Which coin is top perfoming - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin is top perfoming

Well, the best it Bitcoin for sure. But, I have some faith in Ether and Litecoin also. I think they will make some wonderful success through time.

yes in my opinion every coin has its own market cap. but bitcoin has the bigger value I'm the market because of it's limited supply and transparacny. it is most famluse coin.

Litecoin (LTC) is similar to bitcoin in many properties, and is one of the most experienced green currencies. However, there are two main differences between Litecoin and Bitcoin; Speed and value. While it takes 10 minutes to create a block, a Lightqueen block requires about 2.5 to create a block - which means it is four times faster.

On 10/12/2019 at 9:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

I think in future ETH is best.because, now eth price also better than bitcoin cash.so, i think eth price will grow up double in future.then bitcoin cash will never beat eth.  

Right now bitcoin is the top performing coin. Its value is around 9k $ per bitcoin. Bitcoin dominates 63% of the crupto currency market alone. 

Any cryptocurrency has it's own strength and weakness which may lead to it's succeeding point. in short every currency has it's goal to succeed in their design. I think bitcoin is the best top performing coin for long term and Trezor for short term.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Bitcoin are a ex coin that's is top on the table.  Now days ethereum is top on coin chart . I think bitcoin is the best coin on those time ever

yes i think the same ethereum has alot of potential to rise in price but its the year of BTC halving so i think this year goes for bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to my experience and opinion I think Bitcoin is the best coin. Bitcoin has the highest price or value. It is my favourite coin. The safest coin according to my experience and opinion would be Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best coin.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:04 PM, jannatun said:

Which coin have of many potential that is "bitcoin" sharing with future there has been performance of all coin accept like btc i strongly agree with "bitcoin" i trade more in this only.  

Well, this is why the bitcoin named by other people by the father of the cryptocurrency because it has a huge number of users and also by having a huge amount of value in the market so that many people are preferring this coin to hold and to trade.

In my opinion the top currency is bitcoin, and the potential coin is ethereum, this year I see NEO and dash also have a bit of potential.

i see lately all the big marketcap coins are going up fast and giving good gains like XTZ and DASH ZCASH and  think those coins have been in the bottom for so long thats why.

well , there is lote of altcoins that can do incredible in the following bullmarket , surly the main 20 in the market and add to them some new coins with great venture, this is a best way

Hi, i deal with bitcoin , it is easy , comfortable to conver to dollar,also  to hold them  i expect that in future, the value of bitcoin will be high , all will be able to take advantages from btc

The best thing in 2020 is the state of the market, which can be restored. Altcoin gradually began to grow, and Bitcoin worked very fast. Therefore, the best investment is to buy coins with very large volumes of trade. BNB is a great coin for investment. Because I see that this coin is growing very fast.

I think bitcoin will be on top in coin market. Bitcoin Is got good future. We should know that bitcoins is the highest value of Cryptocurrency and it will be forever. But we know there are some altcoins that have had a great movement in the market such as Zcash, XRP, Dash etc. 

Actually the question is good, but the answer is very obvious. No coin or token will be able to overtake Bitcoin for the price - that's for sure. Some coin can grow strongly, but to overtake, it can’t be. I think that ripple will be able to grow well in price in 5-6 years.

There are many coins & tokens worldwide.I think ETH is top performing coin.Because all kind of airdrops needed ETH to exchange their value.What do you think?

In the first place before investing in cryptocurrency, you must do some research about the altcoins that you are going to buy it. Bitcoin is already given as one of the good investment to hold in. Now in terms of altcoin better to check it at the coinmarketcap.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

What do you mean it's a currency? So far, I've been trading in my own risk. I never want to lose this bit coin.

Please explain, I don't know anything about it. But I want to know more about it. 

Bitcoin is consistently on the top in Cryptocurrency advertise. We should realize that bitcoins is the most elevated estimation of Cryptocurrency and it will be until the end of time. You should choose what you contribute in light of the fact that Bitcoins is so famous and a great deal individuals use Bitcoins to purchase or as an installment to their bills or finance for their workers.

In my opinion ETH coin is top performing nowadays.

Because, every new airdrops exchange value are comes from ETH.

I hope you realise the importance of ETH.

Last I can also add no other coins take the place of ETH coin.

Actually, I think these two have great potential. However, the madrasas like JCash, XrP, Dash are now in the market. There are such well-being and many have taken steps to keep their potential  on the line.
And I think they'll try to keep their potentials .

On 10/12/2019 at 11:09 PM, nosipho said:

yes research is very important to do.

Many coins related with cryptocurrency but bitcoin is ever wanted coin. I sell it when its price up and buy when its price become low. I really like this coin because it is profitable and we get free bitcoin when become good trader. 

Now it is bitcoin, bitcoin itself is not so good, but it has many forks that corrected its shortcomings and errors. Now it is the best cryptocurrency in the world that can do almost anything.