Which coin is top perfoming - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin is top perfoming

There are many kind of coins digitally in this market but I prefer bitcoin the best amongst all and bitcoin is performing very fine in this scenario and it may perform the best and in future to maybe but we can say there might be some coins like crypto currency which may can lead to the top than bitcoin in future maybe but I’m not sure. So I would like to prefer strongly the bitcoin is the best which is performing very well in this present generation. 

The prediction of best performing coin is directly related to the journey of growth in a trade markete so I think that BTC will have the potential to grow higher speed rather than other coins.

There are several coins that are in good standing in performance , including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin and Waves. For these 5 coins, if they are seen to have a very good chance to become the choice for investors in the future.

Particularly I have account in both, but I can say that I sympathize more with Coinbase because I find more practical and with more resources, or more dynamic resources. But I.....

I think bitcoin is top and topper than other coins. People use many many wallet but in my own opinion is that bitcoin is best performing in the crypto currency market platform.      

As far as I know btc is more powerful and high performance coin on digital currency world. no doubt all digital currencies have fluctuating price nature but btc is always on the top in terms of its market value. it is the most precious coin on digital currency world all the traders are eager to invest in bitcoins currency because all seniors traders used to invest in btc

10 hours ago, Jawad U Rehman said:

There are several coins which are showing an amazing performance and getting high ranking day by day but according to my opinion about the coins I know the coins which are named by Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are getting wonderful progress day by day

There are many various coins on the market and any of them can show great performance once or twice during their presence in the market which means good performance can be either temporary or permanently. This makes it hard to tell which coin is the best in terms of performance but in general apart from the coins you mentioned, LTC, XRP and Doge are among best performing coins because they are always on the top list of exchanges in terms of volume.

Ethereum has certainly lots of potential with their upcoming ETH 2.0 and the features they are implementing, as PoS and sharding. Although I only see Bitcoin Cash as a cash grab and nothing else, no matter how Ver trying to promote it as the merchants coin with low fees etc. Monero has potential and an actual usecase as well.

Bitcoin is a coin which is most popular then other currency it is very huge currency it gives a lot of benefit to the user 

The top performing coins is the bitcoin, which is the most potential coin in cryptocurrency and it has been a good source of investment

I think STORJ cryptocurrencies have a great future. It is definitely used today in cloud services which is very good. storjs has an active and experienced team. Also another currency is a favorite it is presearch

I have little experience of crypto market and i go with eos coin from long term investment because this is in very good low price now currently it is in 3.68$ and its soon can reached to 6$.

I think if you want to know the one performing well you should browse on each and read about the carefully for understanding because here we are to tell you our interest which can't be the same as yours so just browse on them 

i think recently the best performing coins are ALGO and XTZ because even tho the market has been going down sharply they have been going up and giving gains.

to me the coin that has given me more profits this year was NPXS because i bought it from kucoin at a price of 1.5 satoshi and it went up to 2.5 satoshi so its almost 80% gain.

5 hours ago, bigiop said:

Which coins have many top performing i do not know but i need to know please tell me every body help me i want help if you know that this coin is performing coin should be doing the share me. this is my wish

Personally i'm holing Bitcoin but some ether and Litecoins as well as dashcoin, i had some XRP too but i changed my mind, i plan to hold them for this year.

Bitcoin will always hold the top spot. Note that the price of other coins depends on Bitcoin’s value. Because BTC is expensive, you can invest in other cryptocurrencies like ETH and XRP.

If we talk about the top performers from origin then Bitcoin had done really well but in recent years coins like xrp has done great job and has increased the price and becomes top performers from the unknown market

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

In the year 2009, bitcoin cash, ethereum and ripple were among the best I believe that during this year, the work of Ethereum and Ripple will have a very big future and high prices

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Litecoin certainly has power. Some time ago the long-awaited SegWit renewal was crucial to raising the blockability of blocking, reducing account time and reducing expenses on processing deals. This must win over the business, and possibly the investors as well.

9 hours ago, BitTim said:

This is actually the case and we should all anticipate to making difference from the coin that we have accepted and there are benefits associated with all this 

Not everybody knows how to research a good coin to invest or hold at a particular time, that is why out guy here us asking fir help.

Every coin in the market can turn around be great coin and every any time rise up , remember most coins were down due to the fall of btc, so now that btc went up lots of coins which was dead is rising again. Btc cash also rise up this time.  You can follow btc wallet and see every coin current rate. 

• +2 1

Thats true bitcoin and ethereum will keep growing in 2020 and they will leave other crypto in a big percent. Though there are coins like waves, etc, dash and bch which are also growing good and they can have big value in 2020 too.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Abraham0 said:

Some altcoins now performing good in the coinmarketcap. But bitcoin performing as the first coin. There are some altcoins which can't touch the bitcoin demands. We should buy BTC for future

They can't perform more better than bitcoin, bitcoin performance is too excellent and it is good to even invest in cryptocurrency