How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

The research and the enquiry you have done before joining into any platform or wallet that will easily give you some idea whether the website or wallet is legal or not and it will be more good because of the the information you have gathered from yourself it will encourage you to face the problems and the solutions to find quickly.

I don’t know how , but i suggest to use a popular wallet , and for me the best ine is blockchain , i think there is no wallet like blockchain , is really safe , an also the fee of transactions is small ,i think it’s the most popular wallet .

i downloaded my wallets from official website or google play and i only use popular wallets like trust and coinomi and coinbase i also use wallets that give me private key.

Before choosing a wallet to store all your digital assets and funds make sure that it is trusted and legit. Because when you use a fake wallet there's a big chance that all the cryptocurrency you put there will be wasted and you can't get it back. Make sure first the legitimacy of the wallet you want to use and also it is popular and trusted by any people in the crypto world.

you can get one of the popular wallets like Coinbase or Blockchain for Bitcoin and MyEtherWallet for erc20 coins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Dear friend 

Hope you are safe from corona virus covid 19.if your account lagit you can confirm by your mail.others you don't understand search in youtube  you see many suggest. 

Thanks  

On 2/24/2020 at 8:03 PM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

Well, in my case, I always know if my wallet is legit or not by asking its users. I have many friends and relatives that also use crypto and digital currency wallet. I ask them if they know the wallet I want to use and if it is legit or not. If they say yes, then automatically, I will try to use it. But if they say no, I will now find new wallet to be storage of my coin.

All the fake wallet has many hidden charge.But it is very difficult to know whether this a fake wallet or not.I would like to suggest you to not use any wallet which is not trusted.You can easily know which wallets are trusted just by simply searching on it on google.

Edited by Jami273

You can check reviews about your wallet in internet, most fraudulent wallets have bad reviews and they are not difficult to find it.  

In Crypto market lots of wallets is fake and they try to scam with users. So use that wallet which is trusted and use from official website. Coinbase and blockchain is trusted online wallet.

If you want to have access to a good wallet, you need to check the reviews of some wallet to determine which is suitable for use. I will recommend blockchain, coinbase and even trust wallet for you

You can ask other people if they used the wallet you want to try, so I've already given up on 2 wallets that were a scam. 

On 4/15/2020 at 6:25 AM, Crypto lover* said:

Hello my friend, I want to advise you to use Trust wallet , it is absolutely the best, easy to handle, fast and does not contain technical problems, good luck in trying it

yee that's true trust wallet is a secure cryptocurrency wallet where we can store more than 300 different cryptocurrency in just one wallet I am personally using this wallet from last 2 years I have never faced any problem

I don't blame you , because there are a lot of untrusted wallet over the internet I recommend you to use popular and trusted wallet like trust wallet, coinomi wallet, blockchain wallet .these are trusted wallet you can use any one of them.

You can check the legitimacy of your wallet by searching using Google and taking full information about this wallet. I personally prefer a wallet blockchain and Coinomi because their are characterized by high security

Most people have seen Blockchain Wall use it because it is a little more secure to open the website to do email verification. I also use blockchain

On 2/24/2020 at 3:03 PM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

Just don't install new wallets, and wallet that promise you that they will give you interests or tokens for using there wallets, just use coinbase or blockchain or atomic wallet, they are best and safe and also coinsph is best, but make sure if you are using app wallets makes sure they are the right one.

On 2/24/2020 at 1:03 PM, rchres said:

There is no perfect way to know if a new wallet or exchange is a scam or not. You just have to help yourself and play safe by checking on reviews (legit) on it , and if you can't find any, avoid using such wallet or exchange. Cryptocurrency is full of scams.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is easy for you only to search for her and her background if she urges that the majority speaks for her with distinction, you do not work on a fake portfolio, but if the opposite is the case, you have to change the portfolio in the shortest time, or you will be installed in everything you own.I give you one of the platforms that yobit.coinpayment .coinbase can depend on

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Dear friend,

I would suggest you to use blackchain or Coinbase account as these are very easy to verify or validate and you can go to its settings and activate all the validation options and you will get confirmation in your mail.  Thanks for understanding

There is no specific process or method to know whether your wallet is legit but if you want to use any wallet then it is better to search for it and see the review then only you can get to the point

Just search for it and read reviews about that wallet you use and what its valuations are and you will know whether it is a good or fake wallet.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/24/2020 at 10:40 PM, Zhammy said:

How to know if my wallet is legit or not? If you want to know if it's legit or not you need to make your own investigation or reseach before trusting a wallet.

That's right. 

By doing that you can make sure that you're not using a scam wallet. 

Also try those wallet that trusted by the most of people in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c