How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saoha

How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000?

I am thinking it can go higher still for the remain of the year it can't be 50k but maybe 15k or 14k. We are have to wait for this a while because it can go down too and not only rise as a market. We see for months that it is at a price at 11k. We have to wait now.

Edited by Mella
  • Useful or interesting 1

I do not think that bitcoin will reach those amounts this year 2020 I think that what time to this year 2020 will remain on its current values of what it is certain that in the future it will reach those amounts and much more
Good luck to all and a big greeting

• +1 1

Currently in the year 2020 bitcoin is not worth 5mi $ nor 50 thousand $ this cryptocurrency currently has a value of 11,440.98 US $

On 10/11/2019 at 10:07 AM, Saoha said:

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

BTC could be up to $ 50,000, what do you think?

That amount is more likely to reach it next year but right now it is true that it is growing but it will not exceed 14,000 at the end of the year so if we wait for more bitcoin it will have a high value very similar to its historical maximum within 5 to 10 months from today

The Bitcoin could for the next year, if everything continues normally to pass the $20,000 threshold and every time it gets close to the production limit, the
bitcoin shoots up in its price, some for your transfers and others to store and sell

• +2 1

We do not know BTC price will be more than $50000 or less than $100 in future. No one knows it with the cent percent accuracy. Let's see what happens in BTC price in future.

Currently if there were many shocks in the currency but as I see it it tends to maintain a reasonable price, we did not reach maximums either, we almost reached annual minimums, however it was known to recover adequately.

I read some predictions about 50k even now that we are close for the year to end but I think that they are above the potential price that has 20k until the end of the year. I think that Bitcoin can do that and altcoins like ripple, eos, ethereum monero and more can be even higher than their last all time high.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Probably 20 thousand again and it will be great if we reach 25k because we will have good support at 20k then. This is a good investment right now and have a good portfolio with diversified crypto assets into the top cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

" I think it will not happen in the two scenarios. Year 2020 I anticipate it will close somewhere in the $ 10,000 to $ 15,000 range. Of course, the heart wishes for $ 50,000, but this would be nothing but a utopian dream. I believe we will see those numbers one day. That's why I have full confidence in Bitcoin."

We are all here for the same reason. We don't care if it extreme but we want Bitcoin to reach $50,000 so we will not sell before it does that. So try to make as much Bitcoin as possible and hopefully next year we will be this high.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We can't say it will reach 50000 in this year and I wasn't expecting this one year ago but what I was expecting is at least slowly and steadily reach 15-20k, some price between there and this can easily happen with the help of the many that bought after the covid and the effect of Microstrategy that will make hundreds of companies put their cash in Bitcoin.

• +1 1

This is too difficult for Bitcoin to reach, though it's possible as it's highly volatile currency. But considering the circumstances that accompanied this year of 2020, it negative impact on Crypto prices and BTC halving. BTC could cross $20'000 and above but can not spike to such above mentioned figures.

• +2 1

On 10/11/2019 at 5:07 PM, Saoha said:

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

BTC could be up to $ 50,000, what do you think?

This is a wrong prediction, 2020 is almost gone and the price of Bitcoin has not reach even $15,000 but I hope by 2021 the price will rise beyond our expectation.

We hope that we will reach $15.000 but it is not going to be an easy task and before we rise we can drop again for 10-20% the market is not always stable and many will see their money lost or not make as much as they wanted and leave. The patient are the ones that are rewarded more.

I think that it will be $15000 maybe until december or even higher but there are a lot of events that can happen to make prices not very favorable for the crypto market. We have to see but minimize risk.

• +2 1

Bitcoin price is increasing now a days. 1 week ago its price is near $11,500. Now its price is above $13,000. Its clear that its price is increasing. 

There is prediction about the price of bitcoin that it will touches to $20,000 at the end of this year. 

If this prediction is right its price will rise to $20,000, not that much. May be in coming years its price will rise to $50,000.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/20/2020 at 10:41 AM, Digital said:

This is a wrong prediction, 2020 is almost gone and the price of Bitcoin has not reach even $15,000 but I hope by 2021 the price will rise beyond our expectation.

Yes you are right, but what you will have to look is the date the post wast made, it actually October 2019, so that was why the post was made like that 

It seems that some predictions for $50,000 were extreme and we are still around $13,000 but it is a good price and we can't deny the fact that Bitcoin is in a bullish momentum and action and the chart is looking very promising. We can hold or we can sell if we think that this price is good, but I would advice to hold a few and not be very greedy.

I think Bitcoin can easily reach $ 17,000 by the end of the year. It has a very large upward trend and a large volume of buyers

Gosh, this is both a really interesting and difficult question. The year is about to end and many analyst concur that bitcoin could hit $20K before this happens. Currently, there is a really significant resistance level at around $16,100, which bitcoin has already tested a few days ago, if it manages to break through this level we could possibly test $20 K for the first time after three years, and if breaking this level, bitcoin will be reaching new All time Highs next year.

Edited by Jromz
grammar
  • +1 1

Yes, in 2020 there will be a lot of things happening about bitcoin, including halvings. I estimate that in 2020 the price of bitcoin will go up high, this is due to the halving that occurred in May. Right now bitcoin price is around $ 15,500 and I think in December it will break the price of $ 25,000.

• +1 1

I think that this price of $50,000 can be one for Bitcoin for the year 2021. We are ending 2020 now and we have big hopes for a rise into new ATH price above $20k. I think we can make it and next year have $50k as target too. It is not impossible and Bitcoin has shown it can do anything.

HAHAHA

Not any of your estimated price. Bitcoins price is now about to reach 20 in a few days but it won't be able to reach 50k. By the way it went to 5k in covid 19 time.