Which coin is top perfoming - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin is top perfoming

The best is bitcoin and in connection with the upcoming halving a lot of noise around bitcoin. It is better to wait for this event and everything will clear up.

Coins have a lot of potential in 2019 I think Ethereum and xrp, both coins have high transaction volume and are in order of 2 and 3 under Bitcoin.

Now, because of the low price of bit coins, these coins are at a low price. When the price of bit coins increases, the value of all coins is expected to increase and the probability of doing good in the future depends on the performance.

All in all bitcoin and ethereum are the most used and profitable coin in 2019 maybe will stay also in 2020

BCH isn't ever going to make the impact people thought it was going to.  It might have its uses as a currency if businesses would start accepting it, but I doubt it's ever going to be a great coin to invest in since it's just a fork of bitcoin and there are many of those.

Eth would be a much better choice, but in 2019 it didn't exactly perform well.  Not many coins did, but I think 2020 will probably be a much better year.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

I think in year 2019 only some of coins performed well. all other including bitcoin did not perform well. but in year 2020 there is a hope that crypto market will see a rise.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 11/28/2019 at 3:38 PM, ako lng toh said:

Bitcoin is the first place in top performing coins and ethereum is the second one. Bitcoin is so popular these days and it has a lot of users. 

Yes Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the top currency which makes it to be the coins doing good

1 hour ago, Chandan kumar said:

I think that Ethereum, dogecoin, xrp and Eos are the best top performing coins. If you guys hold these coins then you all earn very high return from these coins.

You have a good choice, ethereum and xrp are my two best coins, they give more more of that

If the point comes for the year 2019 then it is almost over. None of the coins except bitcoin give us that much profit in the last three or four months. But among them the ETC, LTC and DASH gave us or giving us some profit. The ETH is good for the future as now its price is low. It will come to rise in the upcoming year. 

I think in answer to this question many people have the same answer with that lime is that bitcoin, after all the declining and rising processes, only every bit of coin regains the position of continuing to increase, so I think it dnag is the king

There are so many new coins, which are doing good performance in crypto market. But all time good performer coin of crypto market is bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency.

My opinion for top performing coin is Litecoin and Ethereum. I always stay away from Bitcoin fork, like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond or anything with name Bitcoin. Because i think they only take advantage about the brand Bitcoin, so make duplicate Bitcoin and taking profit from people who blind about Bitcoin. Maybe that is also can make bad image for Bitcoin itself. I choose Litecoin and Ethereum because they have good fundamental and good community, so for long run will still trusted.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The king of crypto market is bitcoin and it is the best performer coin of all time. Bitcoin has a great value in market and no one coin hit bitcoin. So i think best performer coin of all time is bitcoin.

since cryptomarket is still not stable but we can see the better performance of bitcoin in any hard situations...bitcoin can survive to any fall .therefore bitcoin performance is always good.

The New Year 2020 is almost here, and we can already see the rising trends of different cryptocurrencies in the blockchain industry.

I would like to go for bitcoin because it is celebrating its 10th birthday on 3rd Jan 2020 and ranked up on the list of top cryptocurrencies for long-term investment in 2020 for many of us. We are not alone who predict 2020 will be the year for Bitcoin. John McAfee, a well-known face in the crypto industry and founder of the popular antivirus software, McAfee is also very positive about Bitcoin...

On 10/13/2019 at 12:45 AM, sayyedraza said:

Look for XRP and Digecoin both are good for holding Just hold and hodl for good profit 

Good Luck 

Even me buddy im holding ripple(xrp) and dogecoin as well.i think and hope that nextyear will be a bullish for this two coins so that iwill gain profits.but now one of powerfull is still butcoin it will pump or dump anytime.

Every coin can really be into top, its just really hard to tell which exactly is that coin. but for me i am rooting for 3 coins and it was xrp, eth and litecoin.

I think bitcoin is the best performer coin of all time. No one coins will hit bitcoin. We can say bitcoin is the king of crypto market. So bitcoin is the best performer coin of all time in crypto market.

The different coins performing well in this coins the top name of bitcoins and other coins are coming after bitcoins. The bitcoins is more powerful crypto currency and have the unique worth in the market. Other crypto currency like as Ethereum, altcoins, Lightcoins and other crypto coins are coming after bitcoins. 

XRP is seriously the only scam coin that managed to convince its followers that its not a scam coin. I don't know how they managed that and became the third biggest coin by market cap but thats a great marketing team behind it, I would be in jail right now if I was owner of Ripple but instead this dude manages to live an amazing life. Ripple literally prints XRP whenever they want to, they do not give you profits from their income, they do not do anything regarding XRP, they collect seed money and than one day they sell millions of XRP to make some more profits and people who use XRP eat it all up.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

I think no coin performed well in 2019, bitcoin little up, ethereum also. But BNB performed well. Also binance IEO coins pumped well even upto 8x,9x. Lets see what happened in year 2020

I think 2021 is a very good time for cryptocurrency, and the reason is that many investors will start investing in cryptocurrency, and Allerdy is seeing the impact that much of us can give and this list is given to ourselves

1: bitcoin

2: Eth 

I think the top 5 coins according to coin market cap website have potential for future. If anyone want to invest risk free then they should choose 2/3 coins of top 5 coins.