tiring and a waste of time loss of time more than profit now with this wonderful forum there is an opportunity for everyone to improve the situation without the need for fatigue and waiting for the minimum to withdraw

I agree with your words. I tried many faucets in my first time of crypto. And I never can't withdraw my earnings because of low amount. After that I left this work and join airdrop programme.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I have no idea what your collection is, because I don't like taps and I never have any advice for anyone with taps, taps are bad, stupid and time-consuming. I have never regretted joining the tap.

I have also realized that investing more time to collect free coins from the faucet sites are just waste of time because I can not earn more from that sort of sites or apps. I think owners might earn more than a user on that sort of the platform. 

this is definitely true and this forum is able to offer much greater earnings than any faucet is ever able to offer, and i am thankful for that. To be honest, faucets are a complete waste of time, and unless you have a good referral network to each a good passive income, the chances that you will be able to earn a decent amount from crypto is very slim to nothing unless you make one or two big rolls, which almost never happens.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have tried many faucets until I came to the real idea that faucets are useless and not a good way to get cryptocurrencies, but we need to work hard in a location that provides us with interest and earning because the faucets raise the withdrawal limit and offer a few currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Certainly there is no comparison between this forum and faucets, we all worked with faucets and got some experience in it and now we are here completing step by step and learning to trade with the help of this wonderful forum.

I am also having the same feeling because I've been ringing about this campaign I am not interested in any other website because I have worked on many websites birthday experience I am having it is the best and I think if people so join there to get some knowledge about the trip to work as well as they can get with bitcoins for their work that's a great feeling when we are accepting or getting bitcoins because me and your first have not enough money to buy bitcoins but now we're getting it and using it in a right way so that it will give us more profit.

Nearly every one would be in the forum would say that Crypto faucet are basically a waste of time but if any of kind of calculate on how you earn on this faucets in a long run, you would be surprise on how much you can basically earn using faucets. They are not useless as most will say

when i was new in crypto i used faucet sites too my first and last site was coinpot and my first earnings was dogecoin 😁 but i don't suggest faucets there are better ways to make money like trading or even airdrops.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:52 AM, fun hung said:

The collection of currency from the faucets is tiring and a waste of time loss of time more than profit now with this wonderful forum there is an opportunity for everyone to improve the situation without the need for fatigue and waiting for the minimum to withdraw

But it is not that much faucets are wasting of time, because I remembered I was having my friend in fsucethub, and he was prove to me that's he live by claiming faucets and he covers his family somehow.

You are right about these sites. They are a waste of time and do not gain much from them. I have worked on them before and I did not benefit much, but only in working in the forum did you achieve what I would have been working on for months and I will not reach the extent that I gathered now

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 10/13/2019 at 8:56 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

I think you most have created this topic in faucets category not in the crypto world, I'm just saying

but yeah I'm agree with you faucet are just waste of time

Faucet sites do not pay you the more. I also do not want to rely on the faucet sites because it is not a profitable ways to  earn more benefits. What do you think? Active day trading is my best option to consider. 

I agree with you that collecting coins in the call is much easier but it does not apply to all work. Older ones will be able to make more profit because they have more ideas about the call but newer ones will suffer more so you need to gain experience about the call first.

Faucets are really wastage of time, it takes very long time to earn cryptocurrencies so I don't like faucets and there is no comparison between earning through faucets and earning through this great forum.  

You are right the faucets site for collection of cryptocurrencies has been a waste of time and effort why because most of them are scam, and the good ones pays very little, so it's better we have a legit forum like this which pays us handsomely.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Qpella said:

Faucets are basically scams.its very difficult to earn using faucets and the pay is relatively low compared to how much earned on crypto talk forum.i believe its a waste of time and effort.

Not all of it, I've been earning in faucets before, when I dont know this forum yet, but then since I already know forum like this, I stop using faucets and also most of them is fake, but not all of them.

Of course, collecting cryptocurrencies from faucets is a waste of time and effort, with little interest, so you should not use that

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/13/2019 at 7:52 AM, fun hung said:

That's true. Claiming coins in faucets are very inconvenient and very tiring. Also, it is patient killing because you need to wait until you reach the minimum withdrawal. So before using any kind of faucets, you must need long patience. But even though it is tiring to wait, it is very worthy because you can after you reach the minimum, you will just say" it is worthy that I wait it. I now have earnings already."

yeah i agree with you faucets are just wasting time i think airdrops and bounties are so much better than faucets also as you said here in cryptotalk we can make more than 2 a day which is more than one week income from faucets.