More than one comment on the same topic - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

More than one comment on the same topic

I hanker after to pronounce that a long time ago you remark on a put up it will extend up necessarily once your timeline disappears hence that dispatch will no longer be established as a result don't nervousness and nearby are round about secret language in the notes part that you come up with to value consequently you are not acceptable to comment.

That's right. I agree with you. I find daily some similar topics or comments. It is clear that there is a good percentage of members who start working in the forum without reading the rules and without searching in advance for the addresses that they want to share in order not to be repeated

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can comment more than 1 in a post, but it is not counted more than one on your daily count, so you can comment as much as you like, but more than one count is not yours on one topic.

Yes not post multiples comments in same topics if someone quoted you then you can reply but write different comment better to post always post on new topic for avoid posts count deleting.

right. Do not post too many comments on a post, it is better to post only one comment on a post. If someone quotes you, you can reply.

Yes, this is good advice for everyone who puts random responses in order to win from them, but if you put out a post of your own, there is nothing wrong with placing many posts .

On 2/26/2020 at 3:32 PM, Mansour Ayash said:

Advice Do not make more than one comment on the same topic because if the topic is deleted, the comments on it will be deleted
So do not make more than one comment in order not to suffer from deleting a lot and make your comments on several topics

Just don't think about the topic to be deleted, that's why you are recommended to reply on the topics that's you see they are too much usefully in the forum

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Yess. You are right. But how do we know that we have already made a comment on this topic??? as we comment on a lot of topics a day it is likely that we forget on what topics we have already commented.

Thanks for posting this knowledgeable post about comments posting. And I also agree with you that we should not post more than 1 comment in same topic. Thankyou.

hey buddy. you are right. if you repeat comments on same topic so it will diffinnately not be counted by the yobit and will not be accepted bay the cryptotalk. the best idea is engage in different posts.

Thank you for sharing the tip when commenting. Always make sure you've not commented on a post twice by checking if you're not on the first comment page. If your comment is present it'll display new content begins here. So that comment on that again

Yes crypto is paying us good income for just making 30 posts in a day but condition is that the posts should be useful and if you comment on a same posts it is not useful and comment don't counted by administration

Try not to do more than one comment in a post.Because if you do sometimes they will get deleted and if the post get deleted then a lot of your comment will disappear.

If you're not very careless and don't post more than 30 comments daily, you can't already post more than one comment on a topic. Of course, this situation changes when you reply to your comment as someone replies.

More than one comment can post but if one ant to help him nor we should avoid it i think a number of issues are here and we easily can make post on them we do not need make a post on a comment again and again.

You can leave a comment on a topic.  But if you comment more than that, it doesn't work.  Your next comment will be considered invalid.  You will not get the money from it yourself.  Always post topic positives and post completely useful and useful information.

Hi Friend If you remark over and over on a post, at that point one remark on your post will be tallied and the rest won't be checked so it is significant that you don't post one.

So it's brother you're absolutely right we should try to answer a topic only once since parsing from the second would not count for the reward 

Hey , you can post more than one comment in the same post. I suggest that you please avoid such thing because only one post would be counted but you want to clear the doubts when anyone ask doubts about your post it will be helpful to him/her .

On 2/26/2020 at 5:32 PM, Mansour Ayash said:

Advice Do not make more than one comment on the same topic because if the topic is deleted, the comments on it will be deleted
So do not make more than one comment in order not to suffer from deleting a lot and make your comments on several topics

ok Mansour Ayash thank you for giving us this information I was thinking what if you create a new topic and someone post there and you have another question in your mind so then you can again post in same topic or not?

If someone quotes you and asks you a question, you enjoy to retort that query incredibly well, and near is one other machine you canister do. Making a observe on a pillar is unchanging supplementary subsequently at that moment I think.

Yes, everybody has to state their views every day in border of the newest fill and tropics.  So that natives canister live through rather and be trained from it. It can also compare with digital gold. as a result it’s the greatest currency ever.

I am a new user in crypto talk and online income.  I don’t know how to earn money in online income. If you know earn money then suggest me.  Please help me. I don’t hope a rich man.

thanks for this goodness advice, but I think that commenting on the parallel winning post twice can prevail you to a ban unless this is a discussion between members

You are right  And I want to tell other people who don't know about it.  How do you know when you comment on a post that you have completed this post?  For this I want to say that the comment mark on the post you have commented on is filled with black.  And a post with a comment mark in white would not be commented on.  If you like me and are helpful, thank you for sharing.