Question Regarding Post Contest - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
OptimalNews

Question Regarding Post Contest

9 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I don't understand why this people and bots are wasting time and opening so many topics with short text content.

They are not doing it anymore since then. After the operation clean heart they realized that there will be no getaway. So I will assume they gave up however we still some one or two and in some occasions we see more but it's not any crazy amount.

Thank god that we have 5 mods now and the balance is looking very good.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

They are not doing it anymore since then. After the operation clean heart they realized that there will be no getaway. So I will assume they gave up however we still some one or two and in some occasions we see more but it's not any crazy amount.

Thank god that we have 5 mods now and the balance is looking very good.

I don't think you saw this new army of bots that are creating new topics non stop and making fake conversations.
They are all connected. Pay attention and please report them

11 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I don't understand why this people and bots are wasting time and opening so many topics with short text content. If they use that time to write something with meaning or to read first, they would earn honesly and  more

I no longer see any bot in the forum, I see only the owners of copy / paste
  I do not think there is a way to end the topics transferred from other forums
There should only be awareness-raising for members to report on any transferred topic

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

6 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I don't think you saw this new army of bots that are creating new topics non stop and making fake conversations.

In which board? I really do not see much from them. It could be some of the boards I unsubscribed after that mass event of spammers. Now I go from the activity steam and feel quite good about it.

6 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

I do not think there is a way to end the topics transferred from other forums

Believe me or not, most of them were from BitcoinTalk lol

Just now, xBDT Script said:

In which board? I really do not see much from them. It could be some of the boards I unsubscribed after that mass event of spammers. Now I go from the activity steam and feel quite good about it.

I am reporting them every minute in About forum section.
I also reported in Crypto section maybe 50 or more members and not just once. 
Nice collection is in Report members section with screenshots

Just now, xBDT Script said:

Believe me or not, most of them were from BitcoinTalk lol

lool Yes my friend totally agree with you
When I see a topic that seems to be copied, I go to search it to make sure, I always find it in the Bitcointalk forum

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I am reporting them every minute in About forum section.
I also reported in Crypto section maybe 50 or more members and not just once. 
Nice collection is in Report members section with screenshots

I see, well I must say that I am not totally aware of them. This activity streaming is very helpful. When I see a topic which worth looking at reading I just active the notification and from the activity streaming I get them very easily. I am not using my email for notification anymore by the way.

2 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

I go to search it to make sure, I always find it in the Bitcointalk forum

You hit them in google and google automatically give the original link.

Edited by xBDT Script
  • Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Bnance10 said:

Translate short or short sentence will be better.  Like..  I want to post.  And I want to be paid.  I know you don’t mind.  Because Yobit pays.  I’m cracking up.

we can do long translate, but with the condition we have to improve the sentence so that it becomes easier to understand. and of course we have to look for words that are often used to make it more natural

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/13/2019 at 8:29 AM, Anushervon said:

I am new user in crypto talk. Where i must to write comments for earn satoshi. If someone can help me reply to this message. Thank you!

This campaign is paid by Yobit Exchange.  If you haven't signed up for a Yobit account, you'd need to do that in order for them to pay you.

On 10/11/2019 at 5:56 PM, xBDT Script said:

LOL that is funny. So they type the English and give you the Vietnamese translation which obviously will be funny. You can not expect a tool to speak for human humor. They are okay in some case but mostly they are in poor conditions.

By the way, sorry I could not get your joke. Now got it.

That's the kind of sense of humor you get when you use a lot Google translate. 😅😅

I'm obviously kidding

Edited by th3nolo

Translation is the best option for the one who belongs to another mother tongue . As far as known there is no separate forum for hindi languages. Either you can post in English something which we know but it must me meaningful or can use translators and can post

The forum does not indicate that only people who are nil in English have stayed away from this forum, take a little time to check your message before posting it so everyone gets your message clearly and directly and good luck.

On 10/12/2019 at 12:55 AM, OptimalNews said:

Hi, I want to know that is it necessary that all the posts must be written in English?

Users those language is not English like me who speaks Hindi then is there any separate forum for them? 

Can anyone please clear?

Looking forward

maybe you can request to have a local board for your language like other forums. so far only russian language have a section here. hopefully we can see more local language section in the future

On 10/19/2019 at 1:49 AM, mostawda3 said:

I no longer see any bot in the forum, I see only the owners of copy / paste

I see many until now and i am keeping my eyes on them and keep the report going to moderators! BTW they have change the way they post now!

23 hours ago, Geo said:

Translation is the best option for the one who belongs to another mother tongue

What you mean translation? or translator? please elaborate so we know what is it!

On 10/12/2019 at 1:54 AM, HammadAli said:

You can use Google Translator for this. B

this is a subject to be banned as translator is a bad thing to use! there is a rule that there must be no translator to be use to post in here ! as for now if you can't speak English then just read and learn a lot from it!

On 10/12/2019 at 11:22 PM, hexwin said:

if you speak russian you can do it

i know someone who can do it even he is not!  btw can understand only ahahha!

the form also has russian section, and english. I think englis is very common language there is no need to add other more language.

In Sections where all things you see is English, you should speak English (obviously xD). If you're having a hard time writing posts in English, you should use a translator. As most guys here already said, its the best if you use it twice. Until that, just wait until your language gets a dedicated section of its own 🙂

On 10/22/2019 at 8:20 PM, Geo said:

Translation is the best option for the one who belongs to another mother tongue . As far as known there is no separate forum for hindi languages. Either you can post in English something which we know but it must me meaningful or can use translators and can post

that's right I think not everyone can use English well, so a translation tool is needed, I personally use google translate but sometimes it doesn't work as I expected.

DYNAMIC INTEREST RETURN

https://hodium.com/?ref=cnguchi

For now it's just in English for all and there is a Russian session for Russian language we hope to have more than two language but we can wait to have more user from other country 

For the moment not new sections of languages either you post in English or in Russian, in the near future perhaps there will be new sections but considering the policy of this forum. maybe a language will be added. which ? No idea !

5 hours ago, MR. SAF said:

English and Russian are not the only people that want this forum to progress there are some other language that are interested in crypto. Too so there is need for them to be considered and for them to contribute to this great forum.

But i think English is a international language and i do not think that there are more people who have no idea about English nowadays everyone know about English language.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/12/2019 at 12:55 AM, OptimalNews said:

Hi, I want to know that is it necessary that all the posts must be written in English?

Users those language is not English like me who speaks Hindi then is there any separate forum for them? 

Can anyone please clear?

Looking forward

Seems original post has been fully answered and creator of original post abandoned this topic as he/she joined last octber 12 and last visited october 12, same day and now almost a month with no activity,

requesting moderators @Desais, @epidemia to lock/ close topic

• Useful or interesting 1