Which coin is top perfoming - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin is top perfoming

I prefer Bitcoin Cash to ethereum because BCH has a wide price swing compared to ETH.

So as a trader it's more profitable. I think Ethereum is too stable

On 1/19/2020 at 6:39 PM, mehek380 said:

In my opinion Bitcoin is the top performing coin right now. Because its amount has got up so the people who had it for many years got a great profit from it. So it has gained the most popularity among traders,investers and holders now. 

Maybe its because crypto trading is all connected with Bitcoin .. it has the biggest dominance in crypto world

Aside from bitcoin my personal choice and becouse of the movement in the price and in market.my opinion is bitcoin cash as we really see that if the price of bitcoin are rising the bitcoin cash(bchabc) rises to and this is a good sign for (bchabc)

In my opinion bitcoin is the top performing. Because bitcoin is one of the best successful crypto currency. Bitcoin called mother all of crypto currency

On 10/12/2019 at 7:09 PM, nosipho said:

yes research is very important to do.

I agree first to do is research

i think the more btc going up the more rise in all coins. the market will be crazy busy again once btc rise more that it is now. Because bitcoin has good price in market than other coin. We can say bitcoin is the king of crypto market and perform very nice in market.  It might have its uses as a currency if businesses would start accepting it, but I doubt it's ever going to be a great coin to invest in since it's just a fork of bitcoin and there are many of those.

All currencies are doing well in the market. Although the market was bad some time ago, now it is doing very well. But I have no coins on top of the coin

I dont know exactly about this. But i do think that it will be bitcoin because it is currently the top performing coin. And i dont know any other coin just as popular as bitcoin too.

I think it will be ethereum with great potential. But bitcoin is still the most valuable currency, and ethereum will still hold the No. 2 spot. Also I see the coins all look better this year.

Bitcoin all the time is the favorite coin for everyone. Bitcoin is the king off crypto currencies, after then is BNB (Binance Coin). BNB is doing a great job because it the exchange own currency that BNB is on top in Binance

Of course, Bitcoin as the main coin is the most potent potential compared to other coins. Altcoin is also certain that ETH has the potential and influence. This can be seen in the list of coins in the stock exchange.

On 10/12/2019 at 9:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

I will choose bitcoin cash. Because if we see any pump on market there maximum time perform bitcoin cash better. But ethereum also a good coin. I think now it's on sleep. It can show us some boom on the market.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

The best coin to date is bitcoin. But in my opinion, coins that have the potential for the future and have great benefits are ethereum, litecoin, and ripple coins. Yes I did not get the lowest price in bitcoin trading. So I will take the lowest price in altcoin trading for the future.

I think bitcoin is the top performing crypto currency because it has the highest value and also the highest demand but not only that but it is also the most popular and I think no other crypto currency can surpass bitcoin.

Most coins are performing well although some were not really improving. But with Eth and Btc they're the top coins that many of us knew that they can be the future coins in terms of market stability. They got the higher prices compared to others.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

Ethereum with their 2.0.

USD Tether is notable for their high daily volumes.

XRP being experimented on banks in Japan.

And Bitcoin that sets the pace for all cryptocurrencies as being the founder and the forefront face to these coins.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Now this time the top performing is the ETH becasue that i old coin, Bitcoin cash is also a good coin but i like the ETH coins becasue its future is so much bright and good and we can see that in future the ETH will touch the high at 12500$ this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/12/2019 at 12:28 PM, cryptokram said:

This is base with https://coinmarketcap.com/

1. SIACOIN 15.03 percent

2. Nash Exchange 14.75 %

3. Decentraland 10.64 percent

4. MCO 7.02 %

5. Bigibyte 6.75 percent

Those are just 5 tokens/coins who gave good run today.

There are more but you can just visit the link and click 

image.thumb.png.1d55b3d98fe7aa6d1f1478ee9fed4d7b.png

Charming to see you such kind of staff which is knowledgeable for the new members like me.

1 hour ago, hijrapola said:

There are many coin doing well this year. But my opinion is bitcoin price going up this year.  Bitcoin would become the most popular coin or is it already? Because of its demand and the rapid increase of value.

Not just Bitcoin, but all coins have an opportunity to rise high this year because of Bitcoin halving.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:35 PM, Mathers said:

All coins have so far been better generally since the start of 2019, after a terrible last 8 months of last years, quite a lot of coins are still under performing though, but XRP has undeniably been one of the best performing coin this year. 

Bro BSV  The top performing coin. And It has gain biggest gains.

Acvording to me

In todays market bitcoin is top performing coin till now.It price is increasing day by day. It value is pumping high. 

On 10/13/2019 at 4:41 PM, Kumar said:

There has bern pretty average performance of all coins this year except for some like bnb which has reached it s new hidh but currently its down and for the future of 2019, i think EOS would be good

According to me... BTC and ETH is more stable  coin than other as these two coins is more popular to the most people of the world.