What will you do when the bull run comes? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

On 10/12/2019 at 3:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

Hello Mr. or Ms. seriousguywithfunnypants. I hope I can call the next bull market. Every time bitcoin goes up people scream bullmarket and when it goes down they scream bearmarket...about 4 times a month they do that.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

The right time to buy is in the bearish market, what usually happens is the wrong spot when making a buy order. I agree with you to do research on any potential coin in the bearish market.

Usually when the bull run comes I already have some coins to sell, then wait when the bearish comes back or the correction comes.

That I won't get bag holding alts prefer it managed another year or so, probably provide at the outset best euphoria evidence, greed was initially my best error to hang that will 100x in place of becoming 50x together with that I sacrificed additional.

Edited November 12 by just Caporetto
typo.

We don't need to wait for more to sell bitcoin when the bull run comes because at that time, I am sure that the price will be increased so high, and you will make the biggest profit. But I see that some people are still holding their bitcoin because they want to see another "so high price," which they cannot always see because there is no guarantee that the price will stay at that price. So we need to make a fast decision related to the current market, so we don't miss the best time to sell bitcoin. Besides that, you must control your greediness so you can make a profit while you can.

You are right to stand outside and watch the market move while taking a break is better than doing at this time. I am holding my coins and waiting for the prices to rise to sell. I will not venture into trading at this critical time.

If bull run comes those that have valueable coins will actually sell coins  the ones that it's price is appreciated in the market,  so if you don't have any valueable coins there's no way you can cash out or sell any altcoins, when bull run start. 

Now, it depends on how greedy you are. Do you think this bull run will go to 1 month,or 40 days or more.

I personally don’t think it will go more than that, I’ll sell all my crypto within 37 days the latest. I’m not an emotional trader, I stick to numbers and methodology and don’t think that I’m smarter than the market.

The bull run date is coming day by day . And bull day is short . Because bull run is coming. This market is bearish . And this time any trade is very risky. But this bad over time . But bull run is coming and when this time you can make huge profit.

The market is now in a bewildering situation. There are some currencies that are preparing to go. Bitcoin also has a great opportunity to launch it.

I often sell my coin where already have profit. No matter how many profit i get i will still sell it.

On old times, when bull run comes, i will wait the price going to really high. But the problem is we don't know when the prices will going down instantly. So i so much lose because that strategy.

Now i prefer do sell it as soon as possible. Then i buy again undervalued coin where i think have possibility going up soon.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I will sell only half of my coin, and wait for another higher bull run,if it doesnt happen and price drops down,i will buy again .

When Cryptocurrency bull runs start then i sell my Cryptocurrency.I am always buy some crypto when their price low.And i sell them when price up

If crypto currency bull runs start I will sell my coin . because on this time the price of coin will increase and I can earn a huge amount of money.

The market situation up and down according to the trading seasons the new people entered daiky bais and invest in this way the price of goods and cryptocurrency increase or decrease day and night.

On 10/12/2019 at 6:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

I will got all my Bitcoins convert to USDT, and when it comes down again then i will purchase some btc and some convert it to fiat.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

yeah but when it comes??? I dont think so that it will on near future. i think the next bull run will be in year 2021. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

21 minutes ago, Shajahan32 said:

I will sell only half of my currency, and wait for one more bull, if it does not happen.

You should never sell your cryptocurrency when bull run comes. When a bull run starts, you should wait and monitor it carefully to see how far it goes. If you sell at the beginning of a bull run you may still get profit but you will earn more if you wait and sell at the end of the bull run. I have the same experience with one of bitcoin bull runs. Once I had bought bitcoin at $7.8K and some time later a bull run started. I was a beginner at that time and when the price reached $8.2K I sold my bitcoin immediately. But only some days after that the price surged up to $11K and I regret selling in the middle of the bull run. If I had waited more, I would earn much more. This is a lesson I learned from bull runs.

As I said before, I have a lot of altcoins. When the bull run comes, I will also continue to trade. And I think that bull run will have a positive effect on some altcoins.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:25 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

I will only wait until the prices reach to my targets and then I will sell and go out of crypto until the next bear market starts, anyway we should spend the money at last for our living

I have a price limit in my head where I will sell 50% of my investment. I do not plan to pull out completely for the next five to ten years. I do not plan to hold forever; at some point you have to enjoy your profits, and it's not good for the bitcoin future if everyone holds forever.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

When bull run is coming crypto market I will be sell my all the coin and invest other site I mean without crypto platform and waiting for bearish market for reinvest crypto market, So I am waiting for bull run. 

Helps pray the fact that 150k$ make arrives together with every person give back at this point together with trow a great occasion, that would be amazing. I'd like to see bitcoin to generally be 150k$ in the next bull go overly, however, That I mistrust this will be the fact tho... That I look at just around 70-80k$.

So why? Overall methods it all brought individuals as a minimum 10x. Together with bitcoin begun to turn out again mainly because this has been at this point for pretty much a decade's. This would get any institutional revenue together with we will see a good “mega” bull go.