Litecoin Plus (LCP) Why YOU Should Check out this coin. - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hinder

Litecoin Plus (LCP) Why YOU Should Check out this coin.

LCP: Litecoin+

206934791_Main4(2).jpg.deeea054436e9854e125ff5dd4889b7f.jpg

Reasons to use LCP and join the community. 

By Hinder, LCP Team. 

The Litecoin+ project is a community driven coin developed by Ty_simon & Spidersbox. Its community is growing daily and coin price is steadily gaining in 2020. This year LCP Core team put together an advertising and marketing group which has been directing community growth and this is shown to have a substantial impact on community loyalty which is important to the strength of the core group. Our project has had time to mature and grow into something beautiful and has grown in popularity. Now Litecoin+  is poised for substantial growth in the near future. Battle hardened with paladin 51, Litecoin+ is ready to defend your crypto holdings from 51 % attacks and bad actors in the crypto space. Currently the ONLY coin with this feature in the world of crypto Litecoin+ has a HUGE advantage over the rest of the alt coin world. Litecoin+ has its internal eyes focused on a top 100 spot and will NEVER stop till we get there and beyond. Using SSL 1.1 for enhance security and speed Litecoin+ is one in a handful of coins who have achieved this. Bringing a stop to 51 % attacks entirely to the world of crypto is not something you should consider lightly. This is the #1 problem in the world of crypto next to exchange hacks, We give you a tool against this simply by using Litecoin+ the network will protect your coins. Full details for Paladin51 can be found in our whitepaper or on our discord server or on any of our ann threads.  Links for these can be found at the bottom of the article check those out if you wish to learn more. 

Litecoin+ wallets offer advanced features which include an easy to use built in theme tab on our Windows , Linux and Mac based desktop wallets. The wallet comes packed full with over 107 currently available free to use wallet skins to customize your Litecoin+ experience however you choose! . There is something for everyone in the free wallet skins section we promise you will find a skin for your taste.  The wallet comes equipped with a dusting feature , which is an easy to use advanced form of coin control. Dusting will lump together all the small inputs in your wallet and make it more efficient for staking and speeds up the network in the process. 

666077099_themesexplained.thumb.jpg.9baa584e9ad03a1de3c91dc2f24237ba.jpg

dusting.thumb.jpg.db82eac760ba41f631332bbaf57b62eb.jpg

Litecoin+ offers a great incentive to hold coins for the long term by offering 15 % stake on coins in the desktop wallet. The stake is calculated at 15 % annually but is rewarded on a daily basis. The web wallet offers  10 % stake annually calculated weekly and paid out every Thursday. The other 5 % the web wallet generates is accumulated for advertising and marketing purposes and for other coin development. 

We encourage everyone in the crypto spear to come and see what LCP has to offer. We have a dedicated strong team who tirelessly works to improve LCP core code and wallets. We have an equally strong community marketing team and are always happy to have more community members helping with the project.  We have giveaways and bounty’s on our discord server. If you are interested in learning about lcp you can check out the community events and giveaways, Thanks for reading.

Hinder LCP Admin, Marketing Director, Core team member. 

Website  http://litecoinplus.co/

Web Wallet  https://wallet.litecoinplus.co/

Explorer  http://lcp.altcoinwarz.com/

Github  https://github.com/Crypto-Currency/LitecoinPlus

Bitcointalk  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5220135.msg53683023#msg53683023

Cryptotalk https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/146023-ann-litecoin-plus-lcp-now-with-51-defence/

Discord https://discord.gg/wjxncah

Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/litecoinplus.crypto.7

Twitter https://twitter.com/Media_LCP

Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/G3tGV0hc7JA29BtPMta-6g

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't like litecoin plus token project because I already seen this project 1 year ago and even now this token not become successful. I'm happy are posted this topic but this coin project is not strong.

On 2/27/2020 at 7:47 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I don't like litecoin plus token project because I already seen this project 1 year ago and even now this token not become successful. I'm happy are posted this topic but this coin project is not strong.

