More than one comment on the same topic - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

More than one comment on the same topic

On 2/26/2020 at 5:32 PM, Mansour Ayash said:

Advice Do not make more than one comment on the same topic because if the topic is deleted, the comments on it will be deleted
So do not make more than one comment in order not to suffer from deleting a lot and make your comments on several topics

Your advice is good for every person how don't know about this when I joined this forum I don't remember that what the  post I have commented and I can comment in same topic again And again but now I have learn many information and know about it 

On 2/28/2020 at 11:37 PM, kafi8 said:

Bro leave that because if you will comment in on post in multiple time then your account can get banned bro for that try to be safe 

This is true, if you are reading the rules and regulations here in this forum you are not asking it here, you are trying to abused this forum which is not good, i hope you may understand.

There are many posts and comments on the same topic in this forum.  This is a helpful forum.  Everyone here expresses his views on important matters.  Those who are new must surely be able to gain knowledge from it.  This can be easily done in the forum.  Create a new Tropic.

This is very important ,do not comment more than once in a same post.Every other comment than your firsts won't be counted on yobit and hence your effort will go regardless.

If you comment twice on same topic.It will not be counted by yobit and You will not get any money for it...so don't comment twice on one post

If you are doing the comment on the same topic and then it is not making any sense because it is not counted it is counted only one and it will be get the payment for the one and only so try to do that, in some of the different topic which will help you to make count of 30.

Continuous post are not allowed. Although if you have to provide an answer to another person, by explaining or providing further information for clarity, then I guess there won't be a problem, as long as you don't post messages one after another.

brother..we shouldn't make several comment on same topic if the topic not much important because there has a chance to get delete that topic and we need to fill up those comment again and its boring we all know that❤❤❤

Tip noted thanks for sharing its really straight forward and not only avoiding to lose more comments if the topic is deleted but just in my point of view its not the right thing to do because its like spamming.

On 2/26/2020 at 6:02 PM, Mansour Ayash said:

Advice Do not make more than one comment on the same topic because if the topic is deleted, the comments on it will be deleted
So do not make more than one comment in order not to suffer from deleting a lot and make your comments on several topics

Well there is no said rule, that says you can't post in the same thread multiple times. The question is are the post or replies genuinely in response to the replies in the thread, or just a greedy attempt to fill out the post count. Again if you have your own created thread, and you have people replying quoting your post, in that case you have to respond to their post or replies. So the question is are you posting genuinely, if you are then there is no problem.

More than one comment in a post is not the right way to earn money from.this site because in this site the main rules we should follow up is we should not post more then come comments in one post so that your account will be banned

it is not necessarily you should not comment twice on the same topics but if you have been quoted and you really need to answer someone then you can comment twice in such case

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

More than one comment in a post, I think it is not good.People do it for increase the number of total comment.So I suggest you to one comment in a post.

You need to make one post for every one topic because if you make many posts in one topic it will become spamming. You must read the rules and regulations of this forum.

You can actually do so but the most important thing is to really keep yourself in that one position  that would help you work your way up there are good things that follow in every corner and the good things of the forum is to keep ourselves in the most important corner as we can do everything , the more you post in one thread, the more you are exposing yourself to being irrelevant so its important you know what is good to the forum.

I agree with you we have to make only one comment on any topic because if the topic is deleted, our comments will be deleted also and this is very bad because we must write new posts instead of the posts that were deleted

Yes friend I agree with you all of us should make one comment on a post and if we make multiple comments then maybe delete it one day and it will be important that we comment on one post so that everyone likes

Do not imagine anything that does not include Nothing Kametlo in the Top Commander of Nothing to add unnecessary Kamandl

On 2/26/2020 at 6:32 PM, Mansour Ayash said:

Also there will be another problem. I read a rules about this forum from the about forum topic that if we make multiple comments in a same posts then we can get warning.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think its okay as long as you quoted a reply or you want to have an another reply but make sure you do not spam a single topic because you can be banned from that.

Hello my friend
Thank you
We are always looking for new posts to comment on
Thank you for the information

Your words are true and really good thinking. If you participated in a topic, for example, and you made 5 comments or posts on it and the topic was deleted, then you will lose 5 posts.

THINK POSITIVE

yes it isn't good to make more than one comment in one topics so try to make just one comment and try helpful comment and don't make a copy comment

yes it isn't good to make more than one comment in one topics so try to make just one comment and try helpful comment and don't make a copy comment

My friend  You can comment  on one  post twice or as much  time you want to comment  but already  your only one comment  will count  in the same posts .

Actually if you do more than a comment in a post at the same time then your comments will be merged with the previous comment. But after sometimes if you do a comment in that same post then your after comments will be deleted and there is a possibility that you will get a warning points. Repeated work is not acceptable in this forum.