A year is a long time as your information is out of date your opinion is irrelevant.

If you don't have the time and energy to enlighten your prospective before commenting with an opinion based on old information or have something positive to say in general i suggest you do not speak. 

Next time i find you commenting on my posts with out reason, ill eat your soul :). 

On 2/27/2020 at 12:04 AM, hinder said:

Litecoin Plus (LCP) Why YOU Should Check out this coin.

in my opinion, like every coins that copy a known name adding something (like this one, bitcoin gold, and so on), is just a coin created to make money by their developers team. so it is not worth wasting money on those type of coins

Interesting coin really. It looks that it is running for many years and only has 4m coins total supply. I think I remember this from the past. It must have been traded at Cryptopia. I guess I will bookmark and take a better look when I find some time.

There are only two reasons to work with litecoin plus, first it has high return of 15% annually for holding coin. Also it has supply of only 4 millions coins which would help coin to get high price in future. But I do not think it would easily grow because many people think it is scam coin.

I was surprised that this coin has on going development in github. I might take another look at this because i turned this down just by the name. They should really change it, because it doesn't serve the brand to have another coin name tied to new project. It just makes me think of all the worthless bitcoin forks and compare this to them.

• +3 1

I love litecoin so when I heard about Litecoin Plus I was interested in it, I didn't know about it, just a few times I heard about it, then it was still a project. Hopefully it's powerful and pleasing users. There are many reasons for me to hope and believe in it.

• +1 1

Litecoin is one of the altcoins which would be very expensive in the next 5-8 years in the future following the bitcoin trend, and more people would use it as well.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:47 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Even though the coin maybe has being on the market and you don't like at, how the trend of the coin might have been sloppy on how it has been in the market and probably the value of it's not really all that green. As most people don't follow up some coins when their value are low

• +2 1

I know that there is no Litecoin coin, but I was not aware of the Litecoin Plus project, but I expect that it will be a good project if he takes the same steps as Litecoin coin, but I always deal with caution with the new currencies in order to make sure of their reliability.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its my first time i heard about this coin, i don't know if its from litecoin themselves or its just a name then owns by different company. I will make some researches about this coin so that i can understand more about it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have not heard of this currency before, but I think that it does not have any place in the market because it is not famous, and besides that I prefer trading in the original coin of Litecoin only.

• Useful or interesting 2

Litecoin is my favorite coin, I had already heard about Litecoin Plus but I did not give it importance but thanks to your publication it gives me another perspective to investigate more about this project.

Litecoin Plus a good coin that has a chance, maybe even to make a profit, let's just wait and hope everything goes well.

This project need attention. I believe  be skyrocket soon because dev are supper serious.LitecoinPlus have low inflation rate and maximum supply of 4000000. There are lots of reason to invest in this project. Here are some :- * Dev are supper supportive. * Updating software frequently. * POS + POW miming. * New update will be published this yeas which will mitigate 51% attack in a innovative way. * Profit sharing exchange will be launched based on lcp holding. * Organisations will be formed with milestone.

I have never heard of a Litecoin Plus and since it used the name of another coin it doesn't mean very well for starter as it only tries to make a name using the Litecoin name. I don't like forks or anything that uses marketing like that.

I can say that it is interesting and not a bad idea, but we have been over run by cryptocurrencies and it will be very hard for something new to make it unless it is a project that doesn't give up and doesn't have money as a purpose. I find the idea behind Litecoin plus useful and it adds to the cryptomarket but it seems it wasn't a good effort in the end. I check the chart and it is bad. It looks abandoned and only traded at crex which is not a recommended exchange.

My dear I am not need to know about secondary litecoins taht is already a secondary to Bitcoin. Why we are need all of these? It is only someone that thought can make good money fast. It is only that, low effort and big production of coins to make money. I am not going to give money though.

• +4 1

Totally useless coin that is probably abandoned. Do not even lose your time looking at this, it won't profit, it can only do pump and dumps if someone wants. It has very low volumes, traded in unnamed exchange and there is nothing new about it for years.

• +1 